Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 33. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Well, after 1 day mining, got ~ 0.025 BTC
Gonna point to middlecoin and test for 1 day to see if i can get any improvement

Gotta a lot of rejects tho...
One day is not enough time to figure in.  You should mine for 7-10 days to get an average.  The market swings and mining "luck" will make daily payouts vary a lot.  Really, unless you can put the same amount of hashing power to each pool at the same time, you really cant get a true comparison as each week varies.

For example, for the last week on another pool, I have had as high as .047 per day down to .015.  Four days in the "teens" (.015 to .019) and three days double that.

I do not have the same amount on hashing power to both pools, so I cant compare the two for payouts fairly.  I do mine both pools so that I might be part of a "lucky" day of mining payouts.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
my confirmed balances havent changed since yesterday, so hopefully my balance gets corrected when the payouts occur
I was getting worried that my balances was not getting confirmed correctly so I stopped mining here, for the time being.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Payout will be delayed until tomorrow night at 11:00. (basically a double payout) Lots of rounds are stuck in transit to the exchange.

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Gonna point to middlecoin and test for 1 day to see if i can get any improvement

After 1 day I got 5.
Activity: 42

MZD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
How do I configure hashcows to work with a URL in this format:

http://yourworker.1:[email protected]:80/
Activity: 35
Seems like the profit algorithm is broken... 42 coin with 209 profitability?? Coin wars has it at about 37 which is about 10% less profitable than litecoin and it even has a lower difficulty listed then what is on the Hashcows site (22.5 vs. 27)...
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
The last two days haven't been fantastic payouts, about on par with straight LTC mining.  Hopefully the alt markets pick up a bit.

More coins starting to implement kimoto, so multipools are going to find it increasingly difficult to coin hop for profitability imho.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The last two days haven't been fantastic payouts, about on par with straight LTC mining.  Hopefully the alt markets pick up a bit.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
04.02.14 10:12    Your deposit 0.0361576 BTC successfully credited.    
03.02.14 09:32    Your deposit 0.03265529 BTC successfully credited.    
02.02.14 09:44    Your deposit 0.05235938 BTC successfully credited.    
01.02.14 09:46    Your deposit 0.06775942 BTC successfully credited.    
31.01.14 09:26    Your deposit 0.0509613 BTC successfully credited.

My hashrate : 4,6 ~4,7 MH/s
Decrease profit?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Hey can atriz or nearmiss post daily btc/1mh/s stats either
somewhere on the website, like most pools, or at least in this
forum?
Thanks
Activity: 56
Don't know what's going on with hashcows but I pointed my 4MH/s rig at it for 12 hours yesterday instead of self directed mining or middlecoin... after 12 hours it stated I only had about 0.005BTC, which is way lower then the normal .05-.07 BTC I get from 1 day of middlecoin... So I stopped and switched to something different, never got a payout, but expected my confirmed balance to increase as coins were auto traded.  Now it shows my hashcow balance at 0.00095669BTC.  Still no payout WTF!

I don't know what's up with the payouts either. I switched to middlecoin for a while until hashcows is back to normal.
Activity: 140
90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at
Don't know what's going on with hashcows but I pointed my 4MH/s rig at it for 12 hours yesterday instead of self directed mining or middlecoin... after 12 hours it stated I only had about 0.005BTC, which is way lower then the normal .05-.07 BTC I get from 1 day of middlecoin... So I stopped and switched to something different, never got a payout, but expected my confirmed balance to increase as coins were auto traded.  Now it shows my hashcow balance at 0.00095669BTC.  Still no payout WTF!
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
Before the redesign, I could request the desktop site while on my phone (Android), and it would give it to me.  Now it forces the mobile site regardless of which mobile browser I'm using, and despite requesting the full site.  I like to see the difficulty and profitability numbers, which are absent on the mobile version of the pages.  Thanks!

my biggest peeve on the web is sites the *force* mobile versions on you, my mobile tablet is not a teeny tiny little screen that needs to be coddled and given reduced usability.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
I've been mining at 620kh/s, but only made about 0.0016 today. That's a tenth of what I was making a month ago... Is there really that much more competition, or is everyone making less also?

My payment was way down today as well which is I suppose only to be expected after a good run of a week or so of higher than normal payments. Maybe not all the coins were traded, I dunno, maybe there will be more comment made or maybe it wasn't just that great a day trading?

Ebb and flow... roll with the punches... rise and fall... far more interesting than PPS Cheesy

I'm gonna give it a try. Was mining only LTC at wemineltc but meh, decided it was time to change things a little and try an profit-switch pool
Hope i can earn some btc's as well

currently pointing out 3.6~3.8 Mh/s

Edit: Btw, am i reading this correctly?

Pool: 1,911 Mh/s
Network: 934 Mh/s
My Hashrate: 3,765.0 Kh/s
DGC

So i have almost twice the Hashrate of the entire pool? What the hell?
There's a difference between KH and MH. Smiley

Damn you got me. Misread it entirely heh. Thanks Smiley
I've been mining at 620kh/s, but only made about 0.0016 today. That's a tenth of what I was making a month ago... Is there really that much more competition, or is everyone making less also?
I'm gonna give it a try. Was mining only LTC at wemineltc but meh, decided it was time to change things a little and try an profit-switch pool

DGC

There's a difference between KH and MH. Smiley
Activity: 17
Hey guys, love the service and appreciate the compensation.  But do you guys think you could just turn off your nobile site entirely or fix the menu on the mobile site.  I wanted to wait a bit to bring it back up but I use my mobile 90% of the time so its starting to become a pain to have to vies from a computer.  Changing the user agent in my mobile browser still brings up mobile version as well for some reason so there truly is no way for me to view anything other than the main page.  Thank you in advance.

Menu should work fine on mobile now, please let me know if your still seeing any issues with it

This is a good update, nearmiss.  Congrats on the new little one.

Before the redesign, I could request the desktop site while on my phone (Android), and it would give it to me.  Now it forces the mobile site regardless of which mobile browser I'm using, and despite requesting the full site.  I like to see the difficulty and profitability numbers, which are absent on the mobile version of the pages.  Thanks!

DGC

Pages:
Jump to: