Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 3. (Read 347316 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
i put 90+mhs on hasco

but statistics showning so low shares

total hasco is 1000mhs, so i have around 9% of total pool, when coin is mined it shows exmaple 67k shares, and my shares 1.5k:) so i have 9% of the pool and it gives me only around 2.5% of shares? is it normal?

seeing the stats again the last few days , i wonder if something got messed up in the database--seeing that you are only making 2.5% of the 9% you should, that would be the amount of fees ironically.
Its all about the Gold
June 17th stats issue still not resolved and still no replies to irc chat,email,forum posting and messages.

what is really up with hashcows now?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Was looking at doing pay out for Silkcoin though am I better to select payout in Bitcoin and maybe buy Silkcoin with it.

Any thoughts welcome.

Thanks.
Its all about the Gold
yes i want to know whats up with stats as well.

earlier today  it said this:

Current Hashrate   Accepted Shares   Rejected Shares   Est. Unexchanged BTC   Confirmed Exchanged BTC
278.0 Kh/s  ANC            84             0           0.09648247        0.00009582

Current Hashrate   Accepted Shares   Rejected Shares   Est. Unexchanged BTC   Confirmed Exchanged BTC
199.0 Kh/s                 100           0            0.09647471        0.00010987

and now it says this all before payout:

259.0 Kh/s                    1364                         0                        0.00007569            0.00031220

something definitely not right here.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
not sure whats up with the stats >

I looked back a while after and it showed >

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
i put 90+mhs on hasco

total hasco is 1000mhs, so i have around 9% of total pool, when coin is mined it shows exmaple 67k shares, and my shares 1.5k:) so i have 9% of the pool and it gives me only around 2.5% of shares? is it normal?

I had the same question before for my hash rate ratio. And there was no answer from the forum.

I reckon that the shares displayed are not difficulty adjusted. You have more high difficulty shares, so fewer number of shares.

As long as your income is as expected, that should not be a problem.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I´m waiting for cashout since more than 2 Month.

Message to  nearmiss on June 03 and June 12 and no answer!

What can i do to become my coins?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Any chance to add PIGGY coin to the available options?

Judge Crypto
Its all about the Gold
no activity by admins since the 8th?
Activity: 126
i put 90+mhs on hasco

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
30 MH's   

24 Hrs mining here

Made 0.025

See ya

Activity: 3
Can you add Curecoin as a payout, it would encourage that incredible coin.
It promote scientific research, by paying for folding and try to find cure for Cancer, Alzheimer and other diseases. I invite everyone to switch to curecoin when it's being available as a payout.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is there no miner stats on Hash Cow that shows a running real time total for

Immature   

Unexchanged   

Ready For Payout   

All added up to give you your

Total Expected

HuhHuh??
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I've been mining on hashco.ws but now my payouts have been pending for more than six hours? Hopefully it gets sorted soon
Activity: 35
there is a problems with the [Suspicious link removed] cashout??? i had a cashout balance, but i've waiting for 1 hours, then repeat the cashout, now another hours, the status is just the same, still pending?
need anyone help..

thanks before
Activity: 448
Any chance you guys will do an X11 port for the hot summer weather?
There seems to be a lot of new X11 coin launches lately.

Its on our short list, but don't have an eta yet.

Payouts delayed tonight. Will push them through tomorrow.
Activity: 182

This is why i moved away from Hascows, needed to use X11 otherwise I would have continued with you guys.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Activity: 350
can you please consider adding boostcoin , everyone who invested in the first pump and is now doesnt want to add more money would love to be able to multimine at those prices !
Pages:
Jump to: