Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 4. (Read 347316 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
As we've mentioned a few times in the past, we'll be doing an account cleanup over the next 24 hours.  For this first batch we'll be focusing on accounts that have not been logged into in the last 4 months (So Feb 1st).  The majority of these are users that have never logged into the site since we did the rebuild in early January.   Going forward we'll probably make it an ongoing task with a 3 month window.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi there.

Any chance of adding Monero (MRO) in the future?  Might be a bit of an ask as it is not listed on Cryptsy yet (it is on poloniex).

Cheers

Dave
Activity: 90
What was up the last 5 days, my last payout was May 21st... I normally get 0.02 every 2 days or so..
Some coins have already gone to mintpal
but other like BTC and AC are 2-3 hours delayed ?

Still AC and SHIBE withdrawals are stuck with more than 24 hours waiting ?
any news from the COINS ? or the POOL ?

Shibe should also be sorted now.  We had disabled it previously due to forking issues, and slipped through the cracks to get it cleaned up and re-enabled.  (AC was fixed earlier as per previous post)
Yeah I'd like to know as well. Is Est. Unexchanged BC(thats what I'd like to get paid out in)for the WHOLE pool or just my earnings? Considering I'm only pumping in 250Kh/s I can only assume that the 5.87 BTC worth of BC is not mine or a decimal point should be moved to the left or two. This is after about 36 hours of mining. If it is mine whoo hoo! They must have found the magic beans that a lowly 250Kh/s gets you over $2500 in 36 hours. I kind of doubt it, it must be for the whole pool. I know BC is kind of cheap now but it's not that cheap. My est earnings are 129 BC. I would say more like 12.9 or even 1.29 BC probably more like 12.9 BC. I know there is a shitload of immature blocks but wow.

All the explainations of the these terms should be in the FAQ and a comment on how accurate the numbers are. It saves a shitload of posts.

We had a bogus market price listed on a couple of rounds which was seriously skewing the estimated numbers.  I've since cleaned this up and it should be displaying a more accurate picture at this point.   If you ever find those beans let me know!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I've hear rumors you guys are going to do an X11 pool.
IS that true, and if so when.
Thanks
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
Yeah I'd like to know as well. Is Est. Unexchanged BC(thats what I'd like to get paid out in)for the WHOLE pool or just my earnings? Considering I'm only pumping in 250Kh/s I can only assume that the 5.87 BTC worth of BC is not mine or a decimal point should be moved to the left or two. This is after about 36 hours of mining. If it is mine whoo hoo! They must have found the magic beans that a lowly 250Kh/s gets you over $2500 in 36 hours. I kind of doubt it, it must be for the whole pool. I know BC is kind of cheap now but it's not that cheap. My est earnings are 129 BC. I would say more like 12.9 or even 1.29 BC probably more like 12.9 BC. I know there is a shitload of immature blocks but wow.

All the explainations of the these terms should be in the FAQ and a comment on how accurate the numbers are. It saves a shitload of posts.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
How accurate are the Est. Unexchanged MINT numbers?

I have almost 10 million sitting in there.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Pls, help for my withdrwa from admin ....

Been withdrawing to C2 coin ... and it has been more than 1 day pending ....

Is there any problem with C2 coin withdrawal ....?
Activity: 350
Hey,

BitcoinPlus (XBC) recently got a new wallet out.

Our users have been saying that they're not receiving payouts so it may be because of this new update.

Can you take a look and see if you can fix this issue?

Thanks
I have placed orders for the withdrawal of my Minpal WC in hashcows 42,000 coin is 2 days but it is still there (Currently Pending Cashouts)! really disappointed hashcows pool! not be installed for another coin. please contact me to resolve my [email protected] Angry

You didn't provide anything to look you up (that email isn't registered on the site), but if your username is the same as your forum username, I see nothing pending for your account atm.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have placed orders for the withdrawal of my Minpal WC in hashcows 42,000 coin is 2 days but it is still there (Currently Pending Cashouts)! really disappointed hashcows pool! not be installed for another coin. please contact me to resolve my [email protected] Angry

AC issues sorted.  Will check on Shibe.  BTC seems fine
Activity: 478
Merit: 253

Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Activity: 112
Would you please consider adding CornerstoneCoin (CCX) as one of your payout options?  We are in a pure POS phase right now and would appreciate being part of your pool.  Thanks!
payout delayed for the night due to cryptsy maintenance atm. Its backed up some rounds, but also may affect some of our payout coins.  I'll check on it in the morning and run a payout then if things are back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
I need to fatten my CCX wallet.  PoS coin needs friends to mint.  Can you add it to payouts?
we had a short blip earlier tonight.  All clear.   Any btc related payout issues should have since been sent, but if your still experiencing any delay just let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: