Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 5. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The site appears to be down.  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Did everything go down? Miners switched off and I can't get to the site, anyone else?
Activity: 13
Mooo!! Hi hashcows,

What do I need to do to proof a community driven request for btcs to be added to the payout section?
I hope I can make it work somehow, I am a big fan of btcs and hoping you will add it.

Cheers,

michaelvw
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hi! I've been trying to withdraw my account balance for some time now. It says, usually processed in 30 minutes. I've had it pend over eight hours on three different addresses. Any insight?

Same here, waiting for news...
Activity: 67
Hi! I've been trying to withdraw my account balance for some time now. It says, usually processed in 30 minutes. I've had it pend over eight hours on three different addresses. Any insight?
Activity: 106
Hello, i have trouble cahing out my Bitcoin on your Multi pool. It's in pending status for more than 24hours.

It is said, approximately 30minutes...

Do you have an explanation?

Thank you in advance !
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Want to say your pools is very good. I mine there many times and get good pay out. I look for Asiacoin multipool but sad not to see Asiacoin on hashcows. Huh Can you add AC please? I will come back mine with my very big rig. I read many others want to mine for AC payout too. I see big support. Please add AC and you will see many hash come from me and my friends.

AC was added yesterday.

Happy Mining

Smiley
Activity: 4
Want to say your pools is very good. I mine there many times and get good pay out. I look for Asiacoin multipool but sad not to see Asiacoin on hashcows. Huh Can you add AC please? I will come back mine with my very big rig. I read many others want to mine for AC payout too. I see big support. Please add AC and you will see many hash come from me and my friends.
+1
Activity: 40
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is there a way to turn the ledger on? Payout's on Hashcows do not coincide with the days in my timezone, which makes it impossible to track payouts for me. I can't sit around all day refreshing the balance page, to see when and what has been awarded that day.

Ledger has been on for weeks, all times are UTC.
Activity: 42
Is there a way to turn the ledger on? Payout's on Hashcows do not coincide with the days in my timezone, which makes it impossible to track payouts for me. I can't sit around all day refreshing the balance page, to see when and what has been awarded that day.
Activity: 154
can you please add shibe as a payout option.. thanks
Activity: 182
Seriously, you still have confidence in Doge?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
whats up guys, can we get a shibe payout option and doge please? i would use this pool exclusively if so.
Activity: 255
Can someone explain to me why I cant withdraw any 365coin from hashco ?

This is ridiculous, spent 3 days mining solely for this coin and ive spent nearly a week watching it "try" to send.  Cant sent to Mintpal or other exchanges, this is bullshit.  
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i have been playing with autotrading and stuf and now have 10 coins balance, can you guys trade them for btc so i dont need to input 10 different adresses on few exchanges

i did enable autotrading later but coins are still on balance
Activity: 93
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Pending For: 1 day, 8 hours

Angry Angry
Activity: 238
You know, with the increased difficulty, and limited total number... I'd like to be able to be paid out in NAUT...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
We had to hold payouts last night due to the Shibe fork and a few of the coins having some long mature times.

You will receive a double payout tonight at 11:00 est (normal payout time)

Also please always check out the news page for the latest updates.

https://hashco.ws/news/
Pages:
Jump to: