Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 35. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
For the benefit of the new arrivals -

The pool was hacked at Christmas, coins were stolen and a complete rebuild was necessary. The majority of stolen coins were honourably refunded by the pool operators back to individual miners.

That rebuild is ongoing. Some miners have stayed with the pool all the way through, some have left, some have left only to rejoin later and due to the trustworthy approach displayed by the pool ops some miners who had never mined with the pool before have now switched to Hashcows. There's been many reactions to the hack, the theft, the time taken for various pool features to be securely rebuilt, but the short message is, do your research, be aware that only you can choose the right pool for yourself, be flexible in your approach, perhaps use two or more pools to reduce variance, remember that multipool payouts naturally ebb and flow and if you believe you can do better, it's probably a good idea to go do that somewhere else as the pool ops are busy with the rebuild and won't be able to take your suggestions on board right at this moment but maybe later, ok?

Hang around, mine with us, watch this space, go elsewhere, check back, do your thing, your call.

Smiley

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It seems pool keeps crashing a fair bit?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Wat?

I see that Hashco now have lots of tech problems.For first I can not see "Est. Unexchanged Balance" or "Confirmed Exchanged Balance" online or it is not working absolutly.Just some money  coming on "Confirmed Exchanged Balance" every 24 hours but not all.So it is no chance control earnings as long no information absolutly what earnings are  on unexchanged balance and what you can expect.While here is showing exelent profitabilty VS Bitcoin online I can not see it in real money too.I was mining last few days with 3Mhs on Haschco and 3Mhs on Middlecoin.Here is clear that I receive far away better results with Middlecoin.Looks like while Hashco site owner is out of business control  up to spending more time with family this site will going down.While at least tech problems will be not sorted this multiminer pool will be dead. And as I see in forum mostly her new comers will be playing with few khs trying understand what is going on in mining business.
Activity: 66
Typo for MOON?

Nope. The difficulty of MOON is much larger (6M-24M as shown by cgminer 3.6.6, but for MOO it shows from 984K up to 2M-3M).
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
hashcows mining MOO. too funny Smiley

to the MOOn !
Activity: 5
From what I have noticed (I could be wrong) The only balance I see change when it mines "MOO" is SAT coins. Can anyone else confirm this?
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Anyone figured out what a MOO coin is?

Typo for MOON?

I was wondering that myself. Any info provided by the admin would be greatly appreciated!
Activity: 1
I see that Hashco now have lots of tech problems.For first I can not see "Est. Unexchanged Balance" or "Confirmed Exchanged Balance" online or it is not working absolutly.Just some money  coming on "Confirmed Exchanged Balance" every 24 hours but not all.So it is no chance control earnings as long no information absolutly what earnings are  on unexchanged balance and what you can expect.While here is showing exelent profitabilty VS Bitcoin online I can not see it in real money too.I was mining last few days with 3Mhs on Haschco and 3Mhs on Middlecoin.Here is clear that I receive far away better results with Middlecoin.Looks like while Hashco site owner is out of business control  up to spending more time with family this site will going down.While at least tech problems will be not sorted this multiminer pool will be dead. And as I see in forum mostly her new comers will be playing with few khs trying understand what is going on in mining business.
Activity: 5
Anyone figured out what a MOO coin is?
Activity: 2
There is no cow level.

MOOOO!!
moo?
Activity: 93
Moo?HuhHuhHuh

7041   MOO   35 minutes   55   23100.53600000   
Activity: 35
Well I think not being able to farm doge is slightly hindering our performance no doubt, I've said that numerous times in this thread. Our hashrate didn't allow us to farm the bigger most profitable coins at a consistent rate so we had to adapt and add newer smaller coins to perform better.

Doge has a network hasrate of 88 GH~ so I would say around 4-5 GH would make us comfortable taking a look at it.

Any way we would be able to redirect the whole pool to a larger pool in order to smooth out earnings?
Activity: 93
I'm putting in another 1,5Mh/s as soon as the new GPUs arrive Wink
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Well I think not being able to farm doge is slightly hindering our performance no doubt, I've said that numerous times in this thread. Our hashrate didn't allow us to farm the bigger most profitable coins at a consistent rate so we had to adapt and add newer smaller coins to perform better.

Doge has a network hasrate of 88 GH~ so I would say around 4-5 GH would make us comfortable taking a look at it.
thanks aTriz for explain.

4-5 GH, it won't be long to get there, we are half that now and growing Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

Activity: 710
Merit: 502
I will help a little bit with the hash power thing, will move half a farm here on monday (20 Mh) not much but it may help, the pool is getting more stable now and the payouts are pretty decent lately so it's time to put my money where my mouth is Smiley

aTriz, how much power do you think you will need to become convenient to include doge?, and, is it really convenient doge these days?.

EDIT: the pool is right now at 2.2Gh niceee!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I think its relevant to let people know they will suffer worse performance (at least for small miners) at hashcows, compared to middlecoin with your current setup.

The lack of being able to mine dodge puts your pool at a disadvantage (?), based on my findings. Middlecoin pays out 0.012 btc/day for me and hashcows struggles to meet this figure each day. I think middlecoin is getting lucky with dodgecoin, thus why payouts are higher than hashcows (assuming they mine dogecoin) ? Its a shame you don't have eneugh hash for doge to be worthwhile.

I've yet to see a cashout (and its past day 2) so that only means the threshold hasn't been hit and my balance of 0.017 is somewhat correct. If hashcows could meet or exceed middlecoins 0.012btc/day performance, I should have been paid by now (so I can get full payout I increased the threshold to 0.24 and now its 0.361). That said I appreciate market voltility but even still I should have been paid by now if the pool was matching the performance I get at middlecoin.

Just keen to share my findings so other people can select an appropiate pool and it maybe helpful to the site operators so they can tweak settings etc.

Well the dashboard after 12am nyc time reads 0.01777035 for my balance, 0 for everything else..

Also I noticed for 15mins we got unlucky and a block wasn't found for leaf. I guess due to the lack of mining doge its affecting my profitability (substantially?).

I didn't get a payment today,no doubt due to my 0.0361 threshold not being hit after 2 days of continous mining (disappointing middlecoin performance can't be matched).

Payouts out!

What exactly is your hashrate?

Hash=735/732 khsec
wu=630/m

Here is my middlecoin performance chart: http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1AfgVrSN7q68YzDHGmNRHNdr6m6u8zrETw.html

So you can see 0.012 btc/day is what I'm aiming for, which hashcows is struggling to reach. As I'm yet to be paid, I don't know what I'm going to get as the balances can't be trusted (really wish this was fixed as a priority).

I'll give it another 24hrs but at this stage looks like I'll be switching to trialing dogehouse. Since hashcows performance has left me disappointed (after 2 days and cynical about an improvement for the 3rd)..

Also can I get an answer to my payout question? This is the 2nd time I've asked this with it being ignored both times. Its fine you can keep ignoring the question, but it just leaves me wondering why is the question being avoided? Is something dodgey going on? Or you don't want to admit you need to manually login with your web browser and withdraw the coins from the respective exchange to pay everyone? There is nothing wrong with this, but it be good if its disclosed (and you'll prolly win points for disclosing the info and being so transparent).

What question are you asking? I don't really see what you want me to answer Sad

We keep limited funds in the hot wallet due to obvious reasons, we refill them when they run out, other than that you get your payouts within 30 minutes of submitting the withdrawal.

If I didn't answer what you wanted please PM me and I'll see if I can help you better.

As far as payouts have gone, we have been paying out around 0.014~ per mh over the last week so sorry you feel that your aren't matching up to your standards. Yesterday it was closer to 0.016.

Honestly there is no point to comment on payouts anymore every pool has up and down days, we will continue to do our best to bring good returns. Our job is to mine the most profitable coin that we are able to and that is what we are doing.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Well the dashboard after 12am nyc time reads 0.01777035 for my balance, 0 for everything else..

Also I noticed for 15mins we got unlucky and a block wasn't found for leaf. I guess due to the lack of mining doge its affecting my profitability (substantially?).

I didn't get a payment today,no doubt due to my 0.0361 threshold not being hit after 2 days of continous mining (disappointing middlecoin performance can't be matched).

Payouts out!

Hash=735/732 khsec
wu=630/m

Here is my middlecoin performance chart: http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1AfgVrSN7q68YzDHGmNRHNdr6m6u8zrETw.html

So you can see 0.012 btc/day is what I'm aiming for, which hashcows is struggling to reach. As I'm yet to be paid, I don't know what I'm going to get as the balances can't be trusted (really wish this was fixed as a priority).

I'll give it another 24hrs but at this stage looks like I'll be switching to trialing dogehouse. Since hashcows performance has left me disappointed (after 2 days and cynical about an improvement for the 3rd)..

Also can I get an answer to my payout question? This is the 2nd time I've asked this with it being ignored both times. Its fine you can keep ignoring the question, but it just leaves me wondering why is the question being avoided? Is something dodgey going on? Or you don't want to admit you need to manually login with your web browser and withdraw the coins from the respective exchange to pay everyone? There is nothing wrong with this, but it be good if its disclosed (and you'll prolly win points for disclosing the info and being so transparent).

Payouts out!

Pages:
Jump to: