Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 34. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just curious, are the estimates 100% accurate at the moment? I'm not sure mine are...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Question:  What happens when I check the "Auto-Trade Enabled" box for BTC?  Does it trade BTC for BTC?  Wink

Hehe you can leave that checked or un-checked Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Question:  What happens when I check the "Auto-Trade Enabled" box for BTC?  Does it trade BTC for BTC?  Wink
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Hey guys, love the service and appreciate the compensation.  But do you guys think you could just turn off your nobile site entirely or fix the menu on the mobile site.  I wanted to wait a bit to bring it back up but I use my mobile 90% of the time so its starting to become a pain to have to vies from a computer.  Changing the user agent in my mobile browser still brings up mobile version as well for some reason so there truly is no way for me to view anything other than the main page.  Thank you in advance.

Menu should work fine on mobile now, please let me know if your still seeing any issues with it

Works on chrome ios 7!
Activity: 56
We are working on the estimates for unexchanged and exchanged as we speak, you should see these numbers be somewhat correct now!

Also like nearmiss stated mobile version of the site now works and last but not least the profit per MH graph will be back up hopefully tonight.

Finally making some progress on brining back all the cool features! Smiley

Thanks for all the great work guys. Smiley
We are working on the estimates for unexchanged and exchanged as we speak, you should see these numbers be somewhat correct now!

Also like nearmiss stated mobile version of the site now works and last but not least the profit per MH graph will be back up hopefully tonight.

Finally making some progress on brining back all the cool features! Smiley
Agreed - would love to see some more features on the site.  Part of what I loved when mining straight LTC, was constantly analyzing the information...  block time vs. expected vs. average...   block finders...  profit graphs...   I know some of this would be tough to implement since it uses so many different coins, but maybe nearmiss has some ideas.
Activity: 12
Anyone having issues with slow hashrate sporadically (around 1/2 of normal) and the pool disconnecting, yet internet access is available and working?  Last night especially the average hashrate was 1M lower than it should be and I could see on the cgminer screen lots of waiting for work , pool not responding etc

Trying to determine if its an issue with my setup or ISP...

No disconnects, other than failovers during coin switching every so often.  Hash rate has been correct.

Additionally, my payouts are beating LTC mining, but only slightly.  I don't think I'm getting .01/mh/day, but it's close(eyeball math only).  It would be easier to follow (since I don't keep records or anything) if the website had better reporting.  Hopefully this remains profitable for a long time =)
Activity: 93
Working well on Chrome @ Android 4.4 here.
Activity: 448
Hey guys, love the service and appreciate the compensation.  But do you guys think you could just turn off your nobile site entirely or fix the menu on the mobile site.  I wanted to wait a bit to bring it back up but I use my mobile 90% of the time so its starting to become a pain to have to vies from a computer.  Changing the user agent in my mobile browser still brings up mobile version as well for some reason so there truly is no way for me to view anything other than the main page.  Thank you in advance.

Menu should work fine on mobile now, please let me know if your still seeing any issues with it
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Anyone having issues with slow hashrate sporadically (around 1/2 of normal) and the pool disconnecting, yet internet access is available and working?  Last night especially the average hashrate was 1M lower than it should be and I could see on the cgminer screen lots of waiting for work , pool not responding etc

Trying to determine if its an issue with my setup or ISP...
Activity: 58

I use the following to navigate around on my mobile.

The menu button doesn't seem to work too well on mobile browsers. I use the URLs

/stats/ for Statistics
/news/ for News
/workers/ for Workers
/balances/ for Coin Balances

Activity: 10
I just switched back myself...  looking forward to seeing how it comes out in 7 days...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Threw 3MH into this pool for a week and made 5$ out of it. For the entire week... Not sure how that is possible I can get that in a few hours mining anywhere else.

Highly unlikely, we have paid out over .01 per mh per day every day for the last week. PM me your username and i'll take a look but it might be on your end Sad

I'll vouch, I got over .03 btc from 1.2 mh/s in about 2 days. Not entirely sure, but it was less than 2.5 days 100%. I'm in the middle of a sudden, unexpected move.

I just had my worker temp banned, not sure why. Switched to worker two, all good at the moment.
Threw 3MH into this pool for a week and made 5$ out of it. For the entire week... Not sure how that is possible I can get that in a few hours mining anywhere else.

Highly unlikely, we have paid out over .01 per mh per day every day for the last week. PM me your username and i'll take a look but it might be on your end Sad
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Need to switch to 42 coin?  It's doing pretty darn well...
I think that the first post should be edited to show what is still in development i.e. Est. Unexchanged Balance and Confirmed Exchanged Balance.  A lot of people see something not working and assume that they are not getting credit for their work and leave.  Also something saying that payouts are around 10pm eastern (i think) and the balances only update then as well.  Yes these things have been stated multiple times in this thread; however expecting someone to search through many pages to maybe find the right post, seems unreasonable.  Especially considering how fickle people are and wand instant results.

Well said will get nearmiss to update post.

I put a note on the stats page to let people know about the estimates.

Payouts once again are at 11:00 EST for all the newcomers Smiley
Activity: 2
I think that the first post should be edited to show what is still in development i.e. Est. Unexchanged Balance and Confirmed Exchanged Balance.  A lot of people see something not working and assume that they are not getting credit for their work and leave.  Also something saying that payouts are around 11pm eastern (edit) and the balances only update then as well.  Yes these things have been stated multiple times in this thread; however expecting someone to search through many pages to maybe find the right post, seems unreasonable.  Especially considering how fickle people are and wand instant results.
Pages:
Jump to: