Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 72. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ahh if you can PM me the address or post it Smiley would be helpful as most of my cards are 290s.

That's what I eventually did, put middle as failover.  But good to know wats happening.  Thanks.

Running 3.7.2 so yeah it detected it, but didn't know about the 5 minute cooldown.

So complete noob question, go ahead and berate me Smiley when we switch to a different coin I seem to lose connection and feels like it takes a good while to ramp back up.  That normal?
Stratum drops off and takes several seconds to restart on coin-switch. If you're running a not-ancient version of cgminer it will see the disconnect, try to reconnect, fail and put the pool on a 5-minute cooldown timer.

Either run an older version of cgminer, or (what I do) set a failover to something like Middlecoin.

I found a re-compiled version of 3.7.2 with the cooldown timer set to 30 seconds and some other settings tweaked for the middlecoin pool that does the same thing. It's helped quite a lot. Also had some 290x tweaks.
Activity: 19
That's what I eventually did, put middle as failover.  But good to know wats happening.  Thanks.

Running 3.7.2 so yeah it detected it, but didn't know about the 5 minute cooldown.

So complete noob question, go ahead and berate me Smiley when we switch to a different coin I seem to lose connection and feels like it takes a good while to ramp back up.  That normal?
Stratum drops off and takes several seconds to restart on coin-switch. If you're running a not-ancient version of cgminer it will see the disconnect, try to reconnect, fail and put the pool on a 5-minute cooldown timer.

Either run an older version of cgminer, or (what I do) set a failover to something like Middlecoin.

I found a re-compiled version of 3.7.2 with the cooldown timer set to 30 seconds and some other settings tweaked for the middlecoin pool that does the same thing. It's helped quite a lot. Also had some 290x tweaks.
Benefit of running an older version vs 3.7.2?

I'm running 2.11.4 and the drop--when one occurs, which is rarely--only lasts 30 seconds.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I'm running 2.11.4 and the drop--when one occurs, which is rarely--only lasts 30 seconds.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Something's afoot!  Suddenly can't connect miners . . . could this be a portent of something good? . . .

. . . . reconnected . . . sigh . . . no foot, no portent . . . again Cry
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Any news on when the site will be up again? Monday evening is long gone.the suspence is killing me lol Tongue.

Me too  Cheesy

With the chickens frying, the cows will have peace soon once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olBOo_S5AHY

"Hey, hey, hey, fried chicken!"
Activity: 42
Any news on when the site will be up again? Monday evening is long gone.the suspence is killing me lol Tongue.

Me too  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Why won't it let me log in  Huh

Enjoy your shot

See the big red text on the Hashco.ws site?  Read it... your answers are there... also on every page of this thread for the last 50 pages...

This time He got You  Cool Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Enjoy your shot

See the big red text on the Hashco.ws site?  Read it... your answers are there... also on every page of this thread for the last 50 pages...

Enjoy your shot

Hahahahah... I JUST noticed the little text...crap, that's a sure sign I've had too much already...

*raises shotglass* Cheers!
Activity: 202

Enjoy your shot

Enjoy your shot
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Enjoy your shot

Activity: 786
Merit: 857
I think that they would make more money by having a thriving pool and not by screwing everyone.
Activity: 126

Enjoy your shot

Considering that most of the money has been sent out, and that both have repeatedly posted on this thread including today, the suggestion goes way beyond the pale.

There is nothing to suggest anything other than straight-forward dealing by both nearmiss, and atriz.

Perfect cover for a sudden bail to the tropics.  Cheesy

Again, I don't believe they would do such a thing. I am just a cynic who sees all possible forks in the road.

For those of use who stayed committed and trusting enough to mine in the dark, though, I'd like a .5-1% reduction in fees. I nearly bailed with all the rejects, but I felt bad. The rejects stopped being such a thing after I came there to post my updates of how they were fluxing (I hope that was active maintenance on not coincidence! Smiley )
Not for 40K, man, that's a pittance--like 6-months salary for the average family.

If a person "books it" with less than a couple mil, he's a fool.  Even then a couple mil isn't that much these days if you like comfort.

I live off 10k a year. If I have 40k suddenly, and day traded, I'd be set. But they would have to part with their 25-75 free Mh/s from all of our fees. (I need to make a multipool, lol)
Considering that most of the money has been sent out, and that both have repeatedly posted on this thread including today, the suggestion goes way beyond the pale.

There is nothing to suggest anything other than straight-forward dealing by both nearmiss, and atriz.

Again, I don't believe they would do such a thing. I am just a cynic who sees all possible forks in the road.

For those of use who stayed committed and trusting enough to mine in the dark, though, I'd like a .5-1% reduction in fees. I nearly bailed with all the rejects, but I felt bad. The rejects stopped being such a thing after I came there to post my updates of how they were fluxing (I hope that was active maintenance on not coincidence! Smiley )
Not for 40K, man, that's a pittance--like 6-months salary for the average family.

If a person "books it" with less than a couple mil, he's a fool.  Even then a couple mil isn't that much these days if you like comfort.

For those of us who stayed committed and trusting enough to mine in the dark, though, I'd like a .5-1% reduction in fees. I nearly bailed with all the rejects, but I felt bad. The rejects stopped being such a thing after I came there to post my updates of how they were fluxing (I hope that was active maintenance on not coincidence! Smiley )
Pages:
Jump to: