Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 73. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Considering that most of the money has been sent out, and that both have repeatedly posted on this thread including today, the suggestion goes way beyond the pale.

There is nothing to suggest anything other than straight-forward dealing by both nearmiss, and atriz.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I want the site to be back up, not to check on my miners, not to change settings....
.... I just want to see these continuous "I can't register and am asking because I failed to read all the other posts saying we're in lockdown/readonly mode on every single page for the last 50 pages of the thread".  Wink

If I still participated in the drinking game I started 50 odd pages ago with a shot for every similar question (For pete's sake, it's in big red text on every page of the pool site now that it's in readonly mode... maybe they should have used the BLINK tag), I'd be in the hospital now...
It's this new entitlement mentality.  No one wants to put any effort into anything anymore.  They all want to be spoon-fed information and if they try something and it doesn't work, they don't investigate the cause, they whine.

It has never once occurred to me to jump on a forum thread and just immediately blurt out a question without first having done at least a cursory search of the last several pages, to see if anyone else is reporting the same difficulty as I and if the solution has been posted.

I guess I'm just old-fashioned that way.  I like to find things our for myself rather than just begging for answers.  I suppose it's because I just don't think that I'm all that special.

Too many people today think that they're "special."

Ignorance is the route of control. How else would you just listen to "your family," no questions asked? These people, being so numorous, are the only reasons I would contemplate suicide.

Speaking of, nearmiss and atriz may have all the money we "lost," and are about to bail with it and most of all the money we mined in the dark. No -real- proof to the contrary. $40k goes a looooong way.  Roll Eyes

I personally doubt that is what's going on, but these delays support the idea. It's so easy to **** people.  Wink
I want the site to be back up, not to check on my miners, not to change settings....
.... I just want to see these continuous "I can't register and am asking because I failed to read all the other posts saying we're in lockdown/readonly mode on every single page for the last 50 pages of the thread".  Wink

If I still participated in the drinking game I started 50 odd pages ago with a shot for every similar question (For pete's sake, it's in big red text on every page of the pool site now that it's in readonly mode... maybe they should have used the BLINK tag), I'd be in the hospital now...
It's this new entitlement mentality.  No one wants to put any effort into anything anymore.  They all want to be spoon-fed information and if they try something and it doesn't work, they don't investigate the cause, they whine.

It has never once occurred to me to jump on a forum thread and just immediately blurt out a question without first having done at least a cursory search of the last several pages, to see if anyone else is reporting the same difficulty as I and if the solution has been posted.

I guess I'm just old-fashioned that way.  I like to find things our for myself rather than just begging for answers.  I suppose it's because I just don't think that I'm all that special.

Too many people today think that they're "special."
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
.... I just want to see these continuous "I can't register and am asking because I failed to read all the other posts saying we're in lockdown/readonly mode on every single page for the last 50 pages of the thread".  Wink

Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I cannot register, i get an sql error? Please fix this asap.

I think the guys have a bit more to worry about than you not being able to register. Chill out, give the guys a break, they're working hard.
Stop barking orders at people.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Another shot!
Activity: 4
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Prices are low because of outbreak of hordes shitty coins, way more retarded than anything else before (light years behind stupid DOGE meme).

For the record, Noodly Appendage Coin was pretty brilliant.
Activity: 111
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
site functionality (as it will be for initial launch) was finished up earlier today, and testing completed.  At this point we are just waiting for final user data import to finish up. Its going a fair bit slower than estimated.  Will be left running over night and hopefully we all wake up to some positive news Smiley

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
decentralize EVERYTHING...
Activity: 5
Activity: 97
dumping most, except a few which I think could be good
would you mind sharing with us which are those?  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The suspense is killing me.  Shocked
Activity: 111
I hope the site goes live tonight...with all the flailing of ALT coins, I just want better insight in to my mining.  Knowledge is power, ya know. 
Activity: 70
I can't create an account. It gives me the message "INSERT command denied to user 'node'@'li58-8.members.linode.com' for table 'users'"

How can I solve it?
Wait for the website operators to open the new site.  The old one is read only. 

READ THE LAST THREE PAGES OF THIS THREAD.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I can't create an account. It gives me the message "INSERT command denied to user 'node'@'li58-8.members.linode.com' for table 'users'"

How can I solve it?

you didnt read the last 3 sites?
Activity: 7

How can I solve it?
Pages:
Jump to: