Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] USDStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 3. (Read 15565 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
no more buy order here ..so ridiculous
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Estimated token value? Or new shitcoin?

1/10 of a SAT Cheesy Without further exchanges and some volume it is just not going to happen. If the dev puts in some work, creates a roadmap and whitepaper and is actively developing the coin and also getting it listed in other exchanges....then it may do better. As of now though, nothing is happening. That is why I gave away my coins. I wish all the coin holders all the best though, may get pumped one day.
It's bad if the developer does not think to play coin, why he created it?
Merit: 106

1/10 of a SAT Cheesy Without further exchanges and some volume it is just not going to happen. If the dev puts in some work, creates a roadmap and whitepaper and is actively developing the coin and also getting it listed in other exchanges....then it may do better. As of now though, nothing is happening. That is why I gave away my coins. I wish all the coin holders all the best though, may get pumped one day.
Activity: 378
bgm
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
If anyone wants my stash of coins send me a PM. Not going to bother holding them any longer, wanna delete the wallet. Smiley

Reserved lol

All done, sent you what I had Smiley

Thanks I really appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 616
When was the last time when dev write something in this thread?
I have the impression that the coin is simply dead...
If anyone wants my stash of coins send me a PM. Not going to bother holding them any longer, wanna delete the wallet. Smiley

Reserved lol

All done, sent you what I had Smiley
Activity: 99
Please consider including masternode for USDStake network, dev. Thank you very much for your time and your efforts.
bgm
Activity: 95

Reserved lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Do you have telegram channel?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Have this coin any chance to reach another big exchange or more, if yes when is this planned dev, this year or on Q1 2018?
Activity: 56
hi dev,
Will masternodes been included in the USDStake network? Thank you.
Activity: 172
usdstake  still live , long live usdstake , i see usdstake price so cheap and want it have list on other exchange

i think crytopia is next exchange .
Activity: 249
I have joined this airdrop too and i am waiting for the reward to put my wallet stacking with the other Stakes Cheesy
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
like smooth staking, both bcs and usd. but it looks like staking to nowhere
Activity: 126
This project is useless, as the others from the same dev. He releases coins, no plan, nothing. Gave for free probably hoping some will pump and he would dump

I have to admit, it looks like it.
Activity: 42
This project is useless, as the others from the same dev. He releases coins, no plan, nothing. Gave for free probably hoping some will pump and he would dump
I have to agree that it looks like the project is not going anywhere, at least with the current exchange. The price is 1/10th of a sat lol. I will hang on to my coins as you never know what could happen in the future. Any plans dev or is it not possible to take this any further? Thanks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
Is it really stakable or just a scrap ?
i think its a scrap. no develop in project . not any news yet about usd stake even that every stake project is scrap.
just using hard space..
Pages:
Jump to: