Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] USDStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 5. (Read 15565 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
how can I join the airdrop? I cannot find the link of airdrop? who can help me ?

To be honest, you are don't even bother to read the very first post here which state the conditions of the airdrop, you shouldn't even have any... Put a bit more effort in it and you might get rewarded.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
By now, USDStake has been listed on exchange. Check it there
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-USD.htm

Thanks for your great works, dev.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
how can I join the airdrop? I cannot find the link of airdrop? who can help me ?
Activity: 42
You say that this coin is going to be an alternative of USDT - how so?

I mean your coin has like way more in terms of total supply and i just don't see how this will work. This coin will be traded on the free market, and not actually pegged to a currency. The only thing pegged to a currency is the name.

Please explain how you will be the alternative to USDT when your coin isn't even pegged 1 on 1 to USD.

I never said this is pegged to a currency.  It will be valued to whatever the market says its value.

USDT is pegged to Us dollar because they "claim" it's backed by USD, but won't trade it for USD...to me that's a scam.

this coin doesn't claim any of that.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100

Why are you spamming this threat? This rubbish has nothing to do with USDStake.
Well, it was free so not hurt at all to get something for free.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
You say that this coin is going to be an alternative of USDT - how so?

I mean your coin has like way more in terms of total supply and i just don't see how this will work. This coin will be traded on the free market, and not actually pegged to a currency. The only thing pegged to a currency is the name.

Please explain how you will be the alternative to USDT when your coin isn't even pegged 1 on 1 to USD.
what will be price on ico?

There won't be an ICO... The dev is distributing the coin by airdrop.
what will be price on ico?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
waiting some )

Why are you spamming this threat? This rubbish has nothing to do with USDStake.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Got my million USD!  Wink I'm a millionaire now!  Grin Thx a lot!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
USDStake wallet is downloaded and installed. PMed. Waiting  for my piece of pie... Wink
is the quantity of tokens limited?

It is. From the first post:  "Total coin supply 10,000,000,000 coins"... And it is a coin, not a token.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Airdrop received. Thank you!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Developer, i have a qusetion about all of coins, which we get from the airdrops, when you try to add more famous exchanges, or maybe you do it already and we just need to wait?

exchanges just don't list any coins anymore....they need to see demand and big community.

there's only 2 ways to get listed. 

1)Submit a request and wait to see if they add the coin.

2) Pay the big listing fee and get added right away.

Since this was not an ICO and no funds were raised, all airdrops were free.  So we just have to see if there is a big enough community to get the exchange's attention.

Other option is to have a deposit address for donators to collectively pay for listing fee.
let's try add to mercatox, they have a voting for coin, we need to do something. Prise low then 1 satoshi it is very sad...

go ahead and submit a request.

I already submitted a request for mercatox for BitcoinStake,  have yet to see a reply.
Okay, it is good, i will hold coins and wait a miracle, maybe someday tothemoon happens) Thanks for answers.
Developer, i have a qusetion about all of coins, which we get from the airdrops, when you try to add more famous exchanges, or maybe you do it already and we just need to wait?

exchanges just don't list any coins anymore....they need to see demand and big community.

Since this was not an ICO and no funds were raised, all airdrops were free.  So we just have to see if there is a big enough community to get the exchange's attention.

Other option is to have a deposit address for donators to collectively pay for listing fee.
let's try add to mercatox, they have a voting for coin, we need to do something. Prise low then 1 satoshi it is very sad...

go ahead and submit a request.

I already submitted a request for mercatox for BitcoinStake,  have yet to see a reply.

Activity: 28

Pages:
Jump to: