Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] USDStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 7. (Read 15565 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Getting listed in NovaExchange isn't that complicated, that could be out next exchange progression.

Would be awesome to have it listed on Nova. To sell the coin for 1 maximum 2 satoshi on small exchanges is a waste of time.
Simply can't do that.

Nova Exchanges is not accepting new coins at the moment, there is a queue to wait, I've already messaged them weeks ago.

just stake while you wait....why are people in a rush to sell their coins....typical airdrop dumpers.

indeed! I put all my coins in coinsmarket and let them stake
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Thankyou for your airdrop !
Have your project thrive !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Get Your USD Now! Airdrop closing November 30 2017!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Getting listed in NovaExchange isn't that complicated, that could be out next exchange progression.

Would be awesome to have it listed on Nova. To sell the coin for 1 maximum 2 satoshi on small exchanges is a waste of time.
Simply can't do that.

Nova Exchanges is not accepting new coins at the moment, there is a queue to wait, I've already messaged them weeks ago.

just stake while you wait....why are people in a rush to sell their coins....typical airdrop dumpers.

HODL!!!!! Be smart and hold your coins guys.
Activity: 10
How to get air drop?

Simply can't do that.

Activity: 616

Simply can't do that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Where can I buy tokens?

all the stake tokens from me are listed on exchanges now.  USDStake is traded on coinsmarkets https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-USD.htm

We need another market to make it more visible.

Activity: 126
Where can I buy tokens?

all the stake tokens from me are listed on exchanges now.  USDStake is traded on coinsmarkets https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-USD.htm

We need another market to make it more visible.
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
no one sells under 10k satoshi, then 10k satoshi the price und everybody is millionair Cheesy but hier is many amateurs.... Cheesy  maybe better 1 million usd= 1 dollar  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 42
Where can I buy tokens?

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
That was fast! Received the airdrop in less than half an hour after sending PM, thank you!
Too bad I'm such a Newb, but I'll get some on the Exchange! I love staking all that I can!

You are not too late to get your airdrop... You need only 8 more activity points... So leave 8 comments in different topics and you will be Jr Member in no time.
Not too bad, but I am newbie now. Is it late for me? I would try increasing my activities in order to get airdrops. Its interesting campaign.

You would need another 28 activity points, that will take at least 4 weeks. (you can get 14 points in every 2 weeks if you post enough). But it still might be not too late.

More info about the progression is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1954327
Activity: 44
Too bad I'm such a Newb, but I'll get some on the Exchange! I love staking all that I can!

You are not too late to get your airdrop... You need only 8 more activity points... So leave 8 comments in different topics and you will be Jr Member in no time.
Not too bad, but I am newbie now. Is it late for me? I would try increasing my activities in order to get airdrops. Its interesting campaign.

Activity: 214
Surprisingly high amount  Grin  Grin Thank you!
Developer you just made my day brighter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Receive too much usd stake)) Thank you, developer!! Good luck, guys!

Dev, can u give me a special link (like a short goo.gl), i want be a reffer and invite some people for receive extra usd stake? pm
Activity: 58
The dev is doing a good job with getting the message out and completing the air drops as outlined.

Thank you, everything is transparent in the ANN and spreadsheet....if anybody has any questions, you can PM me or post in the threads.

Thank you for all your support.
Activity: 54
The dev is doing a good job with getting the message out and completing the air drops as outlined.
Pages:
Jump to: