Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] USDStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 6. (Read 15565 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I just received mine! It was very quick, just a couple of minutes it already arrived in my wallet. Thank you so much dev.  Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
join USSD Stake Airdrop
Activity: 81
not receive my Airdrop
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Send PM! Applied for airdrop. Waiting to received. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Getting listed in NovaExchange isn't that complicated, that could be out next exchange progression.

Would be awesome to have it listed on Nova. To sell the coin for 1 maximum 2 satoshi on small exchanges is a waste of time.
Simply can't do that.

Nova Exchanges is not accepting new coins at the moment, there is a queue to wait, I've already messaged them weeks ago.

just stake while you wait....why are people in a rush to sell their coins....typical airdrop dumpers.

NoveExchange won't list USDStake anytime soon:

Thi sis the reply from today:

"
Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.

Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed
"

Sounds like the Fed got to them and rather than comply they are either handing it off to another entity out of the long reach of the Fed or are creating untraceable aliases to open back up with. Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
got the same error today with BitcoinStake

Date: 10/30/17 14:16
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 USD
Net amount: -1000000.00 USD
Transaction ID: b1fcae6d31fb7ad4fe27c9215280bf512c1ad90ab91b05dc9f4962e1315bd3e1

is there a fix?
Activity: 56
Getting listed in NovaExchange isn't that complicated, that could be out next exchange progression.

Would be awesome to have it listed on Nova. To sell the coin for 1 maximum 2 satoshi on small exchanges is a waste of time.
Simply can't do that.

Nova Exchanges is not accepting new coins at the moment, there is a queue to wait, I've already messaged them weeks ago.

just stake while you wait....why are people in a rush to sell their coins....typical airdrop dumpers.

"
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.

Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
"

Go straight to Bittrex or Poloniex, lol
Activity: 28

Simply can't do that.

"

Preliminary plan:
"

yes i just read the news.

Good thing there are more exchanges other than Novaexchange Smiley

not a big deal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Simply can't do that.

"

Preliminary plan:
"

Activity: 142
An innovative high-performance blockchain platform
Thank you dev, coin received. Hopefully this project can succes  Smiley
Activity: 126
Good news. USDStake has been listed on exchange. This is the first one:
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-USD.htm
Could I join the airdrop? Is it still open for participants?

come on this is old news .....
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
How to get air drop?

The best start would be to read the announcement. How to participate is written there.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
How to get air drop?

Try reading.

Jr. & Above (Jr., Member, Full, Sr., Hero, Legendary) Airdrop: 1,000,000 USDStake each - 3,000 slots.

Wow, that was fast. Thank you again dev for this nice airdrop. So, i confirm i received coins from the airdrop. Smiley
Hope for a good price in the future Smiley
I am newbie, so I cannot join the party, by which I mean the airdrop. How long do I need before being upgraded to Jr. Member? Thanks

You too.

Newbies - Read before posting

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

Jr. & Above (Jr., Member, Full, Sr., Hero, Legendary) Airdrop: 1,000,000 USDStake each - 3,000 slots.

Wow, that was fast. Thank you again dev for this nice airdrop. So, i confirm i received coins from the airdrop. Smiley
I am newbie, so I cannot join the party, by which I mean the airdrop. How long do I need before being upgraded to Jr. Member? Thanks
Activity: 294
Thanks dev, received airdrop, very fast.
yeah, it's great. Finally, USDStake has been listed on exchange. congratulations all airdrop participants. Hope that someday it would reach real $1.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
received the airdrop, thank you!
can I still join the airdrop campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
How to get air drop?

Download the wallet, PM the dev your receiving address and he send the Coins and update the spreadsheet Wink

dev: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/usdstake-1225546
Pages:
Jump to: