Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] USDStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 4. (Read 15565 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have 1.000.000 coins. Do you want to buy it. Does anyone here buy it
I will selll it with price cheaper

==============1m
Activity: 98
Is it really stakable or just a scrap ?

I am staking for 2 weeks.. It is working.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is there already a description of all API functions available or maybe a demo API accesible?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
where to check roadmap?

Roadmap will be published this weekend according to the last statement given by our dev.
After this, third airdrop.

Linky?

This is in OP.

Staking just fine. Smiley
Activity: 38
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
where to check roadmap?

Roadmap will be published this weekend according to the last statement given by our dev.
After this, third airdrop.
Activity: 22
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 11
this coin seems dead... Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
usdstake token willl be up in future or not.. ?
is it waste Garbage??
Activity: 224
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
Dev advise people don't sell your USDStakes for less than $1 each but no one noticed his advice. Current price is 0.1sat/1USDstake too low, everyone is dumping.

Yes, the price is 0.1sat for a few days and without buy order, total supply too much?
Activity: 616
I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?

There is no ICO, airdrop has just finished a couple of days ago.
Wondering why usdstake thread is so silent these days...
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Is the project abandoned by the dev?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
wanna join dev

The airdrop has finished, not possible to join anymore.
Activity: 54
are there plans for signgature campaign ? it's a very interesting project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Dev advise people don't sell your USDStakes for less than $1 each but no one noticed his advice. Current price is 0.1sat/1USDstake too low, everyone is dumping.

It is a common practice when the main distribution is an Airdrop, people wont be patient to hold what they got because they afraid that the price will go down once it is listed on an exchange. I myself still holding this coin on my wallet, I'll keep it like a treasure Smiley who knows? It may worth like what the dev said $1 each so I will be a millionaire if that time is coming.
Activity: 120
wanna join dev
Activity: 28
airdrop ended.
Activity: 28

That is normal... Thousand people got airdrop, most of them are dumpers, dumping straight away as they see only free money...
This is nit necessary bad, the project will get rid of the weak hands... The question is, if the project can deliver anything to create value and raise the price after the initial dump.

We will start a continous social media campaign, and a signature campaign.

But let's wait until airdrop is over.

I put up a bounty for those who want to create a signature banner.
Activity: 322

That is normal... Thousand people got airdrop, most of them are dumpers, dumping straight away as they see only free money...
This is nit necessary bad, the project will get rid of the weak hands... The question is, if the project can deliver anything to create value and raise the price after the initial dump.
Activity: 870
Pages:
Jump to: