Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 15. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704
looking forward to this project.. nice devs.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
İ like process and i hope too long ride in coinworld
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
When do you open the floor?
Activity: 68
This is revolutionary. I like the concept. I'll support this project!
Activity: 18
awesome,im really interested of the miner test when is the beta testing for the miner? too early  Grin and when will the ico ends? ,goodluck devs!
Activity: 33
CRESCENT NETWORD is a very good project and very simple in explaining the goals, targets to be achieved and others about this project.
but there is one thing that is lacking to explain that is ICO.
it should be taken into consideration as many investors are interested in the project. thank you
T

I am quite interested in the physical mining aspect.
Activity: 51
The project is great and there are many people who are interested, very professional, I am seeing a project with a future.
Activity: 71
Well hope this attract many investors to invest in it and i suggest to add a bounty for tokens holders
Activity: 245
wow great concept,can i suggest an idea,,?
adding reward program for token holder sir
Activity: 72
I think this is a very good project! a great and favorable conditions for holders of tokens, I hope everything works out for you guys! you are the coolest!
Activity: 13
 Sad Sad read some mean comments about this project.hope it,ll be a different ball game.
Activity: 47
I will love to see the whitepapper of this project I have the faith this Project is going to be the best for the year
Activity: 6
I would like to encourage the team. And would like to thank you. You have a great project!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
great project but looking towards seeing the whitepaper and will follow up on their updates. i'm doing their airdrop and possibly bounty.
Activity: 8
a promising project, i liked the goals. good to invesment. good luck guys!
Activity: 742
Well, i wanna see CSN detail roadmap, detail team, and whitepaper
Activity: 1
Activity: 574
It’s a real innovation and we believe that a new era of Cryptocurrency Tokens has begun and we will make sure our community makes the most of it with Crescent Network. I like the slogan and the idea is good! I will participate in the project! Thank you!
Activity: 280
i think that this project is very attractive to the investors, gudluck to the team
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: