Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 32. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
In time past I have engaged in faucet mining and everyother "free" ways of getting coins and I must say it's a tedious process but reading through your concept gives me hope that at last there is a shining light in the tunnel of faucet
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm participating in this, hope it'll have a great prospect.
Activity: 26
Great project. Will it be possible to mine coins/tokens?
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
Project looks interesting but community need more details about project( roadmap, whitepapper, some dates etc.)
Activity: 493
Merit: 12
Very interesting project. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 21
This project have a promising future with the futures it has ans I believe it will definitely make a great impact when it is fully implemented. Success to the team
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
A good name is better than gold.
I haven't seen the supply of this token anywhere; what's the circulating supply please? And will there be a special software for the minning?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
In my opinion, the project is interesting. I join him. All great luck
Activity: 406
And I was interested, I will think
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 5
Excited and waiting for ICO to start and ofcourse free airdrop. get in guys.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Interesting and intelligent project which can manifest themselves as a sector in the Empire of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 27
when ico start, please answer me please.
Activity: 54
As already said, if the right marketing and technology. The project will be in demand. We are waiting for information.... Cool
Activity: 18
Watch out for this project.  Its a complete scam.  The dude bought a box of graphics cards and trying to pimp a coin.  Make sure you check this out thoroughly before investing. 

What's your cause of saying this !!?
Activity: 33
This is wonderful project and I have the belief that it will be a success
I like the total supply of this project, this will make the value of the project stable and increasing at the same time. Goodluck to the team.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
No more ann

Que lastima. Esperaba que era bien
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
The project looks great and promising, the total 11m total supply is more ok and thereby giving the token a valuable price..
I see no reason while CSN won't moon
Is there a feature to mine with phones..nice project
Pages:
Jump to: