Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 33. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Its a very nice idea that the platform aims to have a faucet type system. Not only will it help boost the users but also will help them familarize with the project, good luck with the projecf dev.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
sounds like an interesting project - will be watching it.
Activity: 38
The community suggested this airdrop and it was thoughtful of you guys to comply. Thank you.
Activity: 1
Best of luck to the team! Overall idea is good with a good supply cap. Hoping for the best!
Activity: 37
incredible system in this project can be a project going to the moon and long term. a great teamwork can provide strong support for success in this project
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by proffesional team of CSN. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future.
Activity: 259
Hi to all, on which exchanges be the first listing?
Activity: 17
I like the way the airdrop is handled and I sincerely hope this project have a successful launch. Success to the team and the Dev.
copper member
Activity: 132
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
Good luck to your project. Please consider adding the link to your ANN thread.
Activity: 37
With the right marketing team,I see this skyrocketing.
Good luck!
Activity: 2
Activity: 43
Any mining or POS prediction in close future after ICO ?
Activity: 75
This coin will be a great project. I am in support of this project and will definitely follow the project for more updates to be posted on the project.
Activity: 110
Very good project.
Have you already planned to have a french transalation of your whitepaper? I am intesrested.
I hope that you will listed soon on a lots of exchange platform
Activity: 65
Expectations on this project are enormous as the progress of this project can grow rapidly and many investors will invest in this project. With the hard work of the team on this project I am sure I can create creative and brilliant ideas so that I can advance this project and become the biggest project
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
This is one interesting project, based on mining. It is rare these days in crypto world! I see here really big plans for future development of token, great, but it is not easy to accomplish all without great team developer. 11M of max. supply is excellent for token price and value! I think I will tomorrow join token sale because I believe in this project! Wish U all the best in future development!
Activity: 213
This will be a great coin, when are you starting the ico I can't wait to key into it
Activity: 150
Great.... The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe its going to succeed.
Activity: 133
I am interested in this project. When will the pre-sale be over.
Pages:
Jump to: