Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 21. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What are the latest news we received from the developers? Nothing surprising and useful, I have not met recently.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
There was such an option for me. But it is better for you to write directly to support or find an administrator here and write to him in private messages about the request to create a video for Youtube.
Yes, I think you can surely gain some coins for marketing their project they do not have a bounty program for it but they will surely award your support.
Are there any specific rewards being given? I hope it will be good and satisfy the supporters , but even so its still good to have those rewards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 
Activity: 574
I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
There was such an option for me. But it is better for you to write directly to support or find an administrator here and write to him in private messages about the request to create a video for Youtube.
The best solution would be to create a video and upload it to youtube, and after that, when it reaches a certain number of views to tell the developer and the award will be received with high probability.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
If we are looking into the poll conducted by the team PayDay whether which trade listings do most people prefer, it is very clear that most people want Payday to be listed first in the Cryptopia and then somehow also to Hitbtc. Well, being able for the Payday to be listed in this great popular exchanges will greatly help the Payday in its way to its gain and gather more users and investors for this project.
I think Hitbtc is not the best exchange to list payday. They require a lot of extremely high fees just to withdraw.
Well, it will all depends to the team of which exchange are they preferring for. But I see that Payday coin is already listed in cryptobridge and they are in the top 10 coins of that exchange. This could add plus factor for the project and be likely to choosed by numerous investors.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
I see Payday running bounty before, why they don't expand it. Honestly, i feeling they still not gain enough awareness.
Activity: 434
As I go along with the thread I noticed how the supporters give positive feed backs regarding this project and this also a good sign that the team will continue to do their work better as they are motivated by the good result they received.

I have been waiting for the team to officially launched and also work with exchanges that we voted? What day could that happen?
Maybe at some several months more, maybe after some week, it is depend on how the team "pay" for listed at exchange website.
Activity: 560
If we are looking into the poll conducted by the team PayDay whether which trade listings do most people prefer, it is very clear that most people want Payday to be listed first in the Cryptopia and then somehow also to Hitbtc. Well, being able for the Payday to be listed in this great popular exchanges will greatly help the Payday in its way to its gain and gather more users and investors for this project.
I think Hitbtc is not the best exchange to list payday. They require a lot of extremely high fees just to withdraw.
Activity: 294
I like that they conduct such a survey, as it will help solve an important issue that interests not only investors but also users.
Activity: 504
Activity: 448
As I go along with the thread I noticed how the supporters give positive feed backs regarding this project and this also a good sign that the team will continue to do their work better as they are motivated by the good result they received.

I have been waiting for the team to officially launched and also work with exchanges that we voted? What day could that happen?
Well, looks like they were planning for something that important to do so the exchange should be preparing the page file for the coin.
Activity: 336

Payday unique plans and roadmaps will be soon recognized by small and big crypto investors. They are working soon on different legit merchants and also potentially on malls right?
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 280
Activity: 378
You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Yeah. We all know for fact that each project in the middle cant or will not be a successful one if it can get support from the people in crypto community market. Supporters are main factors to make a project strong and stable. Active interactions with the inand supporters will also make project possible for success.
The main thing that this activity does not fall and there was always support from users and administrators. If they start not to answer questions of users, then interest in the project will immediately fall.
Good communication to the members will always have a better results in doing something. It can easily generate ideas and solutions that will make the work perfectly done. So it's really important to have a active interaction so that investors will have a satisfaction on their investments.

I agree, having a good communication will result in better way of understanding things which it will likely to fall in s better place. Moreover, loan platform to think can be really a profitable because the product itself is all about crypto.

All that being said, it boils down to how the team will take care of their clients or users. Satisfactorily answering the queries and issues of their consumers should be one of their mantras. Because if they don't have loyal clients, there will be no platform, meaning they don't have business. So, they are not earning money.   Wink
It is not just the money always that deals with working with the things but as a team reaching every goal and achieving the success will bring a ultimate possibility for team success and project achievement.
Activity: 266
I checked their roadmap and one of their goals is to be listed in coinmaketcap. Did they already reach the trading volume that is required to be listed?
What are the exchanges where I can find the trading history of the token/coin.

Symbol of this coin is PDX, it doesn't exist on coinmaketcap, you can check it by yourself. for second question about trading history of the coin, you find it on cryptobridge exchange : https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PDX_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Yeah. We all know for fact that each project in the middle cant or will not be a successful one if it can get support from the people in crypto community market. Supporters are main factors to make a project strong and stable. Active interactions with the inand supporters will also make project possible for success.
The main thing that this activity does not fall and there was always support from users and administrators. If they start not to answer questions of users, then interest in the project will immediately fall.
Good communication to the members will always have a better results in doing something. It can easily generate ideas and solutions that will make the work perfectly done. So it's really important to have a active interaction so that investors will have a satisfaction on their investments.

I agree, having a good communication will result in better way of understanding things which it will likely to fall in s better place. Moreover, loan platform to think can be really a profitable because the product itself is all about crypto.

All that being said, it boils down to how the team will take care of their clients or users. Satisfactorily answering the queries and issues of their consumers should be one of their mantras. Because if they don't have loyal clients, there will be no platform, meaning they don't have business. So, they are not earning money.   Wink
Activity: 322
Well this sound like a great idea and already masternodes are all online that means things are already kicking up Any news whether this coin is listed on exchanges maybe Hitbtc or Cryptopia as its said
Hitbtc could be a better option as it is highly reputed and handling the tokens with no issues Payday can take that decision with Hitbtc for a better advantage of success.
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: