Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 23. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
With the help of Youtube, you can really get populism and earn the bulk of the investment, but the team is better versed in such matters.
I think we should have more videos for make people know clearly about this project at almost popular language.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I see PayDay is working of getting on a valuable exchange for better invests and value of the tokens but they have mostly listed exchanges which don't have much volume like Top 5 exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, OKEx etc. I would like to recommend getting listed on this [ppular exchanges as this will increase the daily trade volume of the tokens and maintain the value.
Probably, that's their next moved, to be listed in a good and popular exchange like Binance. But right now, the team are just considering those exchange above in which cryptopia is leading. Hopefully, there will be more good things happen for this projecr and make this a good choice to invest.

Getting listed to big exchanges means they have to generate a big trading volume first otherwise it will be pointless because they will be delisted in the end. Payday need to prove that there are people who are interested to buy their native coin in small exchanges first.

Agree with you, to be able to get huge volume they should start first in small exchanges and let their advertising and marketing attract more investors and support the listing in more bigger exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
I see PayDay is working of getting on a valuable exchange for better invests and value of the tokens but they have mostly listed exchanges which don't have much volume like Top 5 exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, OKEx etc. I would like to recommend getting listed on this [ppular exchanges as this will increase the daily trade volume of the tokens and maintain the value.
Probably, that's their next moved, to be listed in a good and popular exchange like Binance. But right now, the team are just considering those exchange above in which cryptopia is leading. Hopefully, there will be more good things happen for this projecr and make this a good choice to invest.
At this moment all im hoping is that they succeed on thier token sale so that they could start on focusing in launching thier platform. Getting thier coin listed in exchange sites will come along the way as soon as the launch thier platform.

Even if they cannot still fully launch their platform maybe they can list their project easily in some small but reliable and popular exchanges, if this will happen they will gain more trust and popularity and reaching success will be more easier.

Settling for less makes the project more cheaper. Much better if they will be applying to huge famous exchangers for them to appreciate the value of their token if they will be listed.
Activity: 574
I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Question concerning receiving paycard still early as the project hasn't been officially started yet. I think, you receive the answer to this question only when the platform is started and will begin to function.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
At this moment all im hoping is that they succeed on thier token sale so that they could start on focusing in launching thier platform. Getting thier coin listed in exchange sites will come along the way as soon as the launch thier platform.

Even if they cannot still fully launch their platform maybe they can list their project easily in some small but reliable and popular exchanges, if this will happen they will gain more trust and popularity and reaching success will be more easier.
Activity: 126
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Functionality is a distinctive feature of this project, in my opinion there is a chance of success, the team shows an interest.

Totally true, they have good functionality to show and engage people on their project.
Activity: 294
Functionality is a distinctive feature of this project, in my opinion there is a chance of success, the team shows an interest.
Activity: 308

Getting listed to big exchanges means they have to generate a big trading volume first otherwise it will be pointless because they will be delisted in the end. Payday need to prove that there are people who are interested to buy their native coin in small exchanges first.
Merit: 1
I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
With the help of Youtube, you can really get populism and earn the bulk of the investment, but the team is better versed in such matters.

Using youtube can help a lot most especially in making the project popular. It is an advertisement which help people to understand more the process and how the project works. It is very important that the team will find strategy or way to make it more useful and better with that doings, I am sure many will join and will able to gain interest in this project.
Activity: 504
This is an interesting project with a unique concepts and idea integrated to its platform based on blockchain as a global loan mechanism. Payday is a good project and I hope they will be able to get be listed in a popular and good valuable exchange like what other say is the Binance, which I also hope for.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Merit: 12
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Activity: 336
I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.

Hey, it been a month now from the voting stages from this project? What exchanges did won the vote? I see Cryptopia has many votes? What will the actual day or months we can see this tokens from that exchanges.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Do your project name pay day so here, will you have any kind of bundle of generosity or airdrop?

Hi @Kigtad, hope you've already joined our Airdrop#2 going on now! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbountypayday-unique-global-loan-mechanism-based-on-blockchain-3337548

Hope this will be a big help to all the supporters and members who want to earn free. Thank you for the fast response there admin. Hope for the success of  payday.
D.U.G
I heard that developers are going to use the KYC system for the users, for payment of tokens. Whom exactly will it mention, bounty-hunters or investors? Whether honestly it?

If that's the case, then dev should clarify this thing so that people would be aware of it. Nowadays, most of the new project really required to have a KYC to avoid illegal some of the illegal act. Whatever could be the decisions, then we can do nothing because it is for the good of the project.

If they will be sure about the KYC then I guess it will be for good for their community, because it makes the project more secure.

KYC plays a vital role when it comes to the security of the project since the people who are involved in a project must submit required information before they can get the money on their transaction.
Sone potential investors even comes with some requests that they cannot proceed with KYC as they do not wish to disclose their details where they conveys they do not wish to reveal their identity so there shoukd be some limitations.

Well, it's their choice and we can't do nothing about it. KYC has an advantage and disadvantage so things like people are afraid to reveal their identify could be the problem. But if we/you have just no criminal record then why afraid of having a KYC.
Good point, we don't have to be afraid if no illegal activities have done, its has disadvantages but its for security purposes and its a good thing.
Activity: 84
I heard that developers are going to use the KYC system for the users, for payment of tokens. Whom exactly will it mention, bounty-hunters or investors? Whether honestly it?
It seems their investors need to do KYC before or after investing to the project. Somehow, KYC'ed project will achieve success like the others did.
Activity: 140
It seems more participants prefer to list the payday tokens in cryptopia, I myself would also choose cryptopia because of its good reputation and most alts are added from that website as well.
Indeed. But, I personally choose the exchange with a lot of volumes and community inside it so that this coin can live longer.
Pages:
Jump to: