Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 20. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
There was such an option for me. But it is better for you to write directly to support or find an administrator here and write to him in private messages about the request to create a video for Youtube.
Yes, I think you can surely gain some coins for marketing their project they do not have a bounty program for it but they will surely award your support.
I think that for a good video, which can be done or as a small advertisement, the team in any case will pay tokens for good work. Or by agreement in another currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Bychecking roadmap on their website, I think payDaycard are not available at current time, it be release in 2019 when Payment Gateways release, in other word, next year. So you need to wait.
For good thing we can wait . but I think this is uniqeness of this project. It  can be use like credit card?

I think if it can be a credit card then this project will have a very complicated platform and may take some time to officially launch without having bugs in the system. Anyway, i will just wait for an official announcements from the team about how this project will really work.

Why would people bother to used credit card in a Dapp, I see no connection about it. This is all about cryptos and probably dev should make more ways to have some good ideas which investors can decide whether they want to participate or not.
Activity: 294
I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.
I also hold this opinion. Nowadays, many users want to remain anonymous and do not undergo the KYC procedure. I hope the developers understand the results of this function.

People prefer to stay anonymous because these days some would used it to scammed. That's why they are afraid of showing their personal information because on the world of internet, things can be possible to happen.
by the way this is also one of the options that can be. Indeed, by checking the KYC, the number of scammers can be greatly reduced.
There was even some requests where the potential investors do not like to proceed with the KYC procedures as they do not wish to reveal their identity.
Dua
Activity: 616
I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.
I also hold this opinion. Nowadays, many users want to remain anonymous and do not undergo the KYC procedure. I hope the developers understand the results of this function.

People prefer to stay anonymous because these days some would used it to scammed. That's why they are afraid of showing their personal information because on the world of internet, things can be possible to happen.
by the way this is also one of the options that can be. Indeed, by checking the KYC, the number of scammers can be greatly reduced.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 378
You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Yeah. We all know for fact that each project in the middle cant or will not be a successful one if it can get support from the people in crypto community market. Supporters are main factors to make a project strong and stable. Active interactions with the inand supporters will also make project possible for success.
The main thing that this activity does not fall and there was always support from users and administrators. If they start not to answer questions of users, then interest in the project will immediately fall.
Good communication to the members will always have a better results in doing something. It can easily generate ideas and solutions that will make the work perfectly done. So it's really important to have a active interaction so that investors will have a satisfaction on their investments.
Perhaps you wanted to say that investors will be satisfied not with investments, but with a project in which they invested. And then it is not very clear what exactly investors will be happy about.
Activity: 434
Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.

Then if that so, maybe the team should think for more ideas to upgrade the project in order to make it unique. I am sure they can do those things because its foundation is good. I will keep track on the updates , upgrades and latest news in this project. Hoping for their success soonest.
New ideas can breathe fresh breath into any project, so I think there will be no difficulties in this.
Agree, it is always better to entertain new ideas from the people and coordinates. In this way a project can be more  visible and amazing because of many heads and minds share thoughts and ideas towards one goal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Most of the ICO'S that don't care about anonymity mostly fail because there are tons of people thst might bugged their platform, etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Exactly true but they can't do nothing about it because it's the only way they know so that the platform will be secure.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
It is a global loan mechanism so why does it really not require to adhere implementing with the procedures of AML/KYC to understand the users interference which is really essential.
Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.

Then if that so, maybe the team should think for more ideas to upgrade the project in order to make it unique. I am sure they can do those things because its foundation is good. I will keep track on the updates , upgrades and latest news in this project. Hoping for their success soonest.
New ideas can breathe fresh breath into any project, so I think there will be no difficulties in this.

But it is really important for them to have innovative ideas if they are serious about having a unique global loan mechanism otherwise they are just one of Masternode projects that are trying to bag some money.
They are in detail already with many ideas however the unique global loan mechanism are admiring many participants across locations and the card issuing process require more information on applying.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Suggested ideas are much more welcome for the team. I think developers are open to those suggestions because I believe they are open about the statement that many heads are better than few. Upgrades and progress are needed for more investors participation.
Activity: 126
Payday card seems interesting however do we require to fill any document to get the payday card and where should we submit that document is that an online submission which could be made easy for all the users ?
I personaly think that should be mandatory before they isse the payday card to the requester to avoid scam and identity theft.

But it is really important for them to have innovative ideas if they are serious about having a unique global loan mechanism otherwise they are just one of Masternode projects that are trying to bag some money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Bychecking roadmap on their website, I think payDaycard are not available at current time, it be release in 2019 when Payment Gateways release, in other word, next year. So you need to wait.
For good thing we can wait . but I think this is uniqeness of this project. It  can be use like credit card?

I think if it can be a credit card then this project will have a very complicated platform and may take some time to officially launch without having bugs in the system. Anyway, i will just wait for an official announcements from the team about how this project will really work.
Activity: 294
Payday card seems interesting however do we require to fill any document to get the payday card and where should we submit that document is that an online submission which could be made easy for all the users ?
Pages:
Jump to: