Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 22. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Well this sound like a great idea and already masternodes are all online that means things are already kicking up Any news whether this coin is listed on exchanges maybe Hitbtc or Cryptopia as its said
Activity: 294
I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=

Ehh watching videos gives a hyper realistic view of the entire point as a whole rather what the actual is really about. It's usually the case always
For every business magnet it varies and in the digital economy many people proceed with the quick video presentation to understand the project and if it interests they proceed further analysis.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=

Ehh watching videos gives a hyper realistic view of the entire point as a whole rather what the actual is really about. It's usually the case always

It's your opinion, but for me, it somehow gives people a better way of understanding how the platform works. People are different so, case like this can't be avoided and expected it to happen.
Activity: 294
I think that this project is finally regaining the focus of the community as it has increased in past days.
Yes,  the project can do or construct new ideas and settings updates to make it more attractive in any ways. The numbers of community members will be a great advantage and result that indicates how project is very interesting and promising and because of this characteristic to participate the project.
Issuing a loan is a critical aspect as we could easily experience many criteria and conditions will be added but Payday have made an admiring innovative idea where many crypto users gets benefitted.
Activity: 434
I think that this project is finally regaining the focus of the community as it has increased in past days.
Yes,  the project can do or construct new ideas and settings updates to make it more attractive in any ways. The numbers of community members will be a great advantage and result that indicates how project is very interesting and promising and because of this characteristic to participate the project.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Yeah. We all know for fact that each project in the middle cant or will not be a successful one if it can get support from the people in crypto community market. Supporters are main factors to make a project strong and stable. Active interactions with the inand supporters will also make project possible for success.
The main thing that this activity does not fall and there was always support from users and administrators. If they start not to answer questions of users, then interest in the project will immediately fall.
Good communication to the members will always have a better results in doing something. It can easily generate ideas and solutions that will make the work perfectly done. So it's really important to have a active interaction so that investors will have a satisfaction on their investments.
Activity: 378
You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Yeah. We all know for fact that each project in the middle cant or will not be a successful one if it can get support from the people in crypto community market. Supporters are main factors to make a project strong and stable. Active interactions with the inand supporters will also make project possible for success.
The main thing that this activity does not fall and there was always support from users and administrators. If they start not to answer questions of users, then interest in the project will immediately fall.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
With the help of Youtube, you can really get populism and earn the bulk of the investment, but the team is better versed in such matters.
Successfully to advance the project through youtube on means of video, it is necessary to make really high-quality record as on this resource huge amount of low-grade material.
Activity: 196
I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
There was such an option for me. But it is better for you to write directly to support or find an administrator here and write to him in private messages about the request to create a video for Youtube.
Yes, I think you can surely gain some coins for marketing their project they do not have a bounty program for it but they will surely award your support.
Yes, have more support to Payday at now. Well, this is good signal for someone who have follow this project.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
There was such an option for me. But it is better for you to write directly to support or find an administrator here and write to him in private messages about the request to create a video for Youtube.
Yes, I think you can surely gain some coins for marketing their project they do not have a bounty program for it but they will surely award your support.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is one great way to outsiders are more interested in the world of blockhain where can mutual cooperation to borrow, I guess with this step will increase a lot of people who would prefer again to enter in the world of blockhain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 504
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Bychecking roadmap on their website, I think payDaycard are not available at current time, it be release in 2019 when Payment Gateways release, in other word, next year. So you need to wait.
For good thing we can wait . but I think this is uniqeness of this project. It  can be use like credit card?
Activity: 336
Do your project name pay day so here, will you have any kind of bundle of generosity or airdrop?

Hi @Kigtad, hope you've already joined our Airdrop#2 going on now! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbountypayday-unique-global-loan-mechanism-based-on-blockchain-3337548
Thank you very much for your answer, as soon as possible I will join, but I would like to know what is there with the news in telegram?
I do not understand airdrop # 2? So this is the second wave of airdrop? Will there be a continuation of this campaign? I think a lot of people will be able to take part in this.
Dua
Activity: 616
This is a nice but should be able to make other people outside can enter and feel sure this will be a great project, hopefully it could soon appear in.
I  am sorry buddy but I can't get your point. Seems your trying to say that the new comers. Can enter the project freely. I gues all newcomers are very welcome to participate and access the project. Investors are very welcome to inand join. Hopefully team can think of more additional updates for the project and to enhance the features for its positive purpose.
I think this guy says that the team should expand its advertising campaign, so that more new users will learn about the existence of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
This is a nice but should be able to make other people outside can enter and feel sure this will be a great project, hopefully it could soon appear in.
I  am sorry buddy but I can't get your point. Seems your trying to say that the new comers. Can enter the project freely. I gues all newcomers are very welcome to participate and access the project. Investors are very welcome to inand join. Hopefully team can think of more additional updates for the project and to enhance the features for its positive purpose.
Activity: 378
Do your project name pay day so here, will you have any kind of bundle of generosity or airdrop?

Hi @Kigtad, hope you've already joined our Airdrop#2 going on now! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbountypayday-unique-global-loan-mechanism-based-on-blockchain-3337548
Thank you very much for your answer, as soon as possible I will join, but I would like to know what is there with the news in telegram?
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: