Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 25. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 10
Another masternode coin with no value. Another bloodbath. Another scam。 Cry
Activity: 161
Interesting project. Do you think in time to make infinite supply of this coin? And how much is ROI in 365 days and how many masternodes are now on network?
Activity: 378
I heard that this project will have a KYC and as for me it's bad, because it creates not convenience and I hope it will be canceled.
Activity: 574
I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=
In my opinion, it's ineffective to make a video on a channel with 1 subscriber.  For a good result, you need to order advertising from some popular cryptoblogger or run youtube bounty, where everyone with their channel will be able to advertise your project.
Activity: 294
I see that your project is actively developing and the team takes part in various meetings and negotiations. Are you also responsible for the security of your users? Will there be a mandatory KYC check on the platform?

I think, for me, to be able to avoid future problems maybe payday needs their investors / participants to undergo kyc, the process is really simple and fast if all participants are legit people.
KYC is being essential as it undergo a security measure and the investors safety is highly considered to attain a complete protection to avoid cheaters and more started understanding and adopting to it.
Activity: 504
Our very own CEO Marina Morozova will be attending two exciting events this week! She will be attending Blockchain and Beer and Ladies of Ledger Thursday. Feel free to go and talk to her about blockchain and PayDay Coin!

It is very good that you continue to work, and at the same time continue to make conferences that help to spread the project. I'm sure that you can go further with such a team.
Activity: 560
It seems more participants prefer to list the payday tokens in cryptopia, I myself would also choose cryptopia because of its good reputation and most alts are added from that website as well.
Indeed. Cryptopia is the biggest and the suitest exchange to list this masternode coin because Cryptopia is the place for the masternode coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I see that your project is actively developing and the team takes part in various meetings and negotiations. Are you also responsible for the security of your users? Will there be a mandatory KYC check on the platform?

I think, for me, to be able to avoid future problems maybe payday needs their investors / participants to undergo kyc, the process is really simple and fast if all participants are legit people.
Activity: 126
Can we get more information about the team members of this project? This is not the first on this kind of field so what advantages do you offer that the other dont?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Someone has a link to the site, I did not find, maybe just a bad search, but if this project does not have a website, it's a problem.
No. They have a website at the first page of this thread. You can also visit their telegram where most of the details about the project are there. Anyways, it seems that the cryptopia exchange is where the coins be listed as it is leading in the votes. Good thing to know about this and hopefully, it will be official.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
How do you plan to ensure the safety of your work? How will you protect data? This is a fundamental issue that affects the overall view of the project.
Well, just to be sure, they might be using high level security on the underground in order to protect all your data stored in one server.
Activity: 378
You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
The main thing is not only the activity of the project and the team, but also the updates that are released for the platform, the constant support of the platform, also affects the project.
Activity: 294
Someone has a link to the site, I did not find, maybe just a bad search, but if this project does not have a website, it's a problem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
You are active! This affects the members who are interested in your project, I think if you continue to maintain activity, then you will succeed.
Activity: 308
How do you plan to ensure the safety of your work? How will you protect data? This is a fundamental issue that affects the overall view of the project.
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Our very own CEO Marina Morozova will be attending two exciting events this week! She will be attending Blockchain and Beer and Ladies of Ledger Thursday. Feel free to go and talk to her about blockchain and PayDay Coin!

http://i.imgur.com/QCcEAmKm.png http://i.imgur.com/jK9MnLBm.png
“It was a pleasure to meet hodlers and other blockchain enthusiasts at AUX Presents: Blockchain Mixer” -CEO Marina Morozova

http://i.imgur.com/f0416Q6m.jpg
Become a member of our group to see when we will have events. Only limited space and members will get first priority.
Here's the link: https://www.meetup.com/Crypto-Generation-Meetup/events/
Hey all, please check out our PayDay Coin Staking Setup Guide - https://medium.com/@paydaycoin... Following this guide will let you start getting your PayDay Coin interest! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: