Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 27. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Great project admin and devs. Im looking forwarrd for payday coin to run full scall. Hopefully you run an airdrop.

thanks for your support @Bythebass Airdrop#2 is going live, join now! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbountypayday-unique-global-loan-mechanism-based-on-blockchain-3337548
Activity: 180
Another master node project, what's the difference of this from hundreds of projects before that requires staking but they are never to be found now? Any team behind this project?

Hi @Arvilaine, we're not just another MN project and you'll see why. First things first - we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects are trying to take these functions on themselves, mostly with little or no success. As for the team - all highly experienced and professional, ready to help if you have any questions or doubts about the project, do you?
Activity: 13
I have realized that the team of this coin inspires confidence much more than others such coins, everything is painted in detail and understandably
Activity: 238
What's important for a coin to be able to tank this kind of market is to build up community, with the ROI that you have promised, do you think 394 members in Telegram and maybe more in Discord is enough?

Woah, the numbers you have provided isn't enough, mate. They can't guarantee success if that would be the case.

Yeah, it needs thousands of members but not fake members, it should be live and active members that are legit and serious enough to support the project developments.

That is true, succes cannot be reach without people who are working on it and most especially if there will no investors. People are very important to the project in order to support and help it to make it popular and succeed.
With an active team and an active community consisting with a lot of members, success can be easily achieved with that. Talking about fake members, there are a lot of project that are doing that and I hope this won't happen here.
PayDay taking up all the challenges in the crypto economy to beat the expected metrics and their team involvement is highly challenging as they leading in a success motive.
Activity: 196
https://image.ibb.co/k07TTJ/Screenshot_28_May_18_5_35_42_AM.jpg

Did someone hear this integration between Payday and CryptoBridge? I think this is a new decentralized exchange and probably Payday is going to be listed here ?

I didn't hear before about CryptoBridge, but I think it's new exchange and when I checked on coinmarketcap I found that volume is small, So I don't think that will help PayDay to grow.
In the initial level it have taken all the huge responsibilites even with limited volume and listing on coinmarketcap and exchanges this good sign qualifies it to achieve the higher targets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
This is an electronic banking transaction used by PayDay cards. When using PayDay, users can pay, withdraw and recharge. Work done at ATM trees. For many countries that do not accept ATM trees, does the project have any plans or wait until the government accepts it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Did someone hear this integration between Payday and CryptoBridge? I think this is a new decentralized exchange and probably Payday is going to be listed here ?

I didn't hear before about CryptoBridge, but I think it's new exchange and when I checked on coinmarketcap I found that volume is small, So I don't think that will help PayDay to grow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Maybe, this will help PayDay can have market to trading, they support each others. Even i never hear about CryptoBridge before, but i like this news.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think, there are a lot of crypto lending firms now being created here in bitcoin world with almost similar concepts and ideas. So I guess, the team of Payday project will probably faced difficulties in attracting and convincing more investors and businessman to joined on their team. Just my own opinion.
I think that this is a great point and u agree with your opinion as this idea is not unique and can be commonly found in other projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 182
If this is a service for establishing loans why the brand choice of 'payday'?  A payday is when an employer or recipient of a service pays which has nothing to do with lending.
Can't you see the features of payday.They are the unique loan lender company & where they work by blockchain.then you can keep your trust here without hesitation
May be it is due to lack of information exactly about the payday where not able to understand the operations process workflow which is breaking the trust.
Maybe they should try making video presentations about the project so that all the users and followers can understand it and it help gain their trust too
Activity: 196
What I mean is that the team wanted to list their token according to what the people choice. In this way, it can be a possibly that their value can be increased due to it belongs to better platform.
I really hope they do that considering the exchange listing fees these days is just not that easy so is better maybe they just choose one and get listed that bring some top exchanges that can actually suck up their funding if not managed well
Yes, that why they make a poll for us choosing. Anyway, we still must wait the announcement from the team about official new.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
If this is a service for establishing loans why the brand choice of 'payday'?  A payday is when an employer or recipient of a service pays which has nothing to do with lending.
Can't you see the features of payday.They are the unique loan lender company & where they work by blockchain.then you can keep your trust here without hesitation
May be it is due to lack of information exactly about the payday where not able to understand the operations process workflow which is breaking the trust.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
What I mean is that the team wanted to list their token according to what the people choice. In this way, it can be a possibly that their value can be increased due to it belongs to better platform.
I really hope they do that considering the exchange listing fees these days is just not that easy so is better maybe they just choose one and get listed that bring some top exchanges that can actually suck up their funding if not managed well
Activity: 294
What's important for a coin to be able to tank this kind of market is to build up community, with the ROI that you have promised, do you think 394 members in Telegram and maybe more in Discord is enough?

Woah, the numbers you have provided isn't enough, mate. They can't guarantee success if that would be the case.

Yeah, it needs thousands of members but not fake members, it should be live and active members that are legit and serious enough to support the project developments.

The project needs attention from investors and business-minded people to create a good community, number doesn't really matter as long as the platform is sorrounded by legit supporters.
The team has to comstantly think of new ways to promote their platform as there is a lot of competiton lately. They also need to be active enough to prevent accusations.
Being constantly aiming on new ways can result in adding a value for the project with more new investment plans that can bring more attention of the participants.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 129
Activity: 182
I think, there are a lot of crypto lending firms now being created here in bitcoin world with almost similar concepts and ideas. So I guess, the team of Payday project will probably faced difficulties in attracting and convincing more investors and businessman to joined their team. Just my own opinion.
Yes, There are already many similar projects like this available in crypto world. But the development team has been consistently working very hard on its development as well as on its promotions since from the beginning to till now. Which will definitely help to attract more investors towards the project.
Due to the interesting idea, developers will be helped by professionals from different spheres and therefore support is from all spheres of promotion of the project. Many will be able to take part in development and improvement of the project. Beginning from freelancers, finishing programmers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
If they want to list their currency in exchange, then they will have to raise their funds even more. i think the best exchange of cryptopia and hitbitsi currency can be.
Activity: 238

The project needs attention from investors and business-minded people to create a good community, number doesn't really matter as long as the platform is sorrounded by legit supporters.
The team has to comstantly think of new ways to promote their platform as there is a lot of competiton lately. They also need to be active enough to prevent accusations.
Pages:
Jump to: