Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 15. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
You need to care about the future and think about the future and invest in your future! Then this very future will be cloudless and happy. And if you only think about entertainment, then at a more mature age it will be "sad."
Activity: 308
The main thing is to collect the required number of users and investors. Then you can already see the full picture!
Now try to collect investors with such a market, they are just afraid to invest their money Cheesy
of course, many are afraid, you see that the manipulation of the market,up, was two days ago , and yesterday the manipulation of the market to the bottom Huh
manipulations with market prices are very important for investors,they are now likely to stop their investments until the market stabilizes
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
The main thing is to collect the required number of users and investors. Then you can already see the full picture!
Now try to collect investors with such a market, they are just afraid to invest their money Cheesy
of course, many are afraid, you see that the manipulation of the market,up, was two days ago , and yesterday the manipulation of the market to the bottom Huh
Activity: 84
Projects need to be chosen correctly, much depends on the state of the market itself and from this you can continue to work and invest
Of course, you need to competently approach the selection and study of crypto projects. This is a serious process. just some people think that investing is a game or a lottery.
And I think this is normal human desires, any of us will be interested to make a profit.
I am sure that there are few real fans of cryptocurrency ideas ... basically everyone is interested not in technology, but in the opportunity to make money.
Activity: 182

It is very important that the number of freelancers is increasing every year and projects such as PACT are gaining relevance.

Every year, freelancers will be becoming more and more. The main thing to attract them to the PACT platform. Soon decisions from competing projects will begin to appear.
Yes, their number is growing in the market, and this is the right decision to launch a new platform on the blockchain system.

It is very important that the number of freelancers is increasing every year and projects such as PACT are gaining relevance.

Every year, freelancers will be becoming more and more. The main thing to attract them to the PACT platform. Soon decisions from competing projects will begin to appear.
In any case, even a minimal advertisement of this project will be useful because there are a lot of freelancers and they love new products, this is an exchange to have popularity.
Activity: 168

Activity: 210
Explain to me, what benefits freelancers will get from using blockchain technologies? I think that for many it will be difficult.
In my opinion, this is a quick receipt of money for the work done and low commissions. You can earn more or lower prices.
And besides, take into account the factor that the security level is much higher than that of a regular platform because of the blockchain
but this platform still needs to recruit a community of users. because she has strong competitors.
It will be difficult for this project to go this way, it will take a lot of money for good advertising.
Activity: 179
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Explain to me, what benefits freelancers will get from using blockchain technologies? I think that for many it will be difficult.
In my opinion, this is a quick receipt of money for the work done and low commissions. You can earn more or lower prices.
And besides, take into account the factor that the security level is much higher than that of a regular platform because of the blockchain
but this platform still needs to recruit a community of users. because she has strong competitors.
In general, freelancing itself has a very high competitiveness in the market, it will be difficult to get around everyone and take a good place
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I am interested in the question of security, will it be at a high level?

Blockchain technologies will provide maximum security and at the same time transparency.

What kind of security are we talking about? The blockchain technology is not yet at the perfect level, and it is simply not advisable to speak now about perfect security. There are a lot of problems in the technology itself, starting with security.
I fully agree that it is impossible to assure 100% of security. Everything changes every day. We do not know what awaits us tomorrow.
Everything is changing and every day we allow technology to get better and updates come out, but of course the rest are not asleep either.

It would be awesome to see some real game changers in the industry, but that only gets publicity if it goes hand in hand with a big wave of adoption.
Activity: 238
Those who use digital currencies will provide an extra boost to the freelance market. This is a good start for the future of the freelance market.
Granted, this is something new in the freelancing world, in any case it should be popular.
Merit: 2
What's new about the PACT? What new technologies will they give to the world?

In simple words, to increase the level of security from hacking the platform, such cases are often now
I can only say one thing, 100% security you can not guarantee no one, the risk is always there.

In any system or platform, you can find a way to bypass the protection, it has always been and always will be, just a lot still depends on the speed of response to some problems from the team
Activity: 224

In simple words, to increase the level of security from hacking the platform, such cases are often now
I can only say one thing, 100% security you can not guarantee no one, the risk is always there.

Activity: 210
Those who use digital currencies will provide an extra boost to the freelance market. This is a good start for the future of the freelance market.
A decentralized control system will ensure the safety of freelancer funds. This is the main problem in this area.
Pages:
Jump to: