Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 34. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"The project is designed to solve existing problems of freelancing services and bring freelancing to a new level of development." Tell me what the main problems will help to solve the project and how?
Quite often, meet freelance platform, where the performers or customers strung rating. It is possible to solve this issue with the help of blockchain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
"The project is designed to solve existing problems of freelancing services and bring freelancing to a new level of development." Tell me what the main problems will help to solve the project and how?
I remember those times when I was a freelancer and was looking for a job. I will say that many problems find a decent customer and guaranteed to get paid for their work. Maybe they mean it?
Activity: 210
Did anyone use this exchanger or is it still at the development stage? I want to know
Hey bro! This exchanger is very well known and very reliable. I use it for a long time. I am glad that team PACT chose Crypto-Bridge for listing their coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I would like to see the team !!! But nowhere found information. Give me a link!
I join the request. I would like to see information about who are the developers of the PACT project.
Activity: 350
this venture intended to take care of leaving issues of outsourcing administration , and it is a decentralized stage for consultants . I need to become familiar with this undertaking .
The idea of the project is quite interesting. Let's see how the project team implements their ideas. as one thing to think of, and another thing to do ...
That's right, to realize an idea in life is much harder than to Express your thoughts on paper.

It is difficult to implement, especially in a falling market, it is doubly difficult to do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
this venture intended to take care of leaving issues of outsourcing administration , and it is a decentralized stage for consultants . I need to become familiar with this undertaking .
The idea of the project is quite interesting. Let's see how the project team implements their ideas. as one thing to think of, and another thing to do ...
That's right, to realize an idea in life is much harder than to Express your thoughts on paper.
Activity: 168
I think that the official social threads will definitely be the announcement of this news. So that anyone can help the project and participate in beta testing.
I think that if the team announced a reward for participating in the beta testing of the platform, there would be a huge number of applicants.
Earning tokens is really a good motivation for the user.
Activity: 98
I think that the official social threads will definitely be the announcement of this news. So that anyone can help the project and participate in beta testing.
I think that if the team announced a reward for participating in the beta testing of the platform, there would be a huge number of applicants.
Activity: 168
Activity: 171
On what date is the Launch of the beta version of the platform Testing of the platform planned?

It would be good if the testers were offered a payment for the work, in the project tokens.
Activity: 126
I think that if the team is able to implement new functions on its platform that will increase the efficiency of use in comparison with regular sites for freelancers, this will lead to the success and popularity of this PACT platform!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Project PACT looks quite interesting. This is something new. At least I have not met projects that worked in this direction.
I do not see anything new, but it is safe to say that the chances of success with PACT are quite high, most importantly, make a very powerful marketing plan.

Marketing plan, advertising strategy. To attract more investors is all a lot of work. Let's hope that the team has enough strength !!!
Activity: 182
Freelancing is a big open market, that will be invaded by blockchain startups soon.
However, I saw some projects aim at the freelancing market, and failed.
Do you know similar projects with similar ideas? I just personally have not seen such. I wonder why those projects you are talking about failed? What reasons?
I know a lot of such projects.
they failed because they could not gather a community of customers and performers.
Activity: 140
Freelancing is a big open market, that will be invaded by blockchain startups soon.
However, I saw some projects aim at the freelancing market, and failed.
Do you know similar projects with similar ideas? I just personally have not seen such. I wonder why those projects you are talking about failed? What reasons?
I agree that the road map is interesting and detailed. But I do not see the dates of execution! I would suggest the team to think about it!
Really good offer! Investors and the community should know when serious events are planned for the project!
maybe it depends on the market situation?
I remember many projects that changed dates due to a down trend in 2018.
Activity: 182
In fact, the project is not as easy as it seems, I think we have a lot of surprises ahead.

Hopefully, these surprises will be pleasant! There is a very difficult situation on the crypto market and it’s really hard for projects to break out of the crowd of newbies and take their place in the top ratings.
I agree that the road map is interesting and detailed. But I do not see the dates of execution! I would suggest the team to think about it!
Really good offer! Investors and the community should know when serious events are planned for the project!
Activity: 84
The project itself looks very bright, I would recommend to study it better, perhaps, the prospects are great.

Quite possible. If all that the team promises will be implemented, then this project may well become a popular Internet service.
Of course, the team will do everything it has planned. Otherwise there is no point in starting such a serious business! Team PACT has ambitious plans and having realized them there is a chance to become market leaders!
Activity: 98
Activity: 84
The presentation of the project itself is pretty good !!! What are you planning to do in the next stage !?
Study the project roadmap. There everything is described in detail. The project has interesting and ambitious plans.
Pages:
Jump to: