Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system - page 5. (Read 4673 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Lol what? Why do you need this copy-paste? Just focus on the current project dev!

Not everything is so simple, if we could implement it with a single token, we would do it, but it was decided to expand the project.
The team took new members, our focus will be enough for both projects.

expand my ass, tell me what have you or your project done so far ? where is your MVP or early product ? i can not find it anywhere on your site and your thread.
please tell us about it.
i bet you do not have it right now, and now you created another project claimed to be part of this project.
it is a joke ? let's talk about expand after you have something to back it up, it's more like money grab for me other than creating a legit project.

bewary of this guys

You swear, this is not very good, are you worried about something, or has someone offended you?

Participation in our project is a voluntary affair of adults, we do not force anyone; if you do not trust, you pass by.

Nobody is offending me, but seriously i am sick of it already. I saw a lot of project lately with their sweet promises, but they ran away with their investors money after conducting the sales. and here i am trying to figure out, what are you trying to do ? first i am asking you a working product or at least your MVP, do you have it ?
you did not answer my question at all, the only thing that you said were 'swear' and 'voluntary'. but you forgot about your promises and your sales, it's like you were selling your own product to the costumers, and what happen if your product does not work ? of course people will ask you for return, and this is what i am trying to do.

Can I ask you? I see that you advertising BitcoinAIR, are they have public MVP?

They do not.

But, please ask me a logical question.
Your project goal is :
Delizia is a project and coin designed to automate interaction of restaurants and their visitors.
while BitcoinAir goal is :
Bitcoin Air is a bilateral dual-chain blockchain developed to deliver a means of indirect carbon emission reductions through decentralized

do you think Bitcoin Air need a MVP while it's still on theory ? they will live in December, but beside that. they do not do any sales, how about you ?
you are aiming for interaction between restaurants and visitors, but you do not have MVP ?
another thing is, instead of focusing on your MVP. You created another project ? do you think it make a sense ?
Lol what? Why do you need this copy-paste? Just focus on the current project dev!

Not everything is so simple, if we could implement it with a single token, we would do it, but it was decided to expand the project.

expand my ass, tell me what have you or your project done so far ? where is your MVP or early product ? i can not find it anywhere on your site and your thread.
please tell us about it.
i bet you do not have it right now, and now you created another project claimed to be part of this project.
it is a joke ? let's talk about expand after you have something to back it up, it's more like money grab for me other than creating a legit project.

bewary of this guys

You swear, this is not very good, are you worried about something, or has someone offended you?

Participation in our project is a voluntary affair of adults, we do not force anyone; if you do not trust, you pass by.

Nobody is offending me, but seriously i am sick of it already. I saw a lot of project lately with their sweet promises, but they ran away with their investors money after conducting the sales. and here i am trying to figure out, what are you trying to do ? first i am asking you a working product or at least your MVP, do you have it ?
you did not answer my question at all, the only thing that you said were 'swear' and 'voluntary'. but you forgot about your promises and your sales, it's like you were selling your own product to the costumers, and what happen if your product does not work ? of course people will ask you for return, and this is what i am trying to do.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will it be used only for commands assisting the waiter, at some point can be used with the same functionalities of a Fast food app, for example the IFo0d?

The application will help service personnel as well as visitors to the restaurant! Our app is innovation in the market of restaurant business!

So the Delizia it will be for restaurant evaluation? Because IFood, besides evaluating, can make requests.

please tell us about it.

bewary of this guys
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
How many coins are in circulation? This is definitely an undervalued project based in price of course. I'm not sure how much development is going behind or if there's any existing partnerships with restaurants but that would be a huge plus for the project's reputation.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
And what about crypto-bridge? Why so long they listing?

Fast listing costs 6 (SIX!) BTC, we aren't ready to pay such money.

And in your case how much to wait approximately?
Activity: 51
And what about crypto-bridge? Why so long they listing?
Activity: 182
We invite you to bring your project to our exchange, Altmarkets is a Cryptocurrency 6,000 members and over 100 coins listed. Focusing on lower-tier altcoins we push each coin listing with social media announcements as well as to our growing social channels.

Our BCT Announce: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-altmarkets-a-cryptocurrency-exchange-wwwaltmarketscc-4687148
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/p4NwBdE

Request a listing with us via the above thread / announce post or visit http://www.altmarkets.cc - We aim to reply within 24 - 48 hours.
Activity: 27
Dear DELIZ Team

* DELIZ may be free of listing on "Aiodex" if the number of votes is large enough
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/DELIZ
* If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List:
0.5 BTC will be listing in 7-10 days
1 BTC will be listing in 3 days
2 BTC will be listing in 24 hour
Other Payment using ETH or GEEK(GeekCash)... equivalent from 0.5 BTC to 2 BTC
*Explorer free for any coin listed -> https://explorer.aiodex.com/

Sincerely,

Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Activity: 55
Hello TerryR. I found today very interesting information. 3 mosternodes work using 1 IP address and 1 port 14401. How is it possible? You told me before that's only 1 IP and 1 wallet can be. Here there is an info from masternode list

74.208.169.161:14401 70945 ENABLED 6d 22h:55m:01s 2018-11-06 19:22 DVpwcmZyFvWm8A4AfXmpTMz3eVTxpknyPK
74.208.169.161:14401 70945 ENABLED 8d 08h:57m:29s 2018-11-06 19:27 DYx8TRkyQdXj8JXsaLDJYTXpnxfpFCqkBx
74.208.169.161:14401 70945 ENABLED 7d 19h:22m:00s 2018-11-06 19:28 DnQiCimvw5XUyu9Y8qcMZgFd1G7uo36QRA
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Hello DEV !
I have a problem, I lost my wallet but I have a backup of the wallet.dat file, how do I restore my old wallet with a backup of the wallet.dat file?
please give me a guide!

download a new wallet
after downloaded go to %appdata% and find .dat file
replace that file with your saved .dat file
restart wallet
keep a copy of your .dat file from your orig wallet saved somewhere
Activity: 1
MMM EXTRA-the right step towards the goal !
Hello DEV !
I have a problem, I lost my wallet but I have a backup of the wallet.dat file, how do I restore my old wallet with a backup of the wallet.dat file?
please give me a guide!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Dear Developers. Say plz, what need minimal amount Delizia Coin for POS mining?

there is no minimum amount, your success depends on the weight of the network, 25-30 coins should be enough for now

And how often do charges go?

no more than 1 time in four hours (minimum transaction age for staking) for each input

POS mining need to activate? or should coins just lie on the wallet? more than a day the wallet is open, no charges

Normally this is not required, but if you have problems you can try to force it - add staking=1 to Delizia.conf

I dont believe my wallet is autostaking either. I run my MNs through gin and am not sure of the technical process.
Any way you could elaborate on this process?

EDIT: Nevermind, i figured out what you were saying. now just need to see if it works

Of course. What is difficult for you to do?

i figured out how to add staking=1 to the config file. quit easy actually lol.. whats the minimum for staking? im just trying to make sure im not missing out on rewards

If you don't put staking=1 into the config, it is possible that the wallet does not start staking?
Activity: 3

there is no minimum amount, your success depends on the weight of the network, 25-30 coins should be enough for now

no more than 1 time in four hours (minimum transaction age for staking) for each input

POS mining need to activate? or should coins just lie on the wallet? more than a day the wallet is open, no charges

Normally this is not required, but if you have problems you can try to force it - add staking=1 to Delizia.conf

I dont believe my wallet is autostaking either. I run my MNs through gin and am not sure of the technical process.

EDIT: Nevermind, i figured out what you were saying. now just need to see if it works

Of course. What is difficult for you to do?

i figured out how to add staking=1 to the config file. quit easy actually lol.. whats the minimum for staking? im just trying to make sure im not missing out on rewards
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Check out this cool review by VirtuGrana made to spread the word about our coin!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4ue4qhA2g

cognitive video. Everything is described in detail. The blogger tried and it turned out to be successful.
Activity: 3

Activity: 15
Quote from: DeliveryTransUA
Great feature! I was not familiar with her earlier
I understand correctly that in the entire Delizia network only I minted coins. So I can’t send them anywhere?

no, you can spend them on any address and it will look like they would come out of nowhere

See plz this screenshot, about zDeliz
https://a.radikal.ru/a21/1811/b0/44b7e75f5062.jpg
Can't spend this coins  Undecided
please tell me, for the purpose of experimentation, I converted 150 DELIZ to zDELIZ coins in my wallet.
what are they needed for? and how do i convert them back? where can i read about it?
"zDELIZ Control" say my "needs 1 more mints added to network"

you must read about Zerocoin transactions from PIVX

Great feature! I was not familiar with her earlier
I understand correctly that in the entire Delizia network only I minted coins. So I can’t send them anywhere?
And help plz my with POS, i add staking=1 in delizian.conf but his not working. Wallet 24/7 online
https://d.radikal.ru/d23/1811/e5/4ad76d174b6c.jpg
please tell me, for the purpose of experimentation, I converted 150 DELIZ to zDELIZ coins in my wallet.
what are they needed for? and how do i convert them back? where can i read about it?
"zDELIZ Control" say my "needs 1 more mints added to network"
Pages:
Jump to: