Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system - page 3. (Read 4673 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Dear Developers. Say plz, what need minimal amount Delizia Coin for POS mining?

there is no minimum amount, your success depends on the weight of the network, 25-30 coins should be enough for now

And how often do charges go?

no more than 1 time in four hours (minimum transaction age for staking) for each input

POS mining need to activate? or should coins just lie on the wallet? more than a day the wallet is open, no charges

Normally this is not required, but if you have problems you can try to force it - add staking=1 to Delizia.conf

I dont believe my wallet is autostaking either. I run my MNs through gin and am not sure of the technical process.
Any way you could elaborate on this process?

EDIT: Nevermind, i figured out what you were saying. now just need to see if it works

Of course. What is difficult for you to do?
copper member
Listing on Crypto-Bridge was paid! (check it here: https://discord.gg/ENvd3Mz #coins-to-be-listed channel)
Someone else doubts the bright future of Delizia?
copper member
Quote from: DeliveryTransUA
Great feature! I was not familiar with her earlier
I understand correctly that in the entire Delizia network only I minted coins. So I can’t send them anywhere?

no, you can spend them on any address and it will look like they would come out of nowhere

See plz this screenshot, about zDeliz
https://a.radikal.ru/a21/1811/b0/44b7e75f5062.jpg
Can't spend this coins  Undecided

yes, to spend zerocoin coin with selected denomination you need minimum two coins with the same denom. value.
copper member
Another good news for Delizia: MNCN LISTING!
MNCN - The largest Masternode Stats data website in China!
https://mncn.online/coins/DELIZ
copper member
Check out this cool review by VirtuGrana made to spread the word about our coin!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4ue4qhA2g
copper member
you must read about Zerocoin transactions from PIVX
There are dozens of fork from PIVX, so I wish that Delizia can do something unique, innovative, and different from others forks.

Innovations are implemented in our restaurant application and another project that will be announced soon, but the proven code
is taken as the blockchain basis.
We also have a unique reward system and different approach to marketing and promotion!
copper member
Great feature! I was not familiar with her earlier
I understand correctly that in the entire Delizia network only I minted coins. So I can’t send them anywhere?

no, you can spend them on any address and it will look like they would come out of nowhere

And help plz my with POS, i add staking=1 in delizian.conf but his not working. Wallet 24/7 online

everything is working fine (on the screenshot), probably net weight is too high for your POS inputs
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
There are dozens of fork from PIVX, so I wish that Delizia can do something unique, innovative, and different from others forks.
copper member
please tell me, for the purpose of experimentation, I converted 150 DELIZ to zDELIZ coins in my wallet.
what are they needed for? and how do i convert them back? where can i read about it?
"zDELIZ Control" say my "needs 1 more mints added to network"

copper member

there is no minimum amount, your success depends on the weight of the network, 25-30 coins should be enough for now

no more than 1 time in four hours (minimum transaction age for staking) for each input

POS mining need to activate? or should coins just lie on the wallet? more than a day the wallet is open, no charges

Normally this is not required, but if you have problems you can try to force it - add staking=1 to Delizia.conf
Activity: 15

copper member

copper member
We have submitted a listing request on this wonderful exchange, and we will pay it as soon as they contact us!

copper member
We have submitted a listing request on this wonderful exchange, and we will pay it as soon as they contact us!
copper member
Does anybody know has it matter for POS mining if i have 1 or more opened wallets on different IP addresses will result be the same?

Yes, only the amount of your coins affects on it.
copper member
I hope TerryR will come back online soon.
 In my opinion Dev has to explain it.

In my opinion you have to study some basics about crypto before asking all those silly questions.

You are spamming too much in this thread!

Everything is good, it's not difficult for me to answer any question, I just don’t always have enough time.
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
yes, after 150 blocks they will become mature
Mature time is not too long.
It will allow stakers to have faster mintable coins and use them for staking.
copper member
forgot to add that you can manage this through setting "setstakesplitthreshold" in debug console in your wallet
How about the threshold when using setstakesplitthreshold?
Which one you suggest to stakers?

today is optimal 30-50 coins
copper member
As i undestood this action means POS mining and it can work only when my wallet is online and state is "unlocked". And in this case i will have incoming transaction 15% as POS mining and some funds will be in state "immature". But if for example i bloked my wallet funds will come from "immature" to normal state?

yes, after 150 blocks they will become mature
Pages:
Jump to: