Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system - page 4. (Read 4673 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
forgot to add that you can manage this through setting "setstakesplitthreshold" in debug console in your wallet
How about the threshold when using setstakesplitthreshold?
Which one you suggest to stakers?
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello TerryR. Today i found very strange problem in my wallet. A lot of coins (more than 766 DELIZ) is going to "Immature". But really unconfirmed only 39.57 DELIZ. It's strange. Can you explain what does it mean and why so lot of coins went to Immature?

TerryR what's going on? Already 1 371.44 in "Immature". It's increased. Developers tell us what's going on? Did this problem come from yesterday with explorer? With each net incomming transaction this value increase a lot.

This is normal - staking in your wallet turned on, so some inputs are involved in POS mining, they receive awards and then become immatures, this is how POS staking works.

OK, but... value of all POS incoming transactions near to 215 DELIZ and very far even from 766 DELIZ. How can you explain this?

inputs automatically split until current network weight is reached

forgot to add that you can manage this through setting "setstakesplitthreshold" in debug console in your wallet
copper member
Hello TerryR. Today i found very strange problem in my wallet. A lot of coins (more than 766 DELIZ) is going to "Immature". But really unconfirmed only 39.57 DELIZ. It's strange. Can you explain what does it mean and why so lot of coins went to Immature?

TerryR what's going on? Already 1 371.44 in "Immature". It's increased. Developers tell us what's going on? Did this problem come from yesterday with explorer? With each net incomming transaction this value increase a lot.

This is normal - staking in your wallet turned on, so some inputs are involved in POS mining, they receive awards and then become immatures, this is how POS staking works.

OK, but... value of all POS incoming transactions near to 215 DELIZ and very far even from 766 DELIZ. How can you explain this?

inputs automatically split until current network weight is reached
copper member

copper member
For Dev - something happened with Delizia explorer. It's unacceptable - https://exp.deliziaproject.com/masternodes 

Delizia's explorer was turned on but it have stuck at block 20083, I'll fix it soon

fixed. Someone dabbled with zerocoin  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
Discor bot news and advertising
We have launched a Discord bot that charges coins for viewing ads and news that sends to the DM.
---
How it works?
To register, go to #add-reg and enter $regedit
BYuT will register you in the system if you do not have an ALMN wallet - IT will create it for you in #wallet and will charge you 0.1 AL MN for registration.
By default, you accept the news, but you can also unsubscribe. After that, the bot will no longer send you messages, as well as a reward for views.
To do this, you need to run the $stop command
To enable the newsletter just enter $start and the bot will send you news and advertising posts again.

https://discord.gg/sndYmy5
copper member
For Dev - something happened with Delizia explorer. It's unacceptable - https://exp.deliziaproject.com/masternodes 

Delizia's explorer was turned on but it have stuck at block 20083, I'll fix it soon
copper member
just look at the number of coins put up for sale - less than seven masternodes!
some impatient idiots are draining their coins and trying to ruin the price
copper member
The price is going down very fast. 2 days ago it was $1.06 but today just $0.6. Where is the end?

I think that it's something like a panic-sales, but people have very few coins and therefore the price should be restored after the sale
copper member
OK thanks i want to ask a common question about wallet if you will be so pleased and answer to me. I tried in a past and i'm using right now some defferent wallets with some masternodes. I tried about 5-6 different coins and found one interesting thing - some wallets (and Delizia too) work fine with described TCP port via my router (Mikrotik with NAT netmap). But some (like VIVO, GoByte) work only via LAN interface with direct Internet connection. I think developers use not only one described port as in manual but some additional. Do you know something about this?

Honestly, I have never encountered such a problem.
copper member
TerryR are you developer of Delizia wallet? I have another one question about Windows wallet. Sorry i hope i'm not so officious for you Smiley

yes I am a developer, everything is fine - ask me questions, I am here for this!
copper member
Sorry, apparently missed your message.
For each masternode you need to use a separate address with the exact number of coins (2500) received.

But some crypto wallet accept to use the same IP address but different ports. As i understand can your wallet work only with port 14401?

exactly
copper member
"Sorry for disturbe and i want to ask you a one little question here about masternodes in general. For 2+ masternodes i have to create another one with new IP address and with new wallet (address in main wallet) or i just can send another one transaction with 2500 DELIZ to first address and in this case masternode will be doubling or not? Or maybe if i send double volume (5000 DELIZ) to new address and activate masternode there i will have double (or 7500-triple) masternode?"

Sorry, apparently missed your message.
For each masternode you need to use a separate address with the exact number of coins (2500) received.
copper member
Hello Dev team, i want to ask you one question. Right now i see in my incomming transactions not only "Masternode reward" 15+ DELIZ but i see some misunderstand transactions too. They are called "Minted" and quantity just 2.8+. What is this and why their volume so low? Thanks a lot for your answer.

These are your rewards (15%) for POS block mining, this is because you keep your wallet open and because of this you get even more coins!

Thanks for you quick answer, and another one question -  usually how many transactions have to be per day with payment "Masternode reward" for each masternode?

There are 1440 blocks in a day, to get the number of rewards that one masternode gets per day you just need divide this value by the number of mn (51 for now)
copper member
Hello Dev team, i want to ask you one question. Right now i see in my incomming transactions not only "Masternode reward" 15+ DELIZ but i see some misunderstand transactions too. They are called "Minted" and quantity just 2.8+. What is this and why their volume so low? Thanks a lot for your answer.

These are your rewards (15%) for POS block mining, this is because you keep your wallet open and because of this you get even more coins!
copper member
After being listed in 2 exchanges, do you plan on becoming listed also in some popular tier 1 exchanges? Do delizia already have funds for the listing fees? If ever, when wie'l be seeing delizia there?

Now we have a task to list on coinexchange, cryptobridge and cryptopia, we will think about larger exchanges later.

I prefer coinexchange or cryptobridge as the next exchange. Cryptopia is way too expensive,
and they also is not performing really well in my opinion.

How about stex or kucoin? Though they are both expensive too, they both doing good now. Anyway about crex, are they really not responsive in this kind of situation or very hard to approach? Well, if that so then delizia must find some cheap but reliable new exchanges now.

Kucoin is very expensive.... Stex may be as expensive as CoinExchange or bit cheaper. But Stex has real good support, this is as per my personal experience with them.

Stex is a really good exchange, we have just submitted a request for listing there, waiting for a response.
copper member
Activity: 230
 I wish you success in the project!. This project very good, join now with me. The team approaches the development of the product, everything becomes clear. I see the big future of it projects Good luck team!!
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
do you think Bitcoin Air need a MVP while it's still on theory ? they will live in December, but beside that. they do not do any sales, how about you ?
you are aiming for interaction between restaurants and visitors, but you do not have MVP ?
another thing is, instead of focusing on your MVP. You created another project ? do you think it make a sense ?

if they don't need MVP, then why are "broken" https://bitcoinair.org/mvp/ links on their website?
We are moving along our road map, everyone can study it before buying a coin, what's the problem?
The coin is only three weeks old but traded on two exchanges, the third one is paid for and the cryptopia appears to be just around the corner.
It seems to me that the charges are not substantiated.

As i said before, it will live in December and do you know that we are in November right now,right (their blockchain and everything else, except their marketing because the distribution will be based on how much BTC and PPC aka Airdrop)? but beside that, they have that section for people that wish to know about their MVP once it is live later on. you ?
alright alright moving along your roadmap, then tell me. what kind of roadmap did you see ? because i could not see anything related to this new project aka Deliv ?
and do not forget that in Step 1 you will do another presale again, like what ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
do you think Bitcoin Air need a MVP while it's still on theory ? they will live in December, but beside that. they do not do any sales, how about you ?
you are aiming for interaction between restaurants and visitors, but you do not have MVP ?
another thing is, instead of focusing on your MVP. You created another project ? do you think it make a sense ?

if they don't need MVP, then why are "broken" https://bitcoinair.org/mvp/ links on their website?
We are moving along our road map, everyone can study it before buying a coin, what's the problem?
The coin is only three weeks old but traded on two exchanges, the third one is paid for and the cryptopia appears to be just around the corner.
It seems to me that the charges are not substantiated.

show your face terry. linkedin account, be transparent.

no because you are a scammer with no intention or knowhow to make this happen. all you did was clone the pivx code and put together a shitty webpage for suckers to fill your pockets.

show your face!
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
The second is that before blaming us for anything, you should understand our economic model.
On Presale, we sold only 20 Mastersnods at a price of 0.4BTC, 10BTC were raised, 5BTC
was it spent on listings on exchanges and platforms, or do you think this is all free of charge?
And 5BTC spent on application development. I think this is incomparable with ICO's and other.
Considering the fact that sales of our masternode holders exceed 60BTC

I am not blaming you, just saying the truth.
do you think it cost a lot creating a half-baked software that can be used as a terminal or tool for people ? like Uber or something like that ?
if you put some effort into it, i believe you would have it right now. but you did not,
instead of creating a software or MVP, you decided to create another project.

again, please do not compare your project with any other ICOs because it is unrelated.
Pages:
Jump to: