Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 15. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I don't even know whether to be happy about it or not. I want to see a growing market.

Who does not want it. The market cannot fall forever, sooner or later the hour will come.
Activity: 43
This is one of the few positive factors in recent times. Despite the poor overall market situation,SOVE is rising in price.

weak BTC contributes to the revival of the altcoins market.

I don't even know whether to be happy about it or not. I want to see a growing market.
Activity: 56
This is one of the few positive factors in recent times. Despite the poor overall market situation,SOVE is rising in price.

weak BTC contributes to the revival of the altcoins market.
Activity: 33
Who is watching the situation, what is now the price of 1 coin?

the price of one coin is approximately 80 cents. The price went up 15% in a few days.

Apparently, investments from Asia are starting to work. I hope the coin will continue to rise in price.

the price of one coin is approximately 80 cents. The price went up 15% in a few days.

Apparently, investments from Asia are starting to work. I hope the coin will continue to rise in price.
Activity: 69

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

Young projects are now very difficult to implement, but of course, a quality product will be appreciated.

the sove coin does not have the stability one would like to have.
Activity: 81
regardless of the General situation in the cryptocurrency market, if the project is worthwhile, it will easily find funding.

Young projects are now very difficult to implement, but of course, a quality product will be appreciated.
so far, they have not deviated from the road map, which is encouraging.

Cool of course, but I would not hurry in their place, the market is a bad situation.

regardless of the General situation in the cryptocurrency market, if the project is worthwhile, it will easily find funding.

Cool of course, but I would not hurry in their place, the market is a bad situation.
What updates are being prepared for the near future?

1. Initiation of the development of a multifunctional telegram bot.
2. Getting started with the development of cryptocurrency projects, the introduction of their services and bots.

I'm confident in the team, everything will go according to plan.

2. Getting started with the development of cryptocurrency projects, the introduction of their services and bots.

I'm confident in the team, everything will go according to plan.
Activity: 69

Activity: 40
It seems that they are now ready to complete the development of the telegram bot. I'm interested in another, is it possible to get into the number of testers of the bot?

I hope telegram bot will be better than Discord bot, it is important!
Activity: 93
Merit: 2

Bro, this information you can look in the road map, there are all the deadlines and plans.

It seems that they are now ready to complete the development of the telegram bot. I'm interested in another, is it possible to get into the number of testers of the bot?
Activity: 67

Bro, this information you can look in the road map, there are all the deadlines and plans.
I read that the coin SOVE has entered the Asian market, but it begs the question, will we see the result soon?

What exactly is the result? The coin was added to the Asian exchange.
I read that the coin SOVE has entered the Asian market, but it begs the question, will we see the result soon?
Activity: 81
Pages:
Jump to: