Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 18. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
I always thought that a high ROI would create a certain demand for the coin, thereby increasing its value, but not how, not lower it.
Yes, but 1000% per annum, this is clearly too much.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
11%, this is a good result, if you add a high ROI to this income.

In my opinion, high ROI negatively affects the price component of the coin.

Perhaps in the future, it will have an impact, but not now.

I always thought that a high ROI would create a certain demand for the coin, thereby increasing its value, but not how, not lower it.

Activity: 69

Perhaps in the future, it will have an impact, but not now.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2

Activity: 43
does anyone monitor the price of the sove coin? What is its price now? Huh

I bought for 0.67$, but now the price has increased by 11%.

Activity: 67

I bought for 0.67$, but now the price has increased by 11%.
Activity: 81
Against the backdrop of weakening BTC, some altcoins have started to gain price, I hope that SOVE is among them.

It would be great if the coin increased in price by 2-3 times.

It is possible to do so, as now, as yet, trading volumes with sove are small, a small influx of investment and coin can make x2.

I would not pay much attention to the price of the coin at all, as it can change a lot in a short time.
Against the backdrop of weakening BTC, some altcoins have started to gain price, I hope that SOVE is among them.

It is possible to do so, as now, as yet, trading volumes with sove are small, a small influx of investment and coin can make x2.

Activity: 69

attracting investment is the main task of the team at the moment.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
Activity: 8
Discord activity bounty, can I learn more? Roll Eyes

join the discord?
Activity: 43
Discord activity bounty, can I learn more? Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
Can I get more details about the bounty company?

I also want to participate in the bounty, what are the restrictions, are newcomers accepted?

I think that the purpose of these events is to attract newcomers, respectively, everyone will be able to participate in the actions.

It's very cool, I look forward to the launch of new competitions.
Activity: 81

I also want to participate in the bounty, what are the restrictions, are newcomers accepted?

I think that the purpose of these events is to attract newcomers, respectively, everyone will be able to participate in the actions.

The price of SOVE on different exchanges is different, sometimes the price difference reaches 15%.

I also noticed this factor, you need to use it and earn on the difference in price.
Is it even legal? It is necessary to reflect on this topic, perhaps savvy traders make good money on this.

I always thought that the price on different exchanges is about the same, but 15%, it is a significant difference.

This is cool, bounty will help attract a lot of new users to the platform.
The price of SOVE on different exchanges is different, sometimes the price difference reaches 15%.

I also noticed this factor, you need to use it and earn on the difference in price.
Is it even legal? It is necessary to reflect on this topic, perhaps savvy traders make good money on this.

I always thought that the price on different exchanges is about the same, but 15%, it is a significant difference.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/576507115875598346/643624304067608586/bot_ann_8.png
Dear friends, I welcome you here today!
I hasten to share with you the announcement of several events in our community that will take place in the near future.
1. We finally finalized several gambling games for our bot, a couple of them will be added later this week. Now everyone will be able to try their luck and increase their SOVE.
2. Also in the coming days a new role will be added to the Discord activity bounty - @Legend details is coming soon, I can only say that this role will be permanent.
3. A few more bounty campaigns will be launched very soon, if you want to earn more SOVE, stay tuned!

We are waiting for everyone in our Discord group: https://discordapp.com/invite/xRWbSba
Sounds very tempting, I will follow the news!
Pages:
Jump to: