Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 17. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
They plan to launch a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange where the Sovereign coin will be the main coin. I think this will be the x-hour.

The demand for the coin will increase dramatically, it is logical.

In fact, it is easier to create a cryptocurrency exchange than to make it popular, since competition in this area is extremely high.
Activity: 67
They plan to launch a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange where the Sovereign coin will be the main coin. I think this will be the x-hour.

The demand for the coin will increase dramatically, it is logical.
Activity: 81

at what stage is the development of this exchange now? When the launch?

dude, this information just has to be on the road map, have you studied it?
Activity: 56

at what stage is the development of this exchange now? When the launch?
Activity: 69
Each cryptocurrency shareholder will be able not only to safely store their assets on the Soverain multicurrency online wallet, but also to invest coins in POS mining and MASTERNODE (* for relevant currencies).
do not forget that a quick and secure exchange on a convenient and secure p2p exchange will also be available.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
The Soverain project focuses on creating an integrated platform where each user will be able to work with all the modern cryptocurrency tools in one place.
how exactly will this be implemented? I'd like to see the details.

Each cryptocurrency shareholder will be able not only to safely store their assets on the Soverain multicurrency online wallet, but also to invest coins in POS mining and MASTERNODE (* for relevant currencies).
Wow, this idea is quite popular in the crypto community.
The Soverain project focuses on creating an integrated platform where each user will be able to work with all the modern cryptocurrency tools in one place.
how exactly will this be implemented? I'd like to see the details.
Activity: 67
The purpose and idea of the project is not new, I am happy to see how the idea is implemented.
Activity: 81
I recently follow on Soverain, but it is visible at once that the team works effectively.

I would like to see an increase in the price of SOVE, it would be useful.

I recently follow on Soverain, but it is visible at once that the team works effectively.

I would like to see an increase in the price of SOVE, it would be useful.
I have seen projects that were similar to the Soverain, but never succeeded.

Today, it is very difficult to succeed, the cryptocurrency market is in decline, only strong projects succeed.

That's right, only a strong team can lead a project to success.

Today, it is very difficult to succeed, the cryptocurrency market is in decline, only strong projects succeed.

That's right, only a strong team can lead a project to success.
Activity: 69

BTC loses its price again, how will it affect altcoins like SOVE?
Soverain have already achieved some success, their Discord bot has no analogues.

I agree, this bot has exceeded all my expectations, but this is only the beginning of the way!

I look forward to the launch of telegram bot, I hope its functionality will be even better.
Soverain have already achieved some success, their Discord bot has no analogues.

I agree, this bot has exceeded all my expectations, but this is only the beginning of the way!

To succeed, this concept is extensible, because each project has its own plan and mission.

To succeed, this concept is extensible, because each project has its own plan and mission.
Pages:
Jump to: