Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 20. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 2
There's been little news lately, what's the matter, the team's on vacation?

Now they are working on the creation of telegram bot, it was announced above.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There's been little news lately, what's the matter, the team's on vacation?
Activity: 67
Let's start with the fact that competition has always been and it will remain, we need some universal methods of popularizing the project.

An experienced marketer can solve this problem, you just need to spare no money for advertising Grin Grin

I hope they will not spare money for advertising, because this is the key to success. Shocked

I want to see their detailed plan, as well as a list of their team.
Activity: 43
Let's start with the fact that competition has always been and it will remain, we need some universal methods of popularizing the project.

An experienced marketer can solve this problem, you just need to spare no money for advertising Grin Grin

I hope they will not spare money for advertising, because this is the key to success. Shocked
Activity: 69

It is hard now to look for investors, this is a reality. Angry

Great competition and a falling market drives new and developing projects to a standstill, only the strongest survive.

Great competition and a falling market drives new and developing projects to a standstill, only the strongest survive.
Activity: 43
In fact, the goal is to increase trading volumes with SOVE, it is not so difficult to do. The question is, does it need to be done at this stage?

Now they have started implementing their marketing plan, let's see where it leads.

In fact, the goal is to increase trading volumes with SOVE, it is not so difficult to do. The question is, does it need to be done at this stage?

Now they have started implementing their marketing plan, let's see where it leads.
You need to add liquidity to the coin, I think you need to add SOVE to large cryptocurrency exchanges, then the price of the coin will be more stable.

Listing on major exchanges is not so easy, these exchanges are quite demanding.

Yes, some exchanges put forward special requirements, you need to get used to it.

Activity: 81
You need to add liquidity to the coin, I think you need to add SOVE to large cryptocurrency exchanges, then the price of the coin will be more stable.

Yes, some exchanges put forward special requirements, you need to get used to it.

I once heard that the listing of coins on Binance costs about 100 BTC.

WoW, it's very expensive, apparently, it's worth it.

I once heard that the listing of coins on Binance costs about 100 BTC.

Activity: 81
The price of the coin is about $ 0.7 and it has been held at this level for several weeks!

The main thing is that the price does not fall, so the positions are held.

The price of the coin is about $ 0.7 and it has been held at this level for several weeks!

The main thing is that the price does not fall, so the positions are held.

It will be possible to create demand for the coin after the project will have a really working product.

What specific services or technologies does the Soverain project provide? What is their mission?

Now it is very difficult to attract investment, as the situation in the market is quite deplorable.

It will be possible to create demand for the coin after the project will have a really working product.

Yes, this price has been holding for several weeks, I think a good time to buy.

Now it is very difficult to attract investment, as the situation in the market is quite deplorable.

Yes, this price has been holding for several weeks, I think a good time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: