Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 21. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

What is the price of 1 sove coin now? Are you watching this?

The price of the coin is about $ 0.7 and it has been held at this level for several weeks!
Activity: 81

Negatively, it can only affect the pricing policy of SAVE, and then it will be in the distant future.

What is the price of 1 sove coin now? Are you watching this?
Activity: 56

I read somewhere that the roi is 1000% per year, is it true? In my opinion, this is quite a lot.

I don't think a big ROI can have a negative effect, only a positive one.

Negatively, it can only affect the pricing policy of SAVE, and then it will be in the distant future.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2

I read somewhere that the roi is 1000% per year, is it true? In my opinion, this is quite a lot.

I don't think a big ROI can have a negative effect, only a positive one.

POS staking will help you to increase your deposit in Discord.  Shocked

Yes, this is a lot, but still, it will attract new investors, I am sure of it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1

Can someone explain to me how POS staking works, the percentage of profit is constantly different?

Activity: 40
Can someone explain to me how POS staking works, the percentage of profit is constantly different?

Being better is not necessary, the main thing is to have a good technical base and be in demand in the market, this is the whole key to success.

That's right, it will be enough to provide people with an alternative option, this is also a kind of victory.
Activity: 37
The demand for the coin can be raised in many ways, the most important thing is that the project would have a working product.

And what is the main purpose of Soverain in general? What are they better than others?

Being better is not necessary, the main thing is to have a good technical base and be in demand in the market, this is the whole key to success.
The demand for the coin can be raised in many ways, the most important thing is that the project would have a working product.

And what is the main purpose of Soverain in general? What are they better than others?
I hope that in the plans of marketers to bring the project to the European market

Probably, this is one of their main tasks, to fulfill the demand for the coin.

I hope that in the plans of marketers to bring the project to the European market

Probably, this is one of their main tasks, to fulfill the demand for the coin.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2

Now they are attracting Asian investors, I wonder if they will be interested in the Soverain project? Wink

The Asian market is quite large, I think this is a step in the right direction.

Now they are attracting Asian investors, I wonder if they will be interested in the Soverain project? Wink

The Asian market is quite large, I think this is a step in the right direction.
Activity: 67

You need to look at the level of support from the buyer, you need to work with orders.

Activity: 35
The market began to grow, and you need to buy at the bottom.

You are very logical in your conclusions, tell me how to understand that now the bottom and the coin will not fall in price even lower?

You need to look at the level of support from the buyer, you need to work with orders.

You are very logical in your conclusions, tell me how to understand that now the bottom and the coin will not fall in price even lower?
Yes, probably, a marketer who can sell anything and anyone, worth its weight in gold.

The market is beginning a small phase of recovery, this is a happy bell for all investors.

Do you think now is a good time to buy altcoins?

Yes, probably, a marketer who can sell anything and anyone, worth its weight in gold.

The market is beginning a small phase of recovery, this is a happy bell for all investors.

Do you think now is a good time to buy altcoins?

Pages:
Jump to: