Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 23. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I understand correctly that basically SOVE is traded on the Crex24 exchange.

No, in my opinion, cryptobridge exchange is much better, it is convenient and ideal for beginners.
Activity: 69
I understand correctly that basically SOVE is traded on the Crex24 exchange.
Activity: 56
You will have the opportunity to store sove coins, as well as passively earn with POS mining.

I have always dreamed of earning passively, I hope pos mining will suit me.
Activity: 81
Hey Bros. Somebody already tested the Discord bot? What is its functionality?

You will have the opportunity to store save coins, as well as passively earn with POS mining.

I was just about to do it now. About results I will unsubscribe a little later.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
Activity: 67
Indeed, altcoins are becoming more popular, but will this situation last long?

The news background is very good, because you understand that a lot depends on the news background?
In my opinion, the project looks potentially successful, the technical side is excellent.

For some reason it seems to me that the chances of success of the Soverain are high, given the fact that the altcoins market has begun to revive.

Indeed, altcoins are becoming more popular, but will this situation last long?
In my opinion, the project looks potentially successful, the technical side is excellent.

For some reason it seems to me that the chances of success of the Soverain are high, given the fact that the altcoins market has begun to revive.

Yes, there are no questions on the technical side, I would like to see the marketing plan in action.

If I am not mistaken, in the near future are planned to list coins on Asian exchanges?
Activity: 9

Yes, there are no questions on the technical side, I would like to see the marketing plan in action.
Activity: 5
Activity: 10
guys, tell the beginner how to participate in airdrop?

How many coins can you earn by participating in airdrop? Until what date will airdrop last?

your earnings directly depend on your activity in the discord channel.

Thanks for the help, I will test the service, I will not refuse free SOVE.

How many coins can you earn by participating in airdrop? Until what date will airdrop last?

great motivation for new users, I like the idea with airdrop.
Activity: 5

[/quote]How many coins can you earn by participating in airdrop? Until what date will airdrop last?
It has already been written above that any investor can receive a stable passive income owning only a few coins.

Are there other ways of generating income for investors, in addition to POS mining?
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
What gives an investor the presence of coins SOVE in his portfolio? What are the benefits or opportunities?

It has already been written above that any investor can receive a stable passive income owning only a few coins.
Activity: 12
Can anyone give me a website link and a discord link?
Bro, here's the invitation https://discordapp.com/invite/xRWbSba
Pages:
Jump to: