Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 24. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Can anyone give me a website link and a discord link?
Activity: 9
What gives an investor the presence of coins SOVE in his portfolio? What are the benefits or opportunities?
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
I want to see new features of the bot, it will continue to improve?

Study the white paper, there's a similar plan for the discord bot.
Activity: 7
It should be noted That the functionality of the discord bot is quite high-tech, at the same time intuitive for any beginner. Cool

I want to see new features of the bot, it will continue to improve?
Activity: 8
It should be noted That the functionality of the discord bot is quite high-tech, at the same time intuitive for any beginner. Cool
Activity: 31
Merit: 2

In the last few days, the altcoin market has come alive, this is a good chance for SOVE to gain its strength again.

Unexpectedly for me, Yes, the market really came alive, investors became more active than before

BTC has grown by 40% over the past few days, of course, now investors are active, altcoins will not remain without attention.
Activity: 13

In the last few days, the altcoin market has come alive, this is a good chance for SOVE to gain its strength again.

Unexpectedly for me, Yes, the market really came alive, investors became more active than before
Activity: 11

They're good at it. I have been following the project for a long time, for several months, I see how well the team works, but the market has too much pressure on the Sove coin, alas.

The market puts pressure on absolutely all young projects, on this competitors are now too hard, the chances are equal for all.

They're good at it. I have been following the project for a long time, for several months, I see how well the team works, but the market has too much pressure on the Sove coin, alas.

The market puts pressure on absolutely all young projects, on this competitors are now too hard, the chances are equal for all.
what is the main purpose of Soverain? What can they give to a simple user?

They want to Give the user a platform on which he can work with any existing cryptocurrency. I understood it this way.

Activity: 12

They want to Give the user a platform on which he can work with any existing cryptocurrency. I understood it this way.

A noble idea, in theory, the demand for it will be high.

Activity: 16
Activity: 7
Hey Bros. What is the price of one save coin now, should we now consider options with the purchase of these coins?
Explain to me, in order to earn income, do I have to keep the Sove on the wallet or transfer them to the discord bot?

ROI discord bot about 80% per month. But how to work with the bot, I still do not understand.

okay, thanks for the info, I'll be testing.
Activity: 37
has Soverain been added to coinmarketcap? I'd like to take a look.
Activity: 13
Explain to me, in order to earn income, do I have to keep the Sove on the wallet or transfer them to the discord bot?

ROI discord bot about 80% per month. But how to work with the bot, I still do not understand.

Would be useful what any special instruction on use of a bot.

Good idea, preferably a video tutorial, that would be cool.
Activity: 10

Would be useful what any special instruction on use of a bot.

POS mining does not require expensive equipment and almost no knowledge in the field of cryptography.

Pages:
Jump to: