Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 29. (Read 5138 times)

copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
                                                                     information from our partners

Pleased to announce that MDC Hash is now running instant SOVERAIN node with instant rewards for deposits.

Here are a few words from them about their service.

Shared Masternode & MN Statistics

About Our services :
MDC-Hash offers various services such as MN statistic, staking pool, shared masternode, price updates on coins and lot's more to come.

About safety :
We use a cold wallet system, all encrypted and secured using the latest technology to ensure our clients assets are never compromised.

About fees and other things.
1. Our services are funded 100% by fiat. This allows us to offer the lowest fees with.
Our shared MN/pool fee is the same for every coin we offer! Only 2% of rewards.
2. Instant MN  already running for you to begin earning immediately.
3. All rewards (stake and node) are reinvested automatically.

PS : We do not build coins or give financial advice.  We only provide info, statistics and pools.
Discord : https://discord.gg/CkPvcJu
Activity: 42
In General, Soverain looks decent and promising. I want to quickly test the working products of the project.
Activity: 54
The price of SOVE has fallen again, I think it's time for a re-purchase.

The project team promised to seriously address the pricing policy of the token.
Activity: 68
The price of SOVE has fallen again, I think it's time for a re-purchase.
copper member
Activity: 48
Activity: 60

You're very lucky. Now the market is a mess, BTC is losing its price, but some altcoins keep their price and improve their positions.

A very strange situation, usually, followed by the fall of Bitcoin and altcoins, but not this time.
Activity: 67

I bought a coin for $ 0.7, I chose the time to buy very favorably.

You're very lucky. Now the market is a mess, BTC is losing its price, but some altcoins keep their price and improve their positions.
Merit: 1
I hope Asian investors will appreciate the project. I remember when 1 sove coin was worth about 3$, would like to get that price back.

I bought a coin for $ 0.7, I chose the time to buy very favorably.
Yes, but judging from the chart, the support from the buyer is quite low, the risks still have to go down.

If Asian investors buy SOVE, then support will grow, a lot of problems will be solved.

I hope Asian investors will appreciate the project. I remember when 1 sove coin was worth about 3$, would like to get that price back.
I personally tested the Discord bot. Navigation is simple and clear even for a beginner, I have no problems.

It seems to me that such a large ROI will have a positive impact on the development of the project as a whole.

Quite a controversial issue, I do not rule out such a scenario that in a few months the ROI will be reduced.
I personally tested the Discord bot. Navigation is simple and clear even for a beginner, I have no problems.

It seems to me that such a large ROI will have a positive impact on the development of the project as a whole.
If there is an additional demand for the coin, then without any doubt, it will become more expensive.

Now BTC is falling in price, many investors are starting to buy altcoins, this is a good chance for Soverain

That's right, altcoins are going up again, I did not even expect such a turn.

The market is unpredictable. Now, there's a chance for young projects.
Activity: 67
Yes, but judging from the chart, the support from the buyer is quite low, the risks still have to go down.

If Asian investors buy SOVE, then support will grow, a lot of problems will be solved.
Of course, the influx of new investors is cool. I will be happy to observe the implementation of this plan.

This is already working, plus 13.82% per day.

Of course, the influx of new investors is cool. I will be happy to observe the implementation of this plan.

This is already working, plus 13.82% per day.

Bold statement. It seems guys finally??? Engaged in marketing.
This is the right move, it was high time to engage in advertising.

This is the right move, it was high time to engage in advertising.
Activity: 43
The block.cc (mifengcha.com) is the most popular Chinese blockchain industry information service platform, similar to CoinMarketCap.
BTC  SOVE has been listed there https://mifengcha.com/coin/soverain

We've got many other listing applications out. And we're expecting the new wave of Asia's investors soon.

If there is an additional demand for the coin, then without any doubt, it will become more expensive.

Now BTC is falling in price, many investors are starting to buy altcoins, this is a good chance for Soverain

That's right, altcoins are going up again, I did not even expect such a turn.
Pages:
Jump to: