Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 4. (Read 102071 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Activity: 116
Are there live ones here !?
I sent the instructions, but in response silence ...
Sorry, I'm too newbie in this forum and didn't saw PM Smiley
I'll check it ASAP
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Are there live ones here !?
I sent the instructions, but in response silence ...
almost end of this year.

have any news of this coin?
It seems that Great event comes!
almost end of this year.

have any news of this coin?
I can’t test it, please give here build instructions to create this build binary-repeatable
Then you’ll claim bounty

Are you a developer of this coin?
No, but I'm administrator of https://tokyocoin.xyz, which is oldest TOKC resource
I can send the developer instructions in a personal message.
https://t.me/tokyocoingroup, https://t.me/tokyocoin_ru
and we can discuss there - I see no problems, if building instructions will be in public domain, because it is open source project.

You can also run the wallet in a virtual machine.
By installing the operating system Jessie and dependencies.
It would be nice, but
If you are afraid that there is something bad in your wallet.
Yes, Before distributing wallet binaries, at least I must ensure, that these binaries can be built from verified sources.
And the best way is if it we available for any independent person
mingw compiler adoption is extremely preferable
I can’t test it, please give here build instructions to create this build binary-repeatable
Then you’ll claim bounty

Are you a developer of this coin?
I can send the developer instructions in a personal message.
You can also run the wallet in a virtual machine.
By installing the operating system Jessie and dependencies.
If you are afraid that there is something bad in your wallet.
May be it works well because noone have interest to break it? And devs have no interest to improve anything in the wallet? I have not a large amount of the coins and decided not to sell them at top price but just POS and wait to the Olympic Games. May be this coin would not be in use during them, but the same name can help to sell it high price.
I do not understand this logic. What does this coin have to do with the Olympic games in Tokyo? It's just no one needs shitcoin, what benefits does it bring?
There is no logic, this is crypto. The same name can be used for marketing, and it does not means that this coin had been developed for this Olympic Games. Nowdays about 95% of coins - are shitcoins that costs nothing and noone needs them but all of us are getting real money and real good using them. You can make good profits even trading with high volume. And it doesnt matter for what this coins is created.

you are right no logic in crypto world someone can rich with shitcoin no need any logic.
Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

TD4msVJN6yaHLc2ycD7s8n9pAtsAK93KYw         

https://mega.nz/#!svRgAYJR!lkWpQSMy4vzAMkNhqmYWCQMEQoCrWe6YhNZ94NvFzmA
Then you’ll claim bounty
Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

TD4msVJN6yaHLc2ycD7s8n9pAtsAK93KYw         

https://mega.nz/#!svRgAYJR!lkWpQSMy4vzAMkNhqmYWCQMEQoCrWe6YhNZ94NvFzmA

Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
May be it works well because noone have interest to break it? And devs have no interest to improve anything in the wallet? I have not a large amount of the coins and decided not to sell them at top price but just POS and wait to the Olympic Games. May be this coin would not be in use during them, but the same name can help to sell it high price.
I do not understand this logic. What does this coin have to do with the Olympic games in Tokyo? It's just no one needs shitcoin, what benefits does it bring?
There is no logic, this is crypto. The same name can be used for marketing, and it does not means that this coin had been developed for this Olympic Games. Nowdays about 95% of coins - are shitcoins that costs nothing and noone needs them but all of us are getting real money and real good using them. You can make good profits even trading with high volume. And it doesnt matter for what this coins is created.

when everyone hype in crypto like last year price of all coin is rise up.

you can see some shit coin have price 3-5usd or more.

maybe in 2020 tokyocoin can go to 0.5-1 usd or maybe going to shitcoin exchange delist price go to 0sat.
Or even it was a bug of imaging at CMC. At Yobit charts that price movement is absent.
No bugs - the price changes from 8sat to 10sat on yobit.
There was some info about we create own investbox - this is true, but we can’t give exact time.
Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
is there a good reason why price is going up?

Price movement with NO volumes. It doesn't matter anything. It could be due to some replacement of buy/sell order. Or even it was a bug of imaging at CMC. At Yobit charts that price movement is absent.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
is there a good reason why price is going up?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
Yes, you are right. But as for me - it cost nothing, so it`s not a problem if at 2020 it will cost nothing again. Its problem just if you bought it for hodl. All others, who got it by airdrop or traded well - at least havent lost anything. And if trading was good - this coin gave lots of chances for a good trade profits.

i got from airdrop too but i can't say it cost nothing.

it cost little form electricity for POS  and i looking in bright side  one day price will rise LOL!
My PC is always online for other wallets and remote control, so sa for me - it costs nothing. Yes, we all believe in tothemoon  Grin else i`d sold it at the first pump. But nowdays only devs can change situation and promote the coin in a some way. And it looks so that they neednt it or doing it in the unknown way. We can just hodl and wait. And believe  Grin

I think for the most who POS TokyoCoin the process is free. I ran my TOKC wallet on VM with several other POS coins so it's free for me.
Besides TokyoCoin is enough big name and ToTheMoon will be possible
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
Yes, you are right. But as for me - it cost nothing, so it`s not a problem if at 2020 it will cost nothing again. Its problem just if you bought it for hodl. All others, who got it by airdrop or traded well - at least havent lost anything. And if trading was good - this coin gave lots of chances for a good trade profits.

it cost little form electricity for POS  and i looking in bright side  one day price will rise LOL!
My PC is always online for other wallets and remote control, so sa for me - it costs nothing. Yes, we all believe in tothemoon  Grin else i`d sold it at the first pump. But nowdays only devs can change situation and promote the coin in a some way. And it looks so that they neednt it or doing it in the unknown way. We can just hodl and wait. And believe  Grin
Why not. It's quite possible. TOKC is still tradeable, POS is working perfectly and really gives 200% annual gain. My airdroped 5.5k TOKC grew into more than 15k. By 2020 year it can be about 60-70k

today can tradeable but i not sure it can trade until 2020 or not.

because only 1 exchange and yobit is not bit exchange maybe one day they delist it.

Pages:
Jump to: