Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 14. (Read 194668 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
the music market is very crowded, and to create a product that will be popular,it will need to invest a lot of effort to developers
The music business has always been crowded. But people want hits, so everyone has chances))
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
the music market is very crowded, and to create a product that will be popular,it will need to invest a lot of effort to developers
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I've seen a lot of such platforms ... I think it will be very difficult for you with growing competition))
Well, there are difficulties in any business. It is necessary to understand the fact that even in a very busy market there is always room for a young and ambitious company.

healthy competition will only benefit the project
competition always forces developers to make a product better than others
if not, the project will die
I'll support, ambitions mean a lot, especially together with qualitative calculation and skillful developers.
I don't even know what will be the quality of the platform of these guys. All that remains is to wait for their final development.
What would not be a good project there are people who are not happy with something. Sometimes the world is so confusing. Someone will make a mistake and blame the developers.
the quality of the project and product created by the team can only be shown through time
and this product will withstand the competition, we will not see immediately, time and people will show the result
At least you need to make a huge competition in the market. Now there are many similar projects and the team has to make something new in the music world to gain the trust and demand from users.
I've seen a lot of such platforms ... I think it will be very difficult for you with growing competition))
Well, there are difficulties in any business. It is necessary to understand the fact that even in a very busy market there is always room for a young and ambitious company.

I'll support, ambitions mean a lot, especially together with qualitative calculation and skillful developers.
I don't even know what will be the quality of the platform of these guys. All that remains is to wait for their final development.
What would not be a good project there are people who are not happy with something. Sometimes the world is so confusing. Someone will make a mistake and blame the developers.
the quality of the project and product created by the team can only be shown through time
and this product will withstand the competition, we will not see immediately, time and people will show the result
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Activity: 33

Well, it's not so difficult, it's enough just to wait, and then we'll see further - we'll praise or throw tomatoes)))
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

skilled and qualified developers
thoughtful project
extensive and high-quality advertising
attract investors
here is the key to victory over competitors
Activity: 130
Merit: 1

Activity: 33
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Activity: 168
I have something I can not find information about bounty anywhere. In telegram chat, I read that the bounty program is working, but where are its terms and how to participate?

You will find detailed information on the conditions in telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/HbZ251AP5E5HUoA-k105Cw I myself have been looking for it for a long time.

Thank you very much! But I understand now bounty on a pause. Well, nothing, I'll wait when there will be a continuation))

Always please)) Now there are very few projects that run bounty and are calculated by liquid tokens, which are already on the exchangers.
Activity: 75
The guys have an interesting approach. Three months after the successful completion of ICO, they are still make bounty. This indicates positive attitudes in the community))
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I have something I can not find information about bounty anywhere. In telegram chat, I read that the bounty program is working, but where are its terms and how to participate?

You will find detailed information on the conditions in telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/HbZ251AP5E5HUoA-k105Cw I myself have been looking for it for a long time.

Thank you very much! But I understand now bounty on a pause. Well, nothing, I'll wait when there will be a continuation))
Activity: 168

Activity: 90
Activity: 67
Hi guys! Is there any news about the project? I have not heard anything new for a long time.
Well, from the latest news I can recommend reading this article https://medium.com/potentiam/neon-music-the-boldest-brightest-music-discovery-platform-f5f1ddf3db84

So it turns out that the guys already have a real purpose for their token? Well, it's very cool))
Yes, I think that over time they will come up with something else, and it will be much more promising to be the holder of their token.

Even now, being the holder of the TPM token, one can count on the popularity of the future platform. Then and accordingly the cost will grow.
Activity: 124
Hi guys! Is there any news about the project? I have not heard anything new for a long time.
Well, from the latest news I can recommend reading this article https://medium.com/potentiam/neon-music-the-boldest-brightest-music-discovery-platform-f5f1ddf3db84

So it turns out that the guys already have a real purpose for their token? Well, it's very cool))
Yes, I think that over time they will come up with something else, and it will be much more promising to be the holder of their token.
Activity: 67

Pages:
Jump to: