Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 58. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
BTC does not grow:(  You will see what this coin is waiting, when the price of bitcoin will grow in x2!
Everyone knows that fact, that the price will grow on everything when the BTC grows, pulls all the other coins behind himself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I am glad that I can already buy coins on the exchange. They are available for everyone.

Quite right. You can buy tokens at 5 different exchangers.

Wow! The price increased for this week.

Apparently people have already started trading with PTM coin. Maybe thay have a growing interest to this project...
I am glad that I can already buy coins on the exchange. They are available for everyone.

Wow! The price increased for this week.
Activity: 112

Activity: 98
Activity: 140
Young artists will have full  soul of gratitude, because Potentiam make for tham great instrument!
Great! So as I understand, this is important and necessary project! Now even I can make my own music))

Sure, if you have some talent to sing a song - welcome. But there one issue - platform is developing now:)
Activity: 140
Great! So as I understand, this is important and necessary project! Now even I can make my own music))
I tried to read WP, but it's realy big... Can I asc you guys, what opportunities does Potentiam provide?

You can find many new talented people who have provided the first system of fair play to demonstrate their music. Community have the ability to search for new exciting local actions and connect to them. People can search like-minded people to work on upcoming projects, now they not alone)))

Also you can find many new talented people who have provided the first system of fair play to demonstrate their music.
Activity: 67
I tried to read WP, but it's realy big... Can I asc you guys, what opportunities does Potentiam provide?

You can find many new talented people who have provided the first system of fair play to demonstrate their music. Community have the ability to search for new exciting local actions and connect to them. People can search like-minded people to work on upcoming projects, now they not alone)))
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 6
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development
Activity: 6
It's one of the most amazing community's that I have been in. The admins are truly there to help and answer and all questions. This will be one community coin that will go far with the great enthusiasm that this community has.
The rise of digital music has significantly changed the way the industry works. What is the role of Potentiam Huh

Changed the way, but to everyone's surprise, the basic structure remained at the same level. The power is still in the hands of organizations such as record companies and music publishers, with numerous layers of bureaucracy between artists creating music, and the public that eventually consumes it.

Advances in technology have significantly reduced the cost of music production, but despite this, major record companies and music publishers retain their position in the center of the industry and control the entire industry.
The rise of digital music has significantly changed the way the industry works. What is the role of Potentiam Huh

Changed the way, but to everyone's surprise, the basic structure remained at the same level. The power is still in the hands of organizations such as record companies and music publishers, with numerous layers of bureaucracy between artists creating music, and the public that eventually consumes it.
Activity: 70
The vision of Potentiam is to create a decentralized platform that directly connects artists to each other and the target audience. Potentiam plans to use the blockchain revolution to take power from the hands of intermediaries and pass it to the artists who are the cause of the existence of this industry.
Activity: 98
Give me an example of using a blocking business. And what is the use of blockchain in potentiam?
In the first place - is the preservation of copyright, any valuable information. And secondly - safe and cheap money transfers.
In general, in business, an excellent example - currency registers (currency ledgers) based on the blockchain system eliminate the need for banking institutions. They not only connect users of the network, but also provide a platform on which you can trust accounts and transactions associated with them without the need to monitor the central authority.
Activity: 67
Give me an example of using a blocking business. And what is the use of blockchain in potentiam?
In the first place - is the preservation of copyright, any valuable information. And secondly - safe and cheap money transfers.
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: