Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 59. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Over the past decade, the massive use of the Internet has fundamentally changed the way people interact, completely changing the structures of entire industries.
Yes, I totally agree - an example is that online stores have drastically reduced the need for expensive outlets. The emergence of blockchain technology and its decentralized nature provides even more opportunities for the revolutionary restructuring of numerous industries.
By providing platforms that do not need a central authority, and individual smart contracts, the need for bureaucratic institutions that promote better interaction is significantly reduced or even lost. Potentiam among such projects!
Over the past decade, the massive use of the Internet has fundamentally changed the way people interact, completely changing the structures of entire industries.
Yes, I totally agree - an example is that online stores have drastically reduced the need for expensive outlets. The emergence of blockchain technology and its decentralized nature provides even more opportunities for the revolutionary restructuring of numerous industries.
Activity: 168
Very cool project! I hope you will succeed, and I will soon see a ready platform - Potentiam. I hope in the future I can use it))
Activity: 70
I'm looking at the token. I think I can buy it. But the price is changing. How do you think, it can be cheaper or worth buying now?
To buy or not is a private matter for everyone, because there are risks to any investment.
And you need to think it over well.
Risks are always, but if there is an opportunity to make a profit - you need this opportunity to use. While it was not used by someone else))
No one will give you advice until you will decide for yourself how best for you. Because it is responsibility. And for those who think for a long time - it can not be gained.
Merit: 2
I'm looking at the token. I think I can buy it. But the price is changing. How do you think, it can be cheaper or worth buying now?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Everything begins with this. They have to develop an application. Team really don't have a choice)))
I'm already waiting for the platform realyzation. It is evident that team will work long.
Nothing interesting there will be. Consider an alternative to competitors. Somewhere functional above, and somewhere no.
You are probably oversaturated with ICO projects, because of the release of the new platform you do not cause interest and it's sad.

There are different people. Therefore, there is competition. Because you will not please everyone. This allows new projects to break out ahead.
Everything begins with this. They have to develop an application. Team really don't have a choice)))
I'm already waiting for the platform realyzation. It is evident that team will work long.
Nothing interesting there will be. Consider an alternative to competitors. Somewhere functional above, and somewhere no.
You are probably oversaturated with ICO projects, because of the release of the new platform you do not cause interest and it's sad.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Thanks for the cool feature! Potentiam you are the best! Good luck to you))

Thank you for the continuous support. Please share with friends and family.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Thanks for the cool feature! Potentiam you are the best! Good luck to you))
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
When people read that Potentiames soon release a platform, they will want to keep a token.
Why would they keep a token? Then they will receive and put up for resale)))
Well, why, usually after any project presents the result of its work, tokens grow in price. Moreover, token PTM will be needed to use the platform))
Yes, I agree with you, it usually happens. This is the law of crypto
Industries))
Well, what then, are we buying and waiting for the development results?)

2 FUNDAMENTAL REASONS WHY PEOPLE WILL BUY POTENTIAM PTM TOKENS                        
The tokens (in fact, strings of code representing units of value) would become a mini-currency for buying services on POTENTIAM’s blockchain, when the development goes live. Some prospective buyers are fans eager to get the tokens and use them on POTENTIAM in the future; others are speculators, planning to stockpile them and resell them on cryptocurrency exchanges as POTENTIAM’s success will make them appreciate. Online, potential buyers are doing the same with tens, if not hundreds, of tokens from other projects, with the expectation of mooning.
Activity: 42
When people read that Potentiames soon release a platform, they will want to keep a token.
Well, why, usually after any project presents the result of its work, tokens grow in price. Moreover, token PTM will be needed to use the platform))
Industries))
Well, what then, are we buying and waiting for the development results?)
Industries))
Activity: 70
This is not worth counting .., because people can come only because of the bonus and will remain small count at the end.
Merit: 2
Can I participate from multiple accounts, or only from one account?
I think that it depends only on your conscience. In addition, the rules are all spelled out, read attentively.
There it is necessary to pass KYC? Or something similar?
On the stock exchange, if you want, you can send verification. To participate in the distribution is not necessary.
Activity: 252
I think that it depends only on your conscience. In addition, the rules are all spelled out, read attentively.
There it is necessary to pass KYC? Or something similar?
Pages:
Jump to: