Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 80. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
 Well done! Continue in the same spirit, and soon PTM tokens will be worth their weight in gold))
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Be fast, you are a very worthy team of professionals.
Activity: 84
Hello I’m glad to be part of the team!Its a nice project with fantastic future!))))
Activity: 112
And the potentiam now takes off or fell, what do you think?
I think that he is on takeoff now, and soon he must take off and show a steep result. This is evidenced by my experience.

Probably now the project is calm, because everything is just ahead. The project is young, everything is just beginning.
Activity: 154
I think that he is on takeoff now, and soon he must take off and show a steep result. This is evidenced by my experience.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This is only the beginning. The development  of the platform is still ahead, the project is waiting for many more ups and downs.

Well this is life. Even the great and strong minds experienced it. Companies giants have experienced ups and downs for a dozen times, so everything is fine))
This is only the beginning. The development  of the platform is still ahead, the project is waiting for many more ups and downs.
I think that CMO - Marcus O Adetola is very pleased with the current situation, the project is gaining popularity)
Activity: 70
Do not forget that the project is developing. and growth depends not only on the course of bitcoin. The cost of the token will grow, because there will be demand for services.

As an investor, growth  very important to me, the very fact is important. Potentiam has every opportunity to grow and develop.
Activity: 98
Do not forget that the project is developing. and growth depends not only on the course of bitcoin. The cost of the token will grow, because there will be demand for services.
This bitcoin does not grow. You will see what the project is waiting for when the price of bitcoin will grow in x2!
So the price will grow on everything when the BTC grows. Everyone knows this. BTC

BTC  pulls all the other coins behind him  Grin
Activity: 71
This bitcoin does not grow. You will see what the project is waiting for when the price of bitcoin will grow in x2!
So the price will grow on everything when the BTC grows. Everyone knows this. BTC
Activity: 42
Activity: 168
I am glad that I can already buy coins on the exchange. They are available for everyone.

Quite right. You can buy and sell a token here https://www.bitpaction.com/#/market/PTM- BTS
Wow! The price increased by 10 cents. That's cool

Yes, apparently people have already started trading in a coin. Users have a growing interest in the platform.
Activity: 90
I am glad that I can already buy coins on the exchange. They are available for everyone.

Quite right. You can buy and sell a token here https://www.bitpaction.com/#/market/PTM- BTS
Wow! The price increased by 10 cents. That's cool
Merit: 1

Sounds good, the music industry is one of the most promising industries ever, so there's nothing to be doubted about, this project is very likely to be a huge success and get very many enthusiasts quickly.
Great! An important and necessary project! Now even I can make my own music))

A beautiful and ingenious project, as much, from what Potentiam was created. The soul is full of gratitude.
Sounds good, the music industry is one of the most promising industries ever, so there's nothing to be doubted about, this project is very likely to be a huge success and get very many enthusiasts quickly.
Great! An important and necessary project! Now even I can make my own music))
Pages:
Jump to: