Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 82. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Guys, a very cool project, because Potentiam offers online music streaming platform and community through its website at Potentiam.io.
Very cool web site, thought out to detail, very bright, and easy to use
Oh, here I personally really like the section where there are new downloads, you can immediately see the new hits))
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Guys, a very cool project, because Potentiam offers online music streaming platform and community through its website at Potentiam.io.
Very cool web site, thought out to detail, very bright, and easy to use
Activity: 98
Friends, hello to everyone, I've bought a few PTM tokens, and now I'm humming, do they need me, because I do not understand until the end what advantages will I have as a token owner ?! Explain somebody, I will be very grateful.
Honey, you're just lucky, because you have the opportunity to put your tokens in the Potentiam Vault store, which will receive special rights and privileges.
She, that for pesimism, you're cool, even I'm not as cool as you, because I just dream of buying)))) PTM are fixed, this limits the scope of supply.
Friends, hello to everyone, I've bought a few PTM tokens, and now I'm humming, do they need me, because I do not understand until the end what advantages will I have as a token owner ?! Explain somebody, I will be very grateful.
Honey, you're just lucky, because you have the opportunity to put your tokens in the Potentiam Vault store, which will receive special rights and privileges.
You can directly control and benefit and enjoy the music industry!
Do not ask such a silly question and worry, because you can have a unique means of exchanging all transactions of the platform!
Activity: 70
Potentiam is a super cool thing, in a word I really like that the developers have created this kind of social network where composers and performers can create their own accounts for advertising, look for other players to work together.
Yes, it's cool, because on the site of a single-minded people are gathered))) 
Naturally, the developers tried to glory, it's very pleasant for such care, for what they create all the comfortable conditions for their users. Thank you!)
Potentiam is a super cool thing, in a word I really like that the developers have created this kind of social network where composers and performers can create their own accounts for advertising, look for other players to work together.
Yes, it's cool, because on the site of a single-minded people are gathered))) 
You have a great project. Thank you for help, you are very careful ! Have a nice evening!
And what is the cost of the coin and where is it better to buy it?

Now 12 cents, you can buy here: bitpaction.com.
Activity: 168
And what is the cost of the coin and where is it better to buy it?
Activity: 154

Cool project, guys I wish you luck and development) While the price is low - I'll buy myself a few coins))
I see that on the exchange bitpaction the volume of trades is 120 thousand. Is it a lot or a little?))

This is normal, it seems to me that it's grows with each day, and it pleases
Well, the more the volume of trade, the more profitable will be trade itself, because more people will trade a coin
I see that on the exchange bitpaction the volume of trades is 120 thousand. Is it a lot or a little?))

This is normal, it seems to me that it's grows with each day, and it pleases
And where is PTM token trading? And what is the cost?
guys wrote that you can trade on bitpaction exchange, that there great on trading volume
The volume of trading is not small, write the truth. But the price has fallen a little, is it normal?
Now is a good time to buy some PTM  token, while price is low.
guys wrote that you can trade on bitpaction exchange, that there great on trading volume
The volume of trading is not small, write the truth. But the price has fallen a little, is it normal?
For a new coin, this is quite normal. Now it determines the price channel in which it will be located.
In addition, now is a good time to make money on the price difference.
Activity: 70
For a new coin, this is quite normal. Now it determines the price channel in which it will be located.
Pages:
Jump to: