Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 81. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Sounds good, the music industry is one of the most promising industries ever, so there's nothing to be doubted about, this project is very likely to be a huge success and get very many enthusiasts quickly.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
We can find many new talented people who have provided the first system of fair play to demonstrate their music.
Community have the ability to search for new exciting local actions and connect to them.
People can search like-minded people to work on upcoming projects, now they not alone)))
You can find many new talented people who have provided the first system of fair play to demonstrate their music.
Activity: 98
We can find many new talented people who have provided the first system of fair play to demonstrate their music.
Community have the ability to search for new exciting local actions and connect to them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hello, i have quick question, what is your difference than the other music platforms, like i can recall voxxo platfom, they claimed that they will make concerts or etc. but they are lost in 1q downfall.

Potentiam covers various aspects of the music industry. We are not limiting our activities to just one of the numerous opportunities in the industry.
But we will endeavour to cover as much as we can. Please see the white paper for more information.
You just have to look at the state of the music industry and point out the areas to target. We will reveal more in time as our platform gets closer to launch. Kindly join us on our telegram chat too. https://t.me/potentiamgroup
Hello

I am from Africa,Nigeria precisely. Are you guys open and willing to assist us with your project in fighting Privacy.
it will be a huge boost and encouragement if African Youths will join the crypto world(potentiam) to chase there dreams
in the Music industry.   

Hi, this is definitely in our plan. You will see us marketing in African countries to educate people on the benefits of using blockchain
technology in the music industry.
And where is PTM token trading? And what is the cost?

It is trading on Bitpaction, Mercatox etc See the full list on https://www.potentiam.io
We are working to add more exchanges soon.
Activity: 71
What opportunities does Potentiam provide?
You've got an unlimited free streaming music! For this question contact to Potentiam )))
Activity: 42
What opportunities does Potentiam provide?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Hello, i have quick question, what is your difference than the other music platforms, like i can recall voxxo platfom, they claimed that they will make concerts or etc. but they are lost in 1q downfall.
Activity: 131
Hello

I am from Africa,Nigeria precisely. Are you guys open and willing to assist us with your project in fighting Privacy.
it will be a huge boost and encouragement if African Youths will join the crypto world(potentiam) to chase there dreams
in the Music industry.   
Guys, tell me, from what age can I use the services of Potentiam?
As far as I know that you must be at least 13 years old to use the services of Potentiam.
Or you need to have permission from a guardian or parents.
I realized this site is not intended for children under the age of 13.
That's right, it's very good that such a rule is meant !!
As far as I know that you must be at least 13 years old to use the services of Potentiam.
Yes, because in this way parents are responsible for the words and actions of the child.
Activity: 42
I love Potentiam for the fact that there is a playlist of music that can be listened to for free)))
it is simply excellent that there are so many fans of quality products gathered here))))
 I love Potentiam for the fact that there is a playlist of music that can be listened to for free)))
Guys, a very cool project, because Potentiam offers online music streaming platform and community through its website at Potentiam.io.
Very cool web site, thought out to detail, very bright, and easy to use
Oh, here I personally really like the section where there are new downloads, you can immediately see the new hits))
Yes, the site is really well thought out, very laconic, without unnecessary information and a heap of unnecessary functions and transitions.
Pages:
Jump to: