Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 29. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
We are now on Facebook and an official Development blog has been made!

Official Blog: https://blog.projectsono.io
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ProjectSONO
A new vote is on.
Will you be participating in the upcoming signature campaign?
Which vote did you mention, Hamukione?
To be honest, I joined the first wave of ALTCOM signature campaign, which happened last year, so I would like to join the upcoming one of SONO.
The old campaign manager very professionally with a specific site to automatically track progress of participants.
Have you already had launch day of it?

We plan to launch the new campaign in the coming week with the same system that was used previously.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
A new vote is on.
Which vote did you mention, Hamukione?
To be honest, I joined the first wave of ALTCOM signature campaign, which happened last year, so I would like to join the upcoming one of SONO.
The old campaign manager very professionally with a specific site to automatically track progress of participants.
Have you already had launch day of it?
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
I see this as a successful project, and I have heard that it is already a project listed on many stock exchanges, and I am still in research, I think there will be good things in the future.
A new vote is on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Guys, I have setup a new mining pool for Sono. Not because I don't like mining at zPools, but because we are short in pools. Please try it out at: https://pandapool.nl/
Suggestions are welcome!
A new section for SonoX has been made on our Discord.
Join our Discord and give us suggestions on what features you want to be added to the best exchange in the world!
https://discord.gg/8bY2rjX
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Funds from Yobit that was spent to update from ALTCOM to SONO has been recovered!
We got 0.20 BTC back as Yobit never bothered to claim our currency code.

The money will be spent on getting us onto other services instead.

Wow, this is a nice surprise.

I would expect yobit to never return that money. Will they unlist altcom or will it be a meaningless trade token forever?
Funds from Yobit that was spent to update from ALTCOM to SONO has been recovered!
We got 0.20 BTC back as Yobit never bothered to claim our currency code.

The money will be spent on getting us onto other services instead.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Are there any staking pools for SONO now that Stake United is down? I dont have many but want to keep staking.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
is this project still alive and development being done?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
You don't need to keep your wallet open all day. Staking coins is all about coin age. So if you occasionally open your wallet in 'stake mode' for a couple of hours it should calculate the amount of coins you have staked based on the age of your existing coins.

You still support the network with each running node though. I will still consider it as the wallet is heavy on resources. hopefully the next version will be improved in that regard.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
You don't need to keep your wallet open all day. Staking coins is all about coin age. So if you occasionally open your wallet in 'stake mode' for a couple of hours it should calculate the amount of coins you have staked based on the age of your existing coins.
Maybe you can drive some momentum into SONO with new airdrops. Is there still supply left that could be used for stuff like that?

That is something we are planning to do as well Smiley
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Maybe you can drive some momentum into SONO with new airdrops. Is there still supply left that could be used for stuff like that?
Yeah, we are a bit silent these days.
Its simply because there are so many things we are working on.
The exchange specifically is on schedule with no delays for launch.

The launch is this summer, it's going to be great Smiley
Activity: 112
this coin was officially killed  Angry Angry Angry
The Sono network has been fixed and operated at the moment. Hence, you can stake your coins and get staking rewards while waiting for SonoX or different new exchanges.

SonoX is still a good way to go isn't it? Has there been any recent update on when it can be expected to be launched?

This summer, we thought of June, but right now thats a little too optimistic.
Activity: 22
I probably missed it somehow, but do we know about the Masternode POI yet? I might top up to be able to run a MN, but it depends on the initial ROI.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Please answer what about ALTCOM in Yobit? Will it be possible to swith them to SONO?

Yobit is not on the right chain and all coins on Yobit is therefore not valid on our current network.
Like we said on Discord, Twitter and the main thread here.. Dont trade on Yobit.

You told in twitter that you paid 0.2 to Yobit in order to switch ALTCOM to SONO. What about the progress? When it will be done?

Well, taking all the stories about Yobit into account I think it's completely random if they will do what they were paid for or not.
Pages:
Jump to: