Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 31. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Could you please fix my profile URL?

I am the 3rd person on the list Lips sealed
Activity: 16
can someone please teach me the process of adding nodes? thank you it's highly appreciated. Kiss
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Stocks.exchange is working at this moment, we do not support the use of it.
But you are free to trade there at your own risk.
Remember, don't let coins sit on exchanges, withdraw instantly.

I have sent 2 coins to stocks exchange as a test. Hope that my coins will be there after less than 2 hours.

Did your coins ever make it to Stocks.Exchange? I've been thinking about sending there as well...
Activity: 5

"is working" means that the stocks exchange "SONO" is really in the right chain?

how many times you need to asked the same questions?  Grin

yes it on the right chain
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
onion activo
Can someone tell me what the total supply is? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Hello dev! We have so low sono trading volume on stock exchange and coinmarketcup is not agree the hardfork? They place old yobit altcom in exchanges and then people may buy old altcom and after this know about hardfork, and sono, and may to think about this is bad fraudulent project because they buy dead coins. This is not good and need to do anything, or please give the commentary about it. i read so much pages and not to see good interest from dev in community and miners??
Activity: 19

"is working" means that the stocks exchange "SONO" is really in the right chain?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Guys, someone here can really confirm that you can buy SONO on Stocks Exchange and safely put in the new sono wallet?
I know how slow is Stocks Exchange, really terrible, but i need to buy some SONO now, Hamukione, maybe you can answer this question.
I bought some Sono a few days ago at Stocks.Exchange and the withdraw was almost instance to my wallet.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
~
Hello Hamukione,

I have currently used Sono wallet version 1.3.0.1. Is it fine and up-to-date wallet?
Thanks.

Latest version is 1.3.0.2.

https://github.com/altcommunitycoin/SONO/releases
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Guys, someone here can really confirm that you can buy SONO on Stocks Exchange and safely put in the new sono wallet?
I know how slow is Stocks Exchange, really terrible, but i need to buy some SONO now, Hamukione, maybe you can answer this question.
some guy has pumped it to 14000 sats recently so that'd be wise to put some 3k sat order and in that case that wouldn't matter if they slow or not. Still people say they 'disable' coin wallets from time to time to create MNs of them and rob people blind with such crap so I'd advise avoiding it unless you wanna buy some of my Yicoin of course Wink
Activity: 5
Javi_Anibarro
This does not answer my question, probably he said not to use because Stocks Exchange is slow, I already bought other coins there, it's terrible, i know.
moodyz say "just bought some sono at stocks.exchange and safely landed on my wallet" and "they on the correct chain"
I need to know just this.

well.. do test buy 1 sono and transfer to your wallet if you dont believe me
Activity: 15
Titan Mining
About us: The merger of DataPaw Mining and MyCryptoStats has opened its mining pool to the public come join us today!

Benefits:
• Ability to automatically mine to Titan Masternodes with our unique deposit addresses given through our Discord Bot for easy investing!
• Active developers adding more coins weekly and making sure everything runs smoothly!
• Friendly and helpful discord community ready to help you get started and figure out solutions!
• Support when you need it!  Contact us through Discord or from other means below!
• Low mining fee of 0.75%,
• Payouts every two hours!

Where to find us:
Discord: https://discord.gg/dhUyEqM
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TitanCryptoMoon

Getting Started:
Nvidia:
Code:
ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://pool.titan-mining.net:8433 -u -p c=SONO,optionalRigName
Javi_Anibarro
This does not answer my question, probably he said not to use because Stocks Exchange is slow, I already bought other coins there, it's terrible, i know.
moodyz say "just bought some sono at stocks.exchange and safely landed on my wallet" and "they on the correct chain"
I need to know just this.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

i think he said this before ;
Important announcement that was placed by the Sono team in Discord

"@everyone
We seem to be added to stocks.exchange.
We DID NOT talk to stocks exchange and they have added us without reaching out. Please be careful when trading there, we had no intentions of listing our coin there.
"

So be careful guys!

This is correct, do NOT trade at Stocks.exchange.

what do you think ?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Images of our new exchange SonoX has been released on our Discord: https://discord.gg/BBr5NRk

Hi Hamunkione,
Have you had good news for SONO community, pariticulary news about SonoX?
I wish the SonoX will be available in the second quarter of the year 2018. It's harder to ask for listing on exchanges recent months due to exchanges' owners become more greedy. They always ask for high listing fees, hence it's good if the SONO project can have own exchange for Sono community.

Our current goal is this summer, specifically in the beginning of this summer.
But it's correct that a lot of exchanges has gotten very greedy with listing fees and this is an issue we will address.

Progress on SonoX is great and we have 2 very focused developers who are dedicating all their time to the project.
News about SonoX will be released in the near future Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Images of our new exchange SonoX has been released on our Discord: https://discord.gg/BBr5NRk

Hi Hamunkione,
Have you had good news for SONO community, pariticulary news about SonoX?
I wish the SonoX will be available in the second quarter of the year 2018. It's harder to ask for listing on exchanges recent months due to exchanges' owners become more greedy. They always ask for high listing fees, hence it's good if the SONO project can have own exchange for Sono community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
may be dev want to do 2nd hardfork?

it would be fun to see this, also with a rebranding)
as I understand it, at the moment the stock exchange is only Stocks?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Ya I would agree the Crypto Bridge should be the next step for SONO. They are quality with good support and of course decentralization.
Pages:
Jump to: