Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 33. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
you ask stupid questions, you do not read the topic
Activity: 112
So in actuality this project is dead is that what youre trying to tell us?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Well Yobit is the only exchange that sells Sono/Altcom at this point in time or am i wrong?
Actually, Yobit sells Altcom, not Sono. So you can't buy or sell Sono on any exchange yet.
Well Yobit is the only exchange that sells Sono/Altcom at this point in time or am i wrong?
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
so i bought some on Yobit today am i done for?

I guess you did not read all the signs ... right ? YOBIT coins are on the wrong chain so you cannot use them. At least this is what I've learned from the last posts in here.
so i bought some on Yobit today am i done for?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Whats the max supply on this coin? Also if i invest in this via yobit will i have any help getting it off the site?

Like the main thread says... Dont buy coins from Yobit.
Whats the max supply on this coin? Also if i invest in this via yobit will i have any help getting it off the site?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
So why haven't they tried to get listed on another exchange? Maybe cryptobridge, it's cheap!
Merit: 101
If i invest in sono/altcom on yobit will i have support in getting my coins off the exchange?
No, this wrong chain.
Activity: 126
thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
If i invest in sono/altcom on yobit will i have support in getting my coins off the exchange?
Guys, don't forget to vote!
https://zironexcoinlist.featureupvote.com/suggestions/7089/project-sono

We are currently at 5th place, but it should be possible to get 4th place!  Wink
More exchanges should definitely be in the future plans to try and bring this coin up to top 100
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
is this coin dead or what? looks like a interesting coin with super low supply, invest or scrap?

This is indeed an interesting project to invest into but the problem right now is that we don't have any working exchange to buy or sell SONO. Yobit isn't updated yet and I don't they will update their wallet in the near future. They are so slow in these kind of updates and will not hope for it to happen. They are currently trying to get listed Zironex but we need more vote for it. Maybe you could provide some help on that regard by taking part in their voting system?  Grin

Even if you wanted to invest now, where'd you suppose to get/buy your coins? Just let it get listed to some exchange and then decide on whether you'll put your money here or not.
Graviex.net, and NaNex.co exchanges should be our priorities, almost free, easy listing requirements, and transaction as are fine (both deposits and withdrawals). Why not ask for listing on those two exchanges ? Why got stucked and depend upon Yobit all the time? We should create and find other options.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
is this coin dead or what? looks like a interesting coin with super low supply, invest or scrap?

This is indeed an interesting project to invest into but the problem right now is that we don't have any working exchange to buy or sell SONO. Yobit isn't updated yet and I don't they will update their wallet in the near future. They are so slow in these kind of updates and will not hope for it to happen. They are currently trying to get listed Zironex but we need more vote for it. Maybe you could provide some help on that regard by taking part in their voting system?  Grin

Even if you wanted to invest now, where'd you suppose to get/buy your coins? Just let it get listed to some exchange and then decide on whether you'll put your money here or not.
Activity: 336
Is Yobit still a no go or what?

Probably a no go yet. Judging by the price, it's still on the old chain.
Is Yobit still a no go or what?
Pages:
Jump to: