Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 30. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Guys, how do you think, will the SONO listed on yobit - next week ? :smiley:
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i really wanted to own this coin. i am waiting with much anticipation as the timer is ticking fast. cant wait to have some becoz this is a good coin to hodl. i heard a lot of positive reviews about this, and from that, I can sense that this is a very promising coin with huge potential in the crypto industry. i just wish i'll make it this time to own altcommunity coin
Activity: 7
Please answer what about ALTCOM in Yobit? Will it be possible to swith them to SONO?

Yobit is not on the right chain and all coins on Yobit is therefore not valid on our current network.
Like we said on Discord, Twitter and the main thread here.. Dont trade on Yobit.

You told in twitter that you paid 0.2 to Yobit in order to switch ALTCOM to SONO. What about the progress? When it will be done?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Please answer what about ALTCOM in Yobit? Will it be possible to swith them to SONO?

Yobit is not on the right chain and all coins on Yobit is therefore not valid on our current network.
Like we said on Discord, Twitter and the main thread here.. Dont trade on Yobit.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Why is it that the SONO wallet is so heavy on CPU? I run several wallets but SONO easily takes 40% or more of the CPU usage and this results in the cooler constantly running which is  quite annoying.  Sad

same here use around 20-40% of cup
Activity: 34
KARABASHEK   NO NO NO!!! these are different chains
Guys, please help me to understand. If I have my ALTCOM on Yobit my coins are dead? Will Yobit update ALTCOM to SONO? I will be glad to get answer from dev team. Thank you!

Try to withdraw onto your Altcom wallet, then follow the steps to switch them to SONO.

I downloaded altcom wallet (but it is offline. I suppose altcom wallets dont work anymore? are there any news from yobit update?
Dear developers please answer. There many people who carry ALTCOM on Yobit and cant switch them to SONO. Will we lose money or be able to switch our coins to SONO?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Why is it that the SONO wallet is so heavy on CPU? I run several wallets but SONO easily takes 40% or more of the CPU usage and this results in the cooler constantly running which is  quite annoying.  Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Sono is already on Stocks.Exchange but they are sorta known as a sketchy exchange and I'm not sure they were in contact with devs when they listed...
Guys, please help me to understand. If I have my ALTCOM on Yobit my coins are dead? Will Yobit update ALTCOM to SONO? I will be glad to get answer from dev team. Thank you!

Try to withdraw onto your Altcom wallet, then follow the steps to switch them to SONO.
Activity: 112
ok so hold on guys, there was an Altcom then there was a Sono and now we are waiting for a Sono X?  Grin
Merit: 10
this coin was officially killed  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Need your help!

I discover recently that I forgot to update the wallet and I`m still mining Altcom instead of SONO((
Please could anyone give me a guide with working links to the upgrade!
My current version of wallet is v1.1.0.2-g.

Thanks in advance!
Where is the point of trading if we had no prototype?  Undecided

If that was a requirement you would have to de-list 50% of all coins.
Trading is good for distribution besides.
Activity: 266
Where is the point of trading if we had no prototype?  Undecided
Activity: 252
Did your coins ever make it to Stocks.Exchange? I've been thinking about sending there as well...
To be honest, I have never sent SONO to stocks exchange, but I have had bad experience with my Snowgem coins. I sent 10 coins to the one (to test the exchange's transactions,deposits and withdrawals), I lost my 10 coins because they didn't come to my account.
I don't want to seriously offend stocks.exchange, but this is my own experience, and you can give it a try.
best wishes.

you need to contact the support and give your transactions id

i ever had experience about that and they checked and credited my balance
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
What an exponential one-day rise!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/
Please look no further, it's here, it's SONO, which will make you richer.
Please read the new update.

It is very important..
Pages:
Jump to: