Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 32. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
In the OP, what I saw is Don't use Yobit or Stocks.exchange. That mean Semux has not had official exchanges for their investors, traders at the moment (only OTC is not reliable, large enough for SONO potential investors.)
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
may be dev want to do 2nd hardfork?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I saw on the Discord that Stocks Exchange hasn't contacted SONO so they are worried that they can't be trusted to be on the right chain.
Activity: 5
just bought some sono at stocks.exchange and safely landed on my wallet Wink
Stock.exchange, I have never heard that SONO listed on the one. Really?
In the OP (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpowposmngpu-onlyproject-sono-new-listing-vote-for-new-projects-2105778), Hamukione did not mention about Stock exchange.

https://stocks.exchange/trade/SONO/BTC

they on the correct chain
Activity: 5
just bought some sono at stocks.exchange and safely landed on my wallet Wink
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
This is correct, do NOT trade at Stocks.exchange.
Lol, really? Grin You start an open-source cryptocurrency, and then freak out when someone other than you actually tries to do something useful with it? I'm not a fan of stocks.exchange, but with this kind of approach your SONO project is gonna fail even more spectacularly than your ALTCOM did. You'll spend the next few months trying to run an exchange of your own, only to realize eventually that it's a lot harder than running a coin, and no one is gonna be using your exchange cause there's plenty of other exchanges ran by more competent and experienced people.. Yeah, as noobs/bots say around here, "this coin has a great future, much success!".  Cheesy

Well, we love the challenge and we have made a good system that works and is tested.
We have had plenty of setbacks and instead of running away like our previous coin developer did, we moved on and tried to fix it.

We don't want to be on Stocks.Exchange because of their shady way of conducting business.
We know they make masternodes of user money which means that withdrawals of coins can take much longer than a normal automated system that allows for instant withdrawal.

But hey, "haters gonna hate".
There will always be someone who will try to bring you down, the question is if you let them or not.

I am really excited to see that you are still highly motivated and willing to kepp this project back on track. Thanks for that dev.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
There will always be someone who will try to bring you down, the question is if you let them or not.
That is true. Still, if you're gonna be against other exchanges adding SONO without asking you first (and why should they? it's an open-source project after all), then you won't be needing anyone to bring you down - you'll do it yourself. There are no really good crypto exchanges out there yet, they're all shady, greedy and (often) ran by incompetent people (just look at cryptopia that most alts want to get into - loads and loads of issues for months now, and as soon as they fix the existing ones, something else breaks). That doesn't mean you shouldn't want to get listed on as many of them as possible.

You got screwed by yobit, and instead of doing the "right thing" (which is to understand that it was your mistake in the first place to get listed on only one exchange without any solid backup options and then initiate a hard fork just for fun, on a blockchain that worked just fine) and working with other exchanges, you went all crazy with "fuck you cruel world, we'll make our own exchange, with blackjack and hookers!". Smiley It's probably a great experiment and fun for you, but might be the death sentence for the coin.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Lol, really? Grin You start an open-source cryptocurrency, and then freak out when someone other than you actually tries to do something useful with it? I'm not a fan of stocks.exchange, but with this kind of approach your SONO project is gonna fail even more spectacularly than your ALTCOM did. You'll spend the next few months trying to run an exchange of your own, only to realize eventually that it's a lot harder than running a coin, and no one is gonna be using your exchange cause there's plenty of other exchanges ran by more competent and experienced people.. Yeah, as noobs/bots say around here, "this coin has a great future, much success!".  Cheesy

Well, we love the challenge and we have made a good system that works and is tested.
We have had plenty of setbacks and instead of running away like our previous coin developer did, we moved on and tried to fix it.

We don't want to be on Stocks.Exchange because of their shady way of conducting business.
We know they make masternodes of user money which means that withdrawals of coins can take much longer than a normal automated system that allows for instant withdrawal.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Important announcement that was placed by the Sono team in Discord

"@everyone
We seem to be added to stocks.exchange.
We DID NOT talk to stocks exchange and they have added us without reaching out. Please be careful when trading there, we had no intentions of listing our coin there.
"

So be careful guys!

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Important announcement that was placed by the Sono team in Discord

"@everyone
We seem to be added to stocks.exchange.
We DID NOT talk to stocks exchange and they have added us without reaching out. Please be careful when trading there, we had no intentions of listing our coin there.
"

So be careful guys!

Developers can you please clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?

All details about us - the team, can be found on our official website: https://projectsono.io/

Activity: 14

Developers can you please clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?
So what happens to all the altcom owners?

We have nothing to do with ALTCOM at this point.
Its a dead fork.
Activity: 112
So what happens to all the altcom owners?
Images of our new exchange SonoX has been released on our Discord: https://discord.gg/BBr5NRk

Activity: 112
where can i find an altcom wallet so i can get my crypto off of yobit?
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
Very interesting project. I will invest, for sure. But, are there any news about the future exchange? I see that previous investors are very very very patient  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev,

I'm back, how to mine SONO? It is still the same algo? Thank you very much.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
So in actuality this project is dead is that what youre trying to tell us?
No, this project is far from dead. I only said that at the moment you can't buy Sono on any exchange. You can join Discord https://discord.gg/8bY2rjX to see that there is still active development and you can even try to buy Sono there.
Pages:
Jump to: