Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 35. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
There is very little communication from dev so i guess this coin may die soon, For those still keep this shiet coin i suggest you guys dump all  before they are down to abyss , there is no chance for us to get back sky high price like the old coin ALTCOM in Jan, such a waste of time and money. I have thought the developer could have done better but no. they are a bunch of losers.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Any one have valid formula how to calculate or estamation of SONO's price when hit exchange?

I want have some of this coin, but want to know the risk 1st. thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hardfork is live and running well.

First ever PoW Masternode reward in the 2nd block after the fork.

https://sono.blockstats.pw/tx/87920ea86f7c1fe810f1c4630c5ac44d1fb82a0f2556e524309f55d3a318a1e1
Yes, everything is great. Master nodes now bring more than just a wallet with POS

Such a failed project , there is still no exchange so far, you have promised alot to investors but it seems that you don't do anything at all, my friends just sold all of this shit coin on Yobit.
Activity: 50
https://steemit-production-imageproxy-upload.s3.amazonaws.com/DQmRWnZFLScGgfPcvQcV56wp7H4XjjFwnZGQf8e179H522e
Stakeunited.com

- Stake your PoS coins in a pool with other members for faster staking rewards.

- You get your own personal wallet address for each of the coins you deposit.

- Now with shared Masternodes! Take part in a Masternode with a
smaller amount of coins and recieve higher rewards than with normal staking.

- No deposit or withdraw fees, only 3% fee on stake rewards, 5% on masternodes.

- No need to keep your computer on 24/7 for staking = less power consumtption,
and your computer will probably live longer.

Supported coins: AERM, ALTCOM, ARION, BBK, CROP, DEV, DV7, DVRS, EMB, HIGHT,
HOLD, IC, KB3, LAMBO, LUX, MONK, MUT, OPC, PIVX, RDD, SHARD, SPD, xGOx, XIOS,
XP, and more coins are added every now and then.

Join the staking family at
Stakeunited.com

Also check out the StakeUnited community on Discord: https://discord.gg/jsxYcRs

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

https://sono.blockstats.pw/tx/87920ea86f7c1fe810f1c4630c5ac44d1fb82a0f2556e524309f55d3a318a1e1
Yes, everything is great. Master nodes now bring more than just a wallet with POS
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
so,.which exchange that i can buy this coin ?

info please
Activity: 66
Are there any pools to mine SONO right now? 
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hello! How many coins need to masternode?
You need 1000 coins for running a masternode.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Hello! How many coins need to masternode?
Activity: 51
yobit is still wrong chain?, cant get the less of coin to build a MN ,
nowadays maybe staking is better
Activity: 28
The new version works without problems! There arose another question, what to do with the remaining coins of Altcom? It remains to sell only on yobit7
Only Hamukione and Honor exchange owners can answer your hard question. Wait for them.
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
The new version works without problems! There arose another question, what to do with the remaining coins of Altcom? It remains to sell only on yobit7
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The new wallet stops responding when mining solo on linux. Ubuntu 16.04. Previous version works well.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
is yobit ok now?

other exchanges to get sono?

when not, how i can i get it?
As you can see in the previous threads which posted by Hamukione, Yobit still on the wrong chain, but dev contacted them and paid fees for them to correct technical issues on Yobit wallet.

Here is Hamukione thread
~
Yobit is still on the wrong chain, but we have paid their fee last night for them to update.
Could take up to 7 business days.

yobit had damn slow support and update,
last time i had a wrong chain transfer in other coins , they never reply me until now ...... Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 42
is yobit ok now?

As you can see in the previous threads which posted by Hamukione, Yobit still on the wrong chain, but dev contacted them and paid fees for them to correct technical issues on Yobit wallet.

Here is Hamukione thread
~
Yobit is still on the wrong chain, but we have paid their fee last night for them to update.
Could take up to 7 business days.
Activity: 4
is yobit ok now?

Activity: 15
IN the new wallet on the dashboard page it shows my balance, when I goto the send page it says my balance is 0. I am using the latest version. I tried a resync and that did not fix it.
Are the coins on the dashboard 'available' or are the coins staking? And is your wallet fully synced?

I have 97.xxxxx coins available on dashboard but on "send page" on bottom have Ballance: 42.xxxxxxx. Wallet is full synced and i send my coins to myself after wallet upgrade. Anyone else have this "bug" ?

I have the same bug (with other amounts, obviously), but I did not send the coins to myself. Were you able to send all of them? Did you use another address in the same wallet or reuse an old one?

I used new address in new wallet (1-3-0-1). Dev told to do this so i did Wink . How i resynced my wallet??
Pages:
Jump to: