Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 55. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
I bought some Altcoms month or two ago and they are still on Yobit, it is nice to see that price has risen from then. Reading few pages back here I see that original Altcom project is replaced with Sono. What should I do now, wait till yobit replace is there with Sono or something else ? Is there any telegram channel for Sono ?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
ATTENTION PLEASE READ!!!!

It seems that there is been a chain split because users have chosen not to update their wallets.
Yobit is currently on the WRONG chain.
Do NOT send coins to Yobit and don't withdraw coins till Yobit has update.
Please tell everyone you know that is holding SONO.
Ask them to update.
OSX users must stay put,  and don't make transactions.
Hi dev. How to migrate the wallet from altcommunity-1.1.0.2-qt to sono-win-qt?

Read first reply, there is a small guide there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Please yobit

Update our wallet, users are losing their money because you have chosen not to follow our request for maintenance and this is hurting your reputation and our community!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

It seems that there is been a chain split because users have chosen not to update their wallets.
Ask them to update.
Hi dev. How to migrate the wallet from altcommunity-1.1.0.2-qt to sono-win-qt?

Ask them to update.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
it cost me 2h to find out that altcom is now sono and sono is not sonocoin. right?
i am just a beginner - please don´t kill me for my newbe questions! ;-)

sono wallet installed on my win7 pc.
some sonos transfered into the wallet.

1.) what does "not staking because you dont have mature coins" means?
2.) the wallet has to be open the whole time to stake?
3.) on yobit i saw altcom/sono price is halved last week.why?
4.) 400 sonos - what would you do? hold and stake up to block 240k?
5.) what/when is the next milestone on this projekt that realy could influence the price?  
6.) i know nobody knows but what do you think where the price will be in 6 month?

thanks!!!

1) after you receive coins, you have to wait 1440 confirmation before they get mature and start staking
2) not necessary, it's enough if you start it sometimes and wait for stake (the longer you wait, the bigger stake you get)
3) i think some bigger holder sold, it could be also with rebrand, premature start of MN rewards, who knows
4) with 400 sonos you get about 2 sonos daily as PoS reward, it will be lowered, so it's up to you what's better for you
5) there are several big things expected (sonohub, exchange), but they have no ETA
6) hope it's going to raise, but for me it's good even if it stays the same
1440 confirmations, how long will it take? 24 hours or 48 hours?

It takes round about 26-28 hours for coins to mature if I remember correctly. If you check out the team's discord chat all the information's there

Yes it's like that.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I have sent some coins from altcom wallet(yobit) to my local sono wallet using my old address(which is still present in sono wallet under "receive address"), but I did not get my coins yet. The txid exists under altcom block explorer but not under sono block explorer. Also if I check my wallet address under both explorers, altcom explorer shows my balance with new coins but sono no. Sono wallet still doesn't show my new coins, so should I just wait or need to do something about it? There is about 100 confirmations so far on that transaction. I have upgraded my wallet from altcom to sono as instructed, and I see my old transactions.
Activity: 71
it cost me 2h to find out that altcom is now sono and sono is not sonocoin. right?

5.) what/when is the next milestone on this projekt that realy could influence the price?  
6.) i know nobody knows but what do you think where the price will be in 6 month?

thanks!!!

1) after you receive coins, you have to wait 1440 confirmation before they get mature and start staking
2) not necessary, it's enough if you start it sometimes and wait for stake (the longer you wait, the bigger stake you get)
3) i think some bigger holder sold, it could be also with rebrand, premature start of MN rewards, who knows
4) with 400 sonos you get about 2 sonos daily as PoS reward, it will be lowered, so it's up to you what's better for you
5) there are several big things expected (sonohub, exchange), but they have no ETA
1440 confirmations, how long will it take? 24 hours or 48 hours?

It takes round about 26-28 hours for coins to mature if I remember correctly. If you check out the team's discord chat all the information's there
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
New SONO wallet been crashing quite a few times under Windows 7, this never happened with previous versions.

Anyone also experiencing this?

No. 32-bit Windows 7 in a virtual machine, no crashes, just like the previous ALTCOM wallet. However, I have not tried to send the coins yet, only staking.

I might've been caused by resources exhaustion, I had like 13 coins staking in that machine, reduced to 6 and it seems stable now.

thanks!!!

Activity: 1

thanks!!!

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
New Merit system has been added to Bitcointalk.
To get to know the system read here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350
Hmm, I think it's going to be much harder to get your rank upgraded with this new merit system. You're not only have to be active yourself, but you also need others to get enough merit to upgrade.
To get to know the system read here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350
It seems that users since today have to wait for a long period of time and of course depend upon generosity of others before collecting enough merits to be upgraded to higher levels. That new system is unbelievable one.

I understand the need of removing spammers, bots and other creatures, but for me this is not a good way how to do it.
A lot of misinformation is being spread right now.

This is how SONO works currently:

We have gone from PoS 3.0 to PoS 2.0 instead.
Current Staking reward is 180% per year.
PoW reward: 1 SONO.

Rewards will change at block 240.000.
Staking 50% per year.
PoW reward: 2 SONO.

Masternode rewards of PoW starts on Saturday 27th at 18:00 GMT.
Activity: 336
what news with price go is so down? And DEV not tell about POS reward after MN release

According to the document about masternodes, Phase 2 with 50% yearly POS reward will start at block 240,000.
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
what news with price go is so down? And DEV not tell about POS reward after MN release
Activity: 336
New SONO wallet been crashing quite a few times under Windows 7, this never happened with previous versions.

No. 32-bit Windows 7 in a virtual machine, no crashes, just like the previous ALTCOM wallet. However, I have not tried to send the coins yet, only staking.

W7 64bit, haven't experienced any crashes so far, maybe it collides with other opened wallet or maybe with something different. Hope you find a solution!
Hey dev, honest question here, masternode rewards seems to be extremely small. Significantly smaller than staking. I'm not sure what the motivation is to set up a masternode. Is it really just more profitable to just stake?

For now staking is better for sure. But the staking rewards will be lowered from 180% to 50%, PoW rewards raised from 1 SONO to 2 SONOs, so MN rewards are expected to become better than staking. But it all depends on the number of MNs active.
Pages:
Jump to: