Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-AIRDROP] | BitcoinSocial | The NextGen Social Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 6218 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
wang to know more  about your  roadmap  , like  the project so much .  
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Sounds similar to what cryptosocial is trying to accomplish.  the pricing is most definitely ambitious.  Had to search what PoC meant.  
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
It looks like BSX might be a little different than other airdrops out there, i have a good feeling that it will valuable later on.
Activity: 728
Judging by the developers' statement, this is a global social project affecting many countries. Therefore, I hope that the development team is large and experienced. Otherwise, they will not achieve their massive goals. Good luck.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
This is first project where I am not there just for money and those pics on website really got me. Wish you luck.
Activity: 462
good idea of token and with clear ideas of where going and of seeing its position to future
Activity: 112
Very hopeful Bitcoin Social project, I think Smiley
And,concept of Bitcoin Social is great Cheesy
This coin is going to be used in most places Wink
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I joined the airdrop. Hope everything is fine
Activity: 316
An amazing project with an amazing and unique concept.looking forward to the success team.
Activity: 8
Interested in other airdrops? Join https://t.me/alextrendy for more opportunities.
You can as well visit our website www.alextrendy.com for more information on cryptocurrencies and ICO listings.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
incredible only if you have a serious team announcement thread. Hiw do you plan !!
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform
The project with great ambitions. The price of $ 1000 is very cool  Smiley
Activity: 102
Then ICO ends? then will be tokens distribution?
Activity: 207
The 10 interactions rule for the airdrop is a bit hard to achieve. but let's hope..
Activity: 114
i hope, we will succeed Smiley  Cool
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Very interesting project lets support this project!
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

needs much more of support for this project , in fact it's not easy to build some project like this. but i believe this project can advance and go to the moon. good luck for your project dev
Activity: 353
I thing this is the best project in the social connection I'll support it and I believe in this project good luck dev wish all the success
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Let us see how far we can take this thing! The power of Proof of Care!
Activity: 14
Great project indeed and hoping for remarkable ends and by strickly following the plan
Pages:
Jump to: